What should we change the Strategy sub-forum to?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would still like a trade section' date=' The locked it as soon as I joined YCM. But now Its hard to govern it. We soiled the rep system with "Nice guy" and "Awsome ycmer!" how would we govern it?

[/quote']

Add a separate rep-like one that gan only be given to a person you've traded with, and you can only give 1 per person per trade.

I remember back on Yugiohfans people had 2 threads. One thread for their trades and one for their refs. When a trade is completed you sign the other person's ref list. It's a really effective method if nobody wants to have to code a traders reference feature.

Qal: Ukaypro is the best yugioh forum in the UK.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Alright, it's looking like Trades is a well-supported change. We're discussing it right now in the Mod forum. I'm not a fan of devoting an entire sub-forum to Tourney Reports, just because there aren't enough being posted to warrant it.

I'm in favor of destroying the Traditional section and replacing it with Deck Contests. I agree that having Deck Contests in the main Your Deck section is a pain.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Pudderz' date=' I think that the Trad. section should not be destroyed unless you make a rule which states that a deck must specify if its Trad. in the title.

[/quote']

So that means we put trat decks in your deck section aswell? But im holding a contest so i guess that will have to be moved...

Yes, tags would be implemented. Any existing contests would PM me in order to have them moved.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I support trades. But I would like a rule/guideline that states you should send each other an envelope with a common card and that both people should post a pic of the envelope before the real cards get traded. (no post count in this section).

Uh... that's overly complicated. Don't worry' date=' I'm getting it figured out.[hr']

So then refs would be used to make sure one person wasn't robbed in a trade? I dunno' date=' sounds iffy.

[/quote']

Refs are there to make sure you're dealing with someone who has had good trades in the past. If they have less refs then you, they send their cards first. There's also the option of a Mod mediated trade, in which both parties send their cards to a Mod/respected member (one with high refs, most likely) as a middleman, who then sends the cards off to their respective recipients.

Can we move it to Your Deck and make it Custom Card Decks and then n00bs will flood with fake decks were they won't make references to previous threads and not show the cards and not even show a Written version or even use attachments for showing the cards? and we should draw lotto numbers and play bingo

Fix'd but what iHop said was a good idea.

Archived