Have you ever been bitch slapped by a 8 handed goddess? (DISC on Asura Priest)

I was more going for the one posted in the Strategy section

Cards Needed: Ojama Trio, Asura Priest, Zero Gravity, Black Pendant.

How it Works: Activate Ojama Trio and and Zero Gravity to summon 3 Ojama Tokens to your opponent's side of the field and switch them to attack position. Summon Asura Priest and equip it with Black Pendant. Attack the Ojama Tokens with Asura Priest using its effect, this will inflict 6600 battle damage + 900 due to the effect of the Ojama Tokens for a total of 7500 damage. During your End Phase, your Asura Priest returns to your hand and Black Pendant will be destroyed, inflicting a final 500 damage for a complete OT. (8000 damage.)

Cards Needed: Ojama Trio' date=' Asura Priest, Zero Gravity, Black Pendant.

How it Works: Activate Ojama Trio and and Zero Gravity to summon 3 Ojama Tokens to your opponent's side of the field and switch them to attack position. Summon Asura Priest and equip it with Black Pendant. Attack the Ojama Tokens with Asura Priest using its effect, this will inflict 6600 battle damage + 900 due to the effect of the Ojama Tokens for a total of 7500 damage. During your End Phase, your Asura Priest returns to your hand and Black Pendant will be destroyed, inflicting a final 500 damage for a complete OT. (8000 damage.)

[/quote']

Or you can just use Axe of Despair. Amirite?

Cards Needed: Ojama Trio' date=' Asura Priest, Zero Gravity, Black Pendant.

[/quote']

Or you can just use Axe of Despair. Amirite?

or any equip that gives enough to cover that extra 500, but I assume Black Pendant was used because if it's destroyed in anyway it deals 500.

Archived