Gene-Warped Warwolf

Gene-WarpedWarwolfSTON-EN-SR-1E.jpg

I know Normal Monsters might not be that discussable, but in this case

This is one of the highest ATK monsters you can summon without any tributes, so in my opinion having 3 of these in your deck is not an unwise move.

Not quite a staple monster but good easy offense.

Discuss if there are any Normal Monsters that are better to add to your deck than this card.

im not asking to compare Normal Monster with Traps or Spells. Just other Normal Monsters. In my opinion this is one of the best Normal Monsters to have in your deck with the above mentioned support as well. can anyone think of a better level 4 or less Normal Monster than this card?

I'd run Gemini Elf over this for Arcanite =/

Normal monsters are always useless, pretty much. The only time you'd be justified in using them is with HotUD or for their type/attribute, which is rare and Instant Fusion probably does it better (Although I've seen some people using normal Beast-types for Rescue Cat Synch that techs the Premature you trib a normal to activate, as an example).

I'd run Gemini Elf over this for Arcanite =/

Normal monsters are always useless' date=' pretty much. The only time you'd be justified in using them is with HotUD or for their type/attribute, which is rare and Instant Fusion probably does it better (Although I've seen some people using normal Beast-types for Rescue Cat Synch that techs the Premature you trib a normal to activate, as an example).

[/quote']

you noticed my deck XD

Sooner or later' date=' we will get either:

Common level4 Normal monsters with 2000ATK

A level4 Normal monster with 2100ATK

A level3 monster with 1900ATK

[/quote']

Agreed.

This card is okay. I guess it's pretty good to spam in the case of Level-Specific cards and stuff. Aren't there Normal Monster lolequips that could make this card beast? (No pun intended.)

[/quote']

Agreed.

This card is okay. I guess it's pretty good to spam in the case of Level-Specific cards and stuff. Aren't there Normal Monster lolequips that could make this card beast? (No pun intended.)

They need like a non-situational Vanilla-only equip, that increases ATK by some crazy ammount, like, oh-say, 1500?

[/quote']

Agreed.

They need like a non-situational Vanilla-only equip, that increases ATK by some crazy ammount, like, oh-say, 1500?

So then we could have a normal JD that blows up the field on account of Justi-Break?

Archived