.:Element Of Art ~ The Final Dayz:..:(Advanced.....>_>.Invite only)

Night

Okey So Welcome Back to the Rp, As u alredy know this is the secod part of "the Element of art" it takes place shortly after Vlady Finds the book and runs away. We start the rp with all of us making a plan to get vlady back to normal. IF YOU DID NOT GET AN INVITE DO NOT POST OR YOU WILL GET A NEG REP thank you. All the rules remain the same so God modding, you must use your previuose character and all other ycm rules apply. thank you and have a fun time rp'ing in the GREATEST RP EVER MADE.....that'll be all =)

Okey So Welcome Back to the Rp, As u alredy know this is the secod part of "the Element of art" it takes place shortly after Vlady Finds the book and runs away. We start the rp with all of us making a plan to get vlady back to normal. IF YOU DID NOT GET AN INVITE DO NOT POST OR YOU WILL GET A NEG REP thank you. All the rules remain the same so God modding, you must use your previuose character and all other ycm rules apply. thank you and have a fun time rp'ing in the GREATEST RP EVER MADE.....that'll be all =)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooc : finaly its back! Hey compy

Ic : Vlady was somewhere.......in a cave reading the book , everytim he reads the book a red aura appears around him , but this time it was much harder and brighter , Vlady's power was getting stronger every day , he had a plan... But first he needed to take Matthew and his friends down... he close the book and put him in a secret place , then he vanish. "First i will take Matthew down..."

OoC:that stinks so i guess in the rp we'll just make it so that Melody is back at school where its safe....idk all i could come up with.

Ic:Azura woke up to the sound of the birds chirping and branches. "What a nice Place this is, i can see why mathew likes it here" he thought, then he approached Mathew "Okey now its just you and me, we have to make a plan to get back Vlady... it wont be easy but we can take him... got any ideas how?"

Vlady appeared in a village " Hmmm before killing someone i need to eat...." He saw a shop and went to it , the shopkeeper saw him "Hello wat can i do for you?" he asked friendly , Vlady looked at him , the poor man began to burn . " I need something hot" said Vlady laughing , while the man was screaming.

OoC: Ima make you a nick name too... SAMUEL IS PERFECT!!! lol xD

ic: "yeah with melody gone things will be much different... im starting to question if it was the right thing to do by sending her back to the school" he sghed and then he got up "okay weve got to save him but first we have to find him... this will be harder than i thought"

OoC:Yup...idk first thing taht popped into my mind xD

Ic:I guess your right but wht if he doesnt what if he gets more powerful.. and then comes?" Azura picked up a dirt cold and crushed it in his hands......"Or what if he never comes dont you remember what he said.. theres a price greater than what happened to him already.. he could die..."

Ooc : Compy sounds better :P

Ic :Vlady saw the 2 people entering , it was a man and a little boy , problably his son , " Kill them or not? " He asked to himself ... Then man asked him friendly "Do you know where is the shopkeeper?" , Vlady smiles and pointed at the ash "There he is" said he laughing. The man tough it was a joke and begind to laugh too , but then his head fells down on the ground and roles away . "Hmmppff " Vlady then looked at the boy , Vlady was evil but not evil enough to kill little kids and he just said amused "Go kid , or ill do the same with you as with your dad !"

Ooc : Vlady used almost invisible iron webstrings and putted them around the persons neck without he notices it (Another thing from the book ^.^)

OoC: Castle? We are in the dark forest, at my treehouse!

IC: "So, what should we do?" Matthew looked to Azura. "You're pretty much the leader. What do you recommend? There's only two of us...3 if Mel-she comes back. Perhaps we should attack Kronus and be done with it!" He threw his hands into the air for emphesis.

Ooc : Vladdy? O.o Its Vlady or Vlad xD

Ic : After eating some food Vlady vanished again.....

He appeared in a huge tree and hides there , so no one could see him , then he looked under.... there just under him in a smaller tree were a treehouse ... "Hehehe there they are....."

Azura cheered when he saw vivace "yay'z now we have 3... but i wonder will it be e...." zura sniffed the air around him... then Silver his wolf did the same "You smell him too dont you silver" the Wolf gnarled and studied his eyes to the tree above them "he's here... no up there!" Azura pounced up to the tree and slashed at the leaves to see what he would uncover.

While was sitting down on the tree , he saw the boy jumping and slashing the leaves . Vlady just could jump away before he got slashed too . "Goddamn how did he knew i was there?!" Vlady then pointed his hads at the boy " What was his name again? " and shooted many rock from his hands .

Ooc : He drew those rocks with his mind and its like he shoots them from his hands.

Archived