Karma Cut, Raigeki Break & Divine Wrath

KarmaCutSDDE-EN-C-1E.pngRaigekiBreak5DS2-EN-C-1E.pngDivineWrath5DS1-EN-C-1E.png

Discard 1 card. Remove from play 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Then' date=' remove from play any cards in your opponent's Graveyard with the same name as that monster.[/quote']
Discard 1 card from your hand. Destroy 1 card on the field.
Discard 1 card from your hand. Negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect and destroy that Effect Monster.

So yeah, if you don't own PWWB and you need something to -1 yourself in a good way, these 3 are possibly the best alternatives.

And if I recall corrently, 1 or 2 formats ago, some top players in Japan actually used Raigeki Break in their deck.

Aaaaaand, go.

Guest PikaPerson01

I don't see why Karma Cut isn't used. That last sentence makes it pretty godly.

It can only remove face-up monsters.

Since when is that a problem?

Since it can't remove annoying S/Ts and it can't remove bothersome possibly Rykos, Apprentice Magician, Gravekeeper's Spies, Goblin Zombies, etc etc.

Raigeki Break: Good replacement for PWWB, but there are better cards out there

Karma Cut: The monster only thing fraks it up, but as anti-meta potential

Divine wrath: The only card listed here that can stop JD but is slow in the sense that you hgave to wait for a monster effect to activate.

Also, why isn't 'back to square one' here?

Divine Wrath isnt really that bad. I used to main-deck 2 of them, to use agenst my friend's Stardust. Seriously, it gets pretty ridiculous when both fields contain 3 Stardusts, and both players are waiting for the other player to activate something.

I'm using 1 Wrath in Zombies right now.. I like chaining it to Brionac and watching them discard their hand for nothing.

BEST.

SITUATION.

EVAR.

But in Wc09, the Coms tend to use Brionac, once activation at a time.

The following question is going to make me sound like a noob if you have children or people that are noobs on the computer please tell them to move away right now.

"What does PWWB mean?"

PhoenixWingWindBlastGLD2-EN-GUR-LE.jpg

I actually lol'd at this. Not at the question (since I remember I asked the exact same question some months ago) No, the fact that I lol'd was answering a good question with an image of a godlike bird burning everything.

OT: They are all good.

Archived