All Koaki Meiru cards

What the title says.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Koa'ki_Meiru

Just a link to go to them quickly. Since Urknight has been revealed, it has gotten me an idea. I think Koaki Meirus OBVIOUSLY shouldn't be anti-meta. Sure, there good against DARKs and LIGHTs, aswell as Special Summons, but that should be their extra little treat, not their main focus. Since so many of them are powerful in ATK, some have very good effects, and not to mention that quite a few cards (Like Urknight) Special Summon them fast, I think that we need to make them absolutely aggressive. We need to give them really good Draw power (They actually already have some. + possibly Trade In with Maximus), then, just let them swarm so fast that the opponent has little chance of surviving.

How are we going to do this? IDK, but, we ought to discuss them all, and choose the best cards out from them and choose the bad ones. Then we think of ideas for the Deck Type I'm trying to create: Omega Meiru's.

Good ones:

Crusader

Ghoulungulate

Powerhand

Bergzak

Luster

Immediate Disposal

Urgent Sythesis

Compression

Iron Core

Bad ones.. :

Discuss.

From my own build, before these were announced, I concluded that the following Koa'kis are good:

Crusader

Ghoulungulate

Powerhand

Usually, I was focusing on getting those guys out.

I agree with you on the true use for the Archetype. That's exactly how my old build worked, your idea isn't exactly new. xD

From my own build' date=' before these were announced, I concluded that the following Koa'kis are good:

Crusader

Ghoulungulate

Powerhand

Usually, I was focusing on getting those guys out.

I agree with you on the true use for the Archetype. That's exactly how my old build worked, your idea isn't exactly new. xD

[/quote']

Well, I meant a build that once you decide to go for it, you GO for it and have to be really sure you will out do your opponent, or you'll fail. But you have a good chance of winning.

But to do something like that requires lots of speed.

Also, S/T cards?

Would be awesome if they have a mass dump Fusion

Koaki Meiru Awesome-Guy -FIRE-

Lvl12

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card is Fusion Summoned with any number of "Koaki Meiru" monsters. This card gains the effect(s) of the Fusion Material Monsters. This card is Removed from play during the End Phase.

This card's effect(s) cannot be negated. When this card is removed from the field, you take 1000 points of damage.

2500ATK / 2500DEF

There is only 14 good KM cards' date=' sad thing is trying to get them all to flow together flawlessly like most archtypes.

[/quote']

Konami origionaly claimed them as "Anti-Meta"

But it seems like more and more of them are just about simply beating the Opponent with higher ATK

There is only 14 good KM cards' date=' sad thing is trying to get them all to flow together flawlessly like most archtypes.

[/quote']

Konami origionaly claimed them as "Anti-Meta"

But it seems like more and more of them are just about simply beating the Opponent with higher ATK

So far the only support that i can see that doesnt make them Anti-meta is Urknight. All good anti-Meta Decks needs Search power which KM's just got which helps a lot, because now u ether pay or gadget any KM. And a way to deal with normal summoned monsters, which KMs high ATK normally takes care off. With there effects putting a nice strain on DARK's and LIGHT's.

I dont see how KM's stopped being anti-Meta.

Koa'ki cards that are currently not on either list:

Beetle

Boulder

Doom

Drago

Gravirose

Guardian

Hydro Barrier

Ice

Maximus

Rooklord

Sea Panther

Speeder

Tornado

Urknight

Valafar

War Arms

Automatic Laser

Blast

Blaster

Reinforcement

Armor

Research Lab

Corepanel

Reckoned Power

I believe that they should be split as follows:

Good

Boulder

Gravirose

Guardian

Urknight

Reinforcement

Research Lab

Corepanel

Reckoned Power

No Opinion

Hydro Barrier

Maximus

Rooklord

Sea Panther

Speeder

Tornado

Blast

Blaster

Armor

Bad

Beetle

Doom

Drago

Ice

Valafar

War Arms

Automatic Laser

So far the only support that i can see that doesnt make them Anti-meta is Urknight.

Boulder, Crusader, Ghoulungulate, Gravirose, Maximus, Rooklord, Sea Panther, Valafar, War Arms, Bergzak, and Urknight arnet anti-meta, but instead, support the Archtype.

Which is what I was talking about.

Also... Sea Panther seems rediculously abusable in a Traditional deck IMO

Archived