[DISC] Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Boundary

http://shriek.twoday.net/

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Boundary

WATER/Dragon - Synchro - Effect/9/2700/2000

1 tuner + 2 or more non-tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can remove from play up to 1 card each from your opponent's hand, field, and graveyard.

What.

the.

guess I don't need Mist Wurm no more.

EDITED: to generate more discussion >0>

This is balanced, I don't know why some people think it's broken. You use 3 cards to get 1 monster and remove 2 of their usable cards. The card you remove in the grave should rarely be important since you can't bring this out at any time like a D.D. Crow. (you can always hit a frog or vayu but this depends on the matchup)

This is balanced' date=' I don't know why some people think it's broken. You use 3 cards to get 1 monster and remove 2 of their usable cards. The card you remove in the grave should rarely be important since you can't bring this out at any time like a D.D. Crow. (you can always hit a frog or vayu but this depends on the matchup)

[/quote']

Are you saying that Kycoo's effect is useless?

1 Tuner + 2 non Tuners -> this' date=' -2 -> effect goes off, remove 1 from each mentioned area -> +1???? O,o

And I like how it doesnt say: "1 WATER Tuner + 2 or more non-tuner WATER monsters"

[/quote']

Removing a card from the graveyard is not a +1.

Yeah, it's a +0 at most. -3 monsters, +1 Synchro, -2 from opponent. -3 +1 +2 = 0

Archived