.:Element Of Art ~ The Final Dayz:..:(Advanced.....>_>.Invite only)

Night

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well the Vlady you knew is dead!" said he smiling but deep inside him there was a small voice "Help me , Matthew look out! what are you doing , he gonna kill you !! ,But i can't do anything to help him!" Vlady closes his eyes " What was that? where did that voice came from?" but he recovers fast and looks at Matthew again "I have something to ask you.... If you don't listen to me , well...." he points at Melody "..your girl friend will die" . "Well i want you to give me all the books you got."

Matthew heard the small voice in the back of his mind. "She hates me. No need for her to suffer because of me." He sighed. "Well, that was the only book i have at the moment. I used to have another, but that tombe is called "Magick moste good", but that one won't obey you, as you are evil. You have "Magick moste evile."" Matthew sighed, preparing to defend himself with fists.

"Nice , ur already finishing my job" said he smiling "You know ur lucky? " Vlady puts his hand on Matthew shoulder and he vanishes to the tree house "Cya little kid , use ur short life good cause you wont life long now" He then enters the room and looks at Melody "She is cute......Kill her or not?"

OoC:pg-16 -___-, theres like nutin tahts that bad. And i thought Melody was at Artwood ?

Ic:Azura quickly responding to what mathew said "Tahts it friend or not, this ends here!" as the night sky appeared so did the moon... not full but just enough for him to finish this..tonight. He grew almost 4 feet taller, claws appeared where his nails once were, and his clothes began to rip, replacing skin with hair... The Tranformation has begun.

OoC: yes it does lol

Ic:he looked around but Vlady wasnt there...Azura got angry and his eyes turned pitch black, he destroyed everything in site starting with the tree house, then to a couple of tree's and ending with a bunny. then he ran off to find out where he went, leaving Mathew, Sly and a completely wrecked tree house.....

Archived