.:Element Of Art ~ The Final Dayz:..:(Advanced.....>_>.Invite only)

Night

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" Soo those idiots think they can beat me? Well we will see " He first pointed his hands at the forest (he was flieng .) and shooted a huge amount of fire balls , burning the forest " Okay thats 2 now the other two ) He made rare signs with his hands like he was playing piano , but in reality his almost invisible strings and he send them to the boy and Vivace that was hidding behind the wall. " His silly wall couldn't hold my strings "

Azura quickly reacted to the invisible strings now coming there way, and sliced them through with his kunai. "Is that all you got? Wow and here im thinking this guy is so strong it will take for of us... i could take you on blind folded i bet"

Ooc : Compass i hidded the book in a cave -.- dont got it with me

Ic : the fist fully hits Vlady in the face and it seems it hurted him , but he just laugh that all you got? He grabs Sly by his both hands so he coulnd't move and opens his mouth and shoots a laser like blast on him , Then he vanishes and appears behind Azura "So you think you can beat me?" He makes some signs with his hand and says calmly "take this...." the ground under Azura begins to shack and 2 huge flaming worms comes out the ground just under Azura.

Vlady raise his hand and a wall appears infront of him blocking the vines , then he says calmly "Worms... take them down , i need to do something" then he vanishes and appears behind Matthew , he quickly takes matthew's brush and trows it away "Come with me..." then they both vanishes .... they appears in a balcon and Vlady smiles "You see that girl there on the bed?" insede the room there were a girl sleeping "Yes..... it's Melody , and you don't want that i hurt her don't you?" said he like he was talking to a 5 years old boy.

Archived