What should we change the Strategy sub-forum to?

Guest Chaos Pudding

The problem with both Archetype discussions and Deck Guides is that, once a discussion topic is in place, what is there left to post topic-wise? There aren't nearly enough of either to even fill 2 pages worth of topics.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

The problem with both Archetype discussions and Deck Guides is that' date=' once a discussion topic is in place, what is there left to post topic-wise? There aren't nearly enough of either to even fill 2 pages worth of topics.

[/quote']

Ugh.

Pojo's Gadget thread has about 40 pages. And that's the 26th thread.

Yes, I'm quite aware of this. That's just 1 archetype, though. Can you think of even 25 archetypes worth making a thread about?

The point is that we don't want to limit ourselves.

The problem with both Archetype discussions and Deck Guides is that' date=' once a discussion topic is in place, what is there left to post topic-wise? There aren't nearly enough of either to even fill 2 pages worth of topics.

[/quote']

Ugh.

Yes, I'm quite aware of this. That's just 1 archetype, though. Can you think of even 25 archetypes worth making a thread about?

Well there can be other threads, too.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

Ugh.

Well there can be other threads, too.

Not if it's going to be Archetype discussion, there aren't.

[/quote']

Ugh.

I am sorry for using the word "archetype" :S Deck types was more suitable.

DHZ

LS

BW

DEDSPAM

Macro

Gadgets

STUN

Cities

E-Hero

6Sams

GBs

Empty Jar

Chaos

-DAD

XSabers

Monarchs

Gemini

Plants

Rescue Cat

+ a lot more which I didn't list, because they are horrible :S

+ some that I didn't list, because I forgot them.

:S

This forum is too small for a section on arhetype/decktypes. If people want to have discussion on that then it can easily go in the TCG Discussion section. Archetype discussion is essentially strategy discussion which isn't exactly being used right now anyway. The reason Pojo can have 25+ continuations on the same strategy threads is because each one has over 100 people posting in them.

This forum is too small for a section on arhetype/decktypes. If people want to have discussion on that then it can easily go in the TCG Discussion section. Archetype discussion is essentially strategy discussion which isn't exactly being used right now anyway. The reason Pojo can have 25+ continuations on the same strategy threads is because each one has over 100 people posting in them.

This strengthens the argument for a highly regulated trade section.

So because this is a small forum it needs to be regulated more than a big forum? :/

So because this is a small forum it needs to be regulated more than a big forum? :/

That's not what I said. Quit putting words in my mouth. Because it's too small for Archtype/Decktype discussions, we might as well have a trade section.

I've seen that many people complains when someone tries to discuss anime-only cards.......but I visited anime section and those kind of disscussions kinda die quite easy...we need some place where we can disscuss them....if posible....

another posibility is that everything News that comes shall be posted in a section like...OGC/TCG news section were all about releases...tourneys...events...Upcoming sets......as well as like getting lists of card prices(which involves trading stuff guides)...and hot sales of the month stuff like that...

like the more commercial part of Yugioh which is not related to cards disscusion...?

I've seen that many people complains when someone tries to discuss anime-only cards.......but I visited anime section and those kind of disscussions kinda die quite easy...we need some place where we can disscuss them....if posible....

another posibility is that everything News that comes shall be posted in a section like...OGC/TCG news section were all about releases...tourneys...events...Upcoming sets......as well as like getting lists of card prices(which involves trading stuff guides)...and hot sales of the month stuff like that...

like the more commercial part of Yugioh which is not related to cards disscusion...?

There is no use in discussing anime only cards. Releases could be a sticky in TCG. List of prices could fit with Trade Section.

Detailed guides. Not discussions' date=' but guides that can help newbies. I've heard that plenty of people here wanted an article section, so l think it would be a good addition.

[/quote']

I would agree to this if there is a dedicated committee to review such guide or articles. I would hate to have to find good articles or guides after searching a bunch of Locked, bad, or uneducated guide/ articles.There should also be a minimum requirement and a rubric that all guides/ articles must follow to become successful.

Archived