Official Runescape Discusion Thread

Skyfi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh' date=' so then you should be able to take tasks from Duradel then. Make sure you have at least started the Karamja Diary to complete an achievement.

I prefer Normal Magic whenever I use magic for combat, but some tips I've read for the Dream Mentor bosses suggest the Ancient Magicks, particularly Blood Burst.

[/quote']

Your only problem is getting past that tricky negative attack bonus that comes with melee armor. If you can at least balance it out to a 0 then you should be good to use magic.

Then I'll be using Blood Burst due to my magic level.

Holy Saradomin, a new quest came out today, but the requirements are insane. I mean, I was totally looking forward to a quest that ties together Glorious Memories with Dream Mentor, but holy crap. 75 Attack, 75 Strength, 65 Slayer, and completion of the entire Fremennik Achievement Diary.

Mega Willieh! Member or not?

Naw. I might make it a member if I get it high level enough or something. But I haven't been a member since like 2007ish. Heh

Also I'm selling my 86 for money IRL :P

Doesnt Runescape disapprove of IRL trading? >_____>

I'm not trading it with Korean men working in Sweatshops. So I think I'm safe. :D

Mega Willieh! Member or not?

Naw. I might make it a member if I get it high level enough or something. But I haven't been a member since like 2007ish. Heh

Also I'm selling my 86 for money IRL :P

Doesnt Runescape disapprove of IRL trading? >_____>

I'm not trading it with Korean men working in Sweatshops. So I think I'm safe. :D

yeah unless one of us reports...heh heh heh *Goes to report*

Jking

Archived