What should we change the Strategy sub-forum to?

Guest Chaos Pudding

We all know that the Strategy sub-forum is less than valuable. But, rather than going through the trouble of getting rid of it or locking it, we're going to change the focus. I'm asking all of you to post your suggestions as to what we could change it to. The best or most repeated ones will be put into a Poll topic to be posted at a later date.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PikaPerson01

Eh, personally speaking, form my understand "tourney reports" are just you guys posting pretty much what happened in a tournament you went to, right? <_<

"First Match: My Crystal Board vs His Ojama Frogs

I almost lose to his D3S Frog, and Ojama King combo, until I summoned Rainbow Dragon. Close, but I won 2-1."

Etc etc. Not only do I not want to see you guys perform self fellatio, but I also can't think of a good way to end this sentence.

tl;dr: Tourney Reports sounds retarded, to me personally, if it is what I think it is.

I would still like a trade section' date=' The locked it as soon as I joined YCM. But now Its hard to govern it. We soiled the rep system with "Nice guy" and "Awsome ycmer!" how would we govern it?

[/quote']

Add a separate rep-like one that gan only be given to a person you've traded with, and you can only give 1 per person per trade.

Archived