Idiots United!

Guest PikaPerson01

Recently:

Over thought a move. I had two Jujitsu Masters and some other random stuff on the field. I figure my best bet would be normal summoning Plague spreader Zombie, Synchroing, then top decking a card and Synchroing again, with my Jujitsu Masters. I figure I'll go for two Magical Androids, but then I realized I didn't have two in my extra deck. I sigh, and just normal summon a different random Level 4 to push for as much damage as possible. After calculating life points, my opponent had 2600 left. Had I just switched my LJM's to attack mode instead of over thinking with some ridiculous synchroing plan, I would have won that turn.

Opponent's turn. Summons Grepher. Summons Stardust. Summons DAD. I lost.

Recently:

Over thought a move. I had two Jujitsu Masters and some other random stuff on the field. I figure my best bet would be normal summoning Plague spreader Zombie' date=' Synchroing, then top decking a card and Synchroing again, with my Jujitsu Masters. I figure I'll go for two Magical Androids, but then I realized I didn't have two in my extra deck. I sigh, and just normal summon a different random Level 4 to push for as much damage as possible. After calculating life points, my opponent had 2600 left. Had I just switched my LJM's to attack mode instead of over thinking with some ridiculous synchroing plan, I would have won that turn.

Opponent's turn. Summons Grepher. Summons Stardust. Summons DAD. I lost.

[/quote']

Goes to show even the best of us make mistakes =/

First time my friend and I got some Macro Cosmos card we made some terrible macro deck based on (mine) Grave control and my friend in Beatdown with Great Maju Daeiza...as he wanted to send card his cards to the RPG zone he Activate his macro and then used....Destiny destruction (or deck were made of terrible cards that where among or trades and so)...to send the 3 top cards of his deck to the graveyard...the 3 cards sent where Great Maju Daeiza....I lol'd i wanted to cry...XD

Other time another 2 of my firends and I were playing a 3 ways match...one of them Summoned Great Maju garzet tributing Giant Orc...and attacked my other friend directly...my friend activated Magic Cylinder....he lost 4400 LP...next turn he tried to attack me....I activate...Magic Cylinder...he lost...XD

My very own most stupid mistake was dropping my Friends LP to 500 and no attacking with my last monster...I was kinda sad at I was going to FTK him so I decided to give him one last chance...so I passed...then he draw....and laugh at me when he shows he has just completed exodia....XD

I was using my hopeless Dragon deck and well:

I had two REDRUM and a Dark horus out. SS plaugy from the graveyard. Used REDRUM effect to ss Van. Then wtihout thinking I activated allure, hoping to draw a level 4. As it turns out, I had one card left in my deck. >.>

Losing because I forgot I had a Gravity Bind face-down. Strangely my opponent didn't have Jinzo on the field like he usually does. That was his ace monster at the time.

That, and, in another duel, I said, "I set Gravity Bind in Column 3." That was when I thought Senet cards were a threat.

Losing because I forgot I had a Gravity Bind face-down. Strangely my opponent didn't have Jinzo on the field like he usually does. That was his ace monster at the time.

That' date=' and, in another duel, I said, "I set Gravity Bind in Column 3." That was when I thought Senet cards were a threat.

[/quote']

Just like me saying: "I activate Messenger of Peace and set Penguin Soldier. owait..."

Archived