Idiots United!

Man I have never lost but a stupid thing was that my opponent had a couple Level 3s that gained 300 attack for every continuing spell card on the field I used Level Limit - B and my opponent had 2 Chain Energys on the field. Also I was playing with 200 card deck. So my draws were like crap luckily I got an Anteatereatingant that would stop his spell strategy.

Man I have never lost but a stupid thing was that my opponent had a couple Level 3s that gained 300 attack for every continuing spell card on the field I used Level Limit - B and my opponent had 2 Chain Energys on the field. Also I was playing with 200 card deck. So my draws were like crap luckily I got an Anteatereatingant that would stop his spell strategy.

Most epic Failure Story Ever!!!!

But you gotta' admit... 199 monsters, is equal to a Chaos Necromancer with 56,700ATK

But you gotta' admit... 199 monsters' date=' is equal to a Chaos Necromancer with 56,700ATK

[/quote']

and you gotta admit the 'I never lost' followed by the '200 cards deck' is hilarious....

56.700 ATK chaos necromancer uh? That over 9000!!!!

*Daed feels wierd coz the usually never trollz*

Now I changed my deck now here is my deck line

DARK Beatdown (2004) -- Retarded random deck for no rule duels (2004-2007)---> Random 200 Card deck (2007-2009) ---------> Cyber Jar Swarm Beatdown (2009-Idk)

Also my friend made a mistake attacking a Cyber Jar I got 5 monsters he got none I OTK'd him like no tommorow luckily some were Tuners so I could Synchro.

On my first turn, I summon Celfon, Dupe it, SS Radion from my deck (other 2 Celfons failed), Monster Gate a Celfon for Scopen in Defense, play Morphtronic Map, Sych for AFD and Goyo, used AFD to destroy Map and revive Scopen, SS a LV4, Synch for ASW, and then I used AFDs effect to SS Cyber Valley. This empties my hand.

Opponents turn: Lightning Vortex. Irou, Grandmaster, Shien. School bell rings to end my lunch hour. >.>

Mind Crushed an opponent. They had 3 Honests and 2 Charge of the Light Brigade. Got rid of charge of the light brigade.

Later on in the duel, he sets Rykos and Necro Guardnas while I blow up cards with Celestia.

Last turn, he Special Summons Cyber Dragon. I go LOLWTF and he attacks Celestia. I honest, he honests on priority and then double honests and I take over 9000 damage and lose.

Mind Crushed an opponent. They had 3 Honests and 2 Charge of the Light Brigade. Got rid of charge of the light brigade.

Later on in the duel' date=' he sets Rykos and Necro Guardnas while I blow up cards with Celestia.

Last turn, he Special Summons Cyber Dragon. I go LOLWTF and he attacks Celestia. I honest, he honests on priority and then double honests and I take [b']over 9000[/b] damage and lose.

Sorry; I was kinda obliged to do that.

Archived