[DISC]Machina Frontline & Scrap Recycler

[align=center]15gvvrc.jpg

When a Machine-Type monster is destroyed and send to the Graveyard' date=' you can Special Summon 1 Machine-Type monster with lower ATK and the same Attribute from your deck. This effect cannot be used more than once per turn.[/quote']

xl9qvm.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully' date=' you can select 1 Machine-Type monster from your deck and send it to the Graveyard. Once per turn, return 2 Level 4 EARTH Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard to your deck to draw 1 card.[/quote'][/align]

That settles it, I'm getting 3 copies of the structure deck when it's released.

Yep.

Machiners = or > Morphtronics?

Because they're certainly not < Morphtronics.

All I see with Machiners are a bunch of good cards for use in any Machine deck. Morphtronics have all they need to create a very solid deck.

Machiners being > Morphs is like saying that Koa'kis are one of the best archetypes because they can be teched into random decks. Machiners still lack a win condition that's not Machiners Force. Fortress, Frontline, and Peacekeeper aren't just Machiners support cards.

Machiner's need a quick and deadly card. Something to make the opponent go

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

But so far nothing I can think of.

Foolsih Burial -> Machiners Force to grave -> Berserker Crush -> Winged Kuriboh has 4600 ATK.

How's that?

Archived