.:Element Of Art ~ The Final Dayz:..:(Advanced.....>_>.Invite only)

Night

"I never went to artwood. But, my father is the headmaster there, so I hope he'll like it. Let me pack." He sighed, as he went though the treehouse, fixing up things. He looked at the 3-card reading he had been afraid to show everyone: The moon and the magicain, crossed over the ace of hearts.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC:Ummm yeah there are no Direct children of the Gods (The head master is the Light god, if u haven't read the god thing in the other rp) so he cnt be your father because of that reason, and also because your not light element.

Ic:Azura wandered for several hours but never found vladdy this only made him even angrier.

OoC:bump -.-, im pretty sure u cnt do taht so would u mind deleting that post? ty.

Ic:Azura found Vladd's cave "I know your in theere!" then he spotted him. In an instant Azura lost all control, his eyes pitch black... if vladdy made it out of this one, he would be the luckiest guy on earth.

OoC:Okey well in this fight, it should pretty much end the book saga or w.e, and please make it a fair fight -.-

OoC: Wow this is never gunnah end...in this part we were really only supposed to fight kronos and end Part 1, so "we" can start the second chapter/part/season/sequal w.e.

Ic: Azura watched as the Coward vanished "wow what a Pu......." just as he was going to finish what he was going to say the roof of the cave collapsed, under the rock Azura grumbled the words "ssy".

OoC:Lol u get it right?

OoC: This is never going to end. Change the tag to advanced, they got rid of basic format.

IC: Matthew finally walked out of the forest, find a cave on his way, with a crampled Azura inside it. "And there he is." Matthew walked up to him, and dragged him into the cave, and tried to make him comfortable.

OoC: Yeah i knew that... is it just me or is there a spell check system on the reply thingy?

Ic:Azura went back to normal form, "this has gone on long enough... we need to kill Kronos remember, that's our main objective" for the first time Azura noticed his wolf was missing... "Where's silver?!" Azura jumped up and searched the cave "Im going to look for him" Said azura as he ran into the night filled sky...

Ooc : can i get him? :P

Ic : Vlady sat down on the ground some where far away , he was puting bandage on his right arm " Damn this dog is fast..." next to him on the ground was a chained dog lieng on the ground . "Well well well " said Vlady when he finished with the bandages....

WAITWAITWAIT. I've seen this one before. Oh, yeah. Didn't I lock two or three of these before?

If the other one got locked' date=' what makes you think that this one will fly? Until you can make a good plan, I have a bad feeling that this thread is going to go down the same path as before.

[/quote']

Locked.

Archived