Elemental Hero Stratos

I have a Question on this card

I want to use my Jump set but can it still affect evil hero's since the effect has ben changed

Yes, Konami isn't that much of a cheap ass >_>

Any old card MUST use the newer errata, even if the text on your card is slightly different

E-Stratos + D-Draw = Pretty much gets your draw engine started.

i would prefer ROTA at 3 tbh..... or ROTA banned and Stratos at 3.... either or.... but if stratos is at 3' date=' then d-draw would be more than definitely banned... or limited.

[/quote']

I hate you from now on...JK..but seriously if rota is banned I would become RAEG!

And this will never be unlimited coz then it will be able to interact with himself and that's bad...really bad...(it would be basicly a TToC in ...God's Crack)

inb4 turbonerds disagree.

Pika' date=' this is YCM...

[i']Everyone[/i] on here is a Turbo-Nerd

;)

Put this at 0 and put RotA back at 3.

Only if..... T_T

@TC: This card was @3' date=' but only during the time it had just come out, and until the next list came out that limited it.

And this card could [i']maybe[/i] be put at 3, but with 1800ATK? That wont happen for a while.

Definitely not acceptable at 3 due to the possibility of gadget-imitation.

The argument can be made for leaving him at one, but I think he's best at 0.

ROTA should be a 3 regardless. There's other engines out there and the issue isn't the Destiny Hero engine but the decks that it fuels. With the elimination of broken synchros, etc. there would be no threat.

Archived