Machiners Fortress

400px-MachinersFortressSD18-JP-UR.jpg

By discarding Machine-Type monsters whose total Levels are 8 or more, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard to your side of the field. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 card your opponent controls and destroy it. When this face-up card becomes the target of your opponent's Effect Monster's effect, look at 1 card in your opponent's hand and discard it.

This could be a real jabroni to deal with. Easy summon condition, easy recycling conditions, and adverse effects when destroyed by anything less than a field wipe. And 2500 ATK means it goes right over the monarch-range of ATK.

WTF this guy has advantage written al over it' date=' to bad it isn't a lvl 8 that would be totally great with Trade In.

[/quote']

lol would u really want traditional to have another ftk

(future fusion + card of safe return)

CoSR is banned FTW. This card needs you to discard from the HAND, not send from field, FTW. They could add an "except "Machiners Fotress"" clause, FTW.

So yeah, I feel it'd be better designed at level 8, but it is generally a good card and I like it. Works with Machiner's Sniper (glad one of the starting 3 is slightly runnable)

WTF this guy has advantage written al over it' date=' to bad it isn't a lvl 8 that would be totally great with Trade In.

[/quote']

CoSR is banned FTW. This card needs you to discard from the HAND, not send from field, FTW. They could add an "except "Machiners Fotress"" clause, FTW.

So yeah, I feel it'd be better designed at level 8, but it is generally a good card and I like it. Works with Machiner's Sniper (glad one of the starting 3 is slightly runnable)

nothing is banned in traditional though

[/quote']

CoSR is banned FTW. This card needs you to discard from the HAND, not send from field, FTW. They could add an "exceMachiner's Sniperpt "Machiners Fotress"" clause, FTW.

You must mean Machiner's Soldier.

Now if only this was level 8 and a DARK' date=' it would have been just about perfect.

[/quote']

No, it's fine as EARTH.

If it was DARK, it wouldn't work with Gadgets and such for Machina Frontline.

Incidentally, can this thing count as 7 levels for itself?

As in, discard this and a LV1, bring out the one you just discarded?

Archived