DISC: XX-Saber Hyunlay

You know, I just noticed that this doesn't have a place in my X-Sabers - their good tuners are all level 3 and their other runnable cards are level 1, 4, 5 and 6 with some non-X-Saber cards splashed in.

So it's impossible to make without 1+1+1+3, which is awful.

Shouldn't really be run in it's own Deck unless they get some new monsters =/

You know' date=' I just noticed that this doesn't have a place in my X-Sabers - their good tuners are all level 3 and their other runnable cards are level 1, 4, 5 and 6 with some non-X-Saber cards splashed in.

[/quote']

It doesn't need a X-Saber Tuner though

You know' date=' I just noticed that this doesn't have a place in my X-Sabers - their good tuners are all level 3 and their other runnable cards are level 1, 4, 5 and 6 with some non-X-Saber cards splashed in.

[/quote']

It doesn't need a X-Saber Tuner though

X-Saber's best monsters tend to be their tuners, so unless you splash Krebons, probably giving too many tuners in an X-Saber Deck, you wouldn't run any way to Summon this in X-Sabers and the rest of their monsters aren't at all splashable.

Easily punished over-extending. Cat -> 2 Airbellum, easy sync material, this and then into Gottoms.

If this survives, your opponent can lose up to 3 cards, if not, it probably still took out about 3 anyway.

Next turn, Urgent Order into another synchro, or this if they set something else.

Not totally OP, but a strong card for a strong archetype.

We need the completed set before this card is playable.

Agreed.

Maybe Konami will release some new ones to support this

Easily punished over-extending. Cat -> 2 Airbellum' date=' easy sync material, this and then into Gottoms.

If this survives, your opponent can lose up to 3 cards, if not, it probably still took out about 3 anyway.

Next turn, Urgent Order into another synchro, or this if they set something else.

[/quote']

Agreed

Agreed.

Easily punished over-extending. Cat -> 2 Airbellum' date=' easy sync material, this and then into Gottoms.

[/quote']

Agreed

Except there's no level 3 non-tuner X-Saber worth running =/

Agreed.

[/quote']

Agreed

But there is a good lv 2 tuner and quite a few good lvl 4 monsters worth using. =/

Agreed.

[/quote']

Agreed

But there is a good lv 2 tuner and quite a few good lvl 4 monsters worth using. =/

Their level 2 tuner is 'meh' - it's too slow to be great and there's only one level 4 X-SABER at all worth running, since this needs and X-SABER NON-TUNER, and even that guy isn't splashable.

The only way I could see this run is teching Krebons or PSZ into X-Sabers, which I wouldn't do.

Maybe not now' date=' but in the future, we might get a LV3 non-Tuner X-Saber to run. For now, this card is [b']too annoying to Summon when the reward is 'meh' considering so few non-chainables are run.[/b] and can used in very few ways D:

Agreed with the first sentence, fixed the second.

Galahad is not bad, there is just no big rush to use it. Its a Jain with blocking capabilities. Palomlo is good and usable with gradestrike. Passiul is just another Defender with tuning capabilities, far from "meh." Galsem is just another staple upon release.

As stated before...

We need the completed set.

Archived