What should we change the Strategy sub-forum to?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Trade Section sounds awesome.

I doubt that there are enough idiots who are going to trade here ...

You'd be surprised how many people actually want a trade section. And not all of them are idiots.

They want it now.

After some rips the section will be closed again.

Have you not read the discussion we already had on this? Trades would be set up through a moderator/Super.

Guest Chaos Pudding

You'd be surprised how many people actually want a trade section. And not all of them are idiots.

They want it now.

Have you not read the discussion we already had on this? Trades would be set up through a moderator/Super.

Not all of them, hopefully. Nothing is going to happen until we find a plugin for Refs.

They want it now.

Not all of them' date=' hopefully. Nothing is going to happen until we find a plugin for Refs.

[/quote']

It should be easy to find after all its just anthor reputation system addon

IRL ONLY decks so that people that need help with a deck can actually get PROPER help' date=' as in the actual deck section you dont know whats irl, so helping somone with a deck could potentially be pointless you just dont know

[/quote']

Most people who post IRLs put IRL in the name.

Guest Chaos Pudding

So does anyone have anything new to suggest? Because the Trade section looks like it's got the most support. It would just be a matter of finding the proper plugin, now.

I haz 3 ideas:

A discussion about Drifblim

Ok, make that 2 ideas:

A "Your best combo"/"Personal OTK"

Or we could turn this part into a discussion about Anime Only cards.

Since posting about random anime cards in the "Offical anime discussion" topic would get off-topic easily, and it would make things alot easier for users to know where to post a topic about an Anime card.

........But thats just me

Wasting an entire Sub-Forum for Archtype Discussion is useless. Personally, that would still fall under TCG.

We should waste it on what other people were saying what a Yu-Gi-Oh Forum lacks- Trade

Why? Because some of us do not have access to a card store where we can get any cards that we need. How is that for a reason?

Guest Chaos Pudding

I'm unsticking this for now. There are plenty of ideas posted in this thread. I'm sure we can find one that works, though I'm still partial to Trade.

Archived