Official Religion Thread

Flame Dragon

...Way to ignore my post?

You can spout on about science as much as you want' date=' but when it comes right down to it, you have no more proof than we do that God exists or does not exist.[/i']

I was simply saying how religion has many loopholes, leading to religion being wrong, leading to God being fake.

How in hell did I ignore your post?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was simply saying how religion has many loopholes' date=' leading to religion being wrong, leading to God being fake.

[/quote']

Science often makes mistakes, leading to science can't be trusted, leading to science being wrong.

c wut i did thar?

ITT: Finding loopholes = Science

I was simply saying how religion has many loopholes' date=' leading to religion being wrong, leading to God being fake.

[/quote']

Science often makes mistakes, leading to science can't be trusted, leading to science being wrong.

c wut i did thar?

ITT: Finding loopholes = Science

ITT: Faulty logic = Intelligence

IF you post in a Religious thread.

THEN you're automatically Christian no matter how many times you tell me you aren't' date=' and your entire arguments based on how great Christianity is.

SO I can completely ignore what you actually posted in favour of ranting about how great Atheism is.[/quote']

Faith isn't about right or wrong. Its about believing in the face of no evidence.

So why believe in something when it has no support backing it up and you admit that its possible to be incorrect?

this hapend to me also

THEN you're automatically Christian no matter how many times you tell me you aren't' date=' and your entire arguments based on how great Christianity is.

SO I can completely ignore what you actually posted in favour of ranting about how great Atheism is.[/quote']

Yes, exactly. That is 100% spot-on about what my policy on religious threads are. In fact, you are reading my mind. I don't try to have an intelligent conversation and get mad when people act stupid. Nope. I act like a bastard straight from the beginning and mindlessly post without reading any other prior posts.

This is obviously my policy.

THEN you're automatically Christian' date=' [b']and by Christian, I mean a blend of TV stereotypes and Catholicism[/b] and, no matter how many times you tell me you aren't, and your entire arguments based on how great Christianity is.

SO I can completely ignore what you actually posted in favour of ranting about how great Atheism is.

Faith isn't about right or wrong. Its about believing in the face of no evidence.

So why believe in something when it has no support backing it up and you admit that its possible to be incorrect?

this hapend to me also

fix'd.

...Way to ignore my post?

You can spout on about science as much as you want' date=' but when it comes right down to it, you have no more proof than we do that God exists or does not exist.[/i']

I was simply saying how religion has many loopholes, leading to religion being wrong, leading to God being fake.

How in hell did I ignore your post?

Just because religion has a bunch of loopholes and pitfalls doesn't necessarily mean there isn't a god.

Personally, I believe that most of the "factual" stuff about religion is full of sh*t, and some of it's actually been proven to be. The existence of God has yet to be proven/disproven. (I don't care what this spell-checker says, disproven is a word.)

Yes, exactly. That is 100% spot-on about what my policy on religious threads are. In fact, you are reading my mind. I don't try to have an intelligent conversation and get mad when people act stupid. Nope. I act like a bastard straight from the beginning and mindlessly post without reading any other prior posts.

lol ur sarcasm rong also how desperate u r 2 not admit ur rong is only funny to an extent so ill be going now till later when i need lols kthxbyeeeeeeeeee

lol ur sarcasm rong also how desperate u r 2 not admit ur rong is only funny to an extent so ill be going now till later when i need lols kthxbyeeeeeeeeee

I'll put this in words you can understand:

d00d im not rong u didnt evn do nyting to prov me rong cuz mayb if u prove me rong ill say dat u prove me rong but J00 DIDNT YEt so kthxbaaai

I NEVER SAID IT IS PROVEN THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST' date=' YOU MORONS.

[/quote']

But you have said multiple times here that God doesn't exist period. :?

I specifically said that I don't think God exists because of said loopholes and the fact the whole sheet is irrational.

But I have never, nor will ever say that God does not exist at all, and I have proof of his non-existance. Because that would put me in some deep, really deep sheet.

Walking on water = haxx

And/Or Action Replay.

And/Or Cheat Engine.

---

EDIT: Because I am restricted in posting religious topics in General, discuss the trolling of religious forums.

If you can't even say "God doesn't exist", let alone prove it, your entire tirade against Christianity's totally invalid.

I'll put this in words you can understand:

d00d im not rong u didnt evn do nyting to prov me rong cuz mayb if u prove me rong ill say dat u prove me rong but J00 DIDNT YEt so kthxbaaai

I proved my own point, your ignoring people's posts and going off on your own little rants by quoting you. As for you, you don't even seem to have a point at this point. Whenever anyone tries to "prove you wrong", you just deny having ever had any problems with others' religious beliefs whatsoever. >_>

Nobody has any proof on creation or what happens when you die, so all theories on the matter are equally valid until proven otherwise.

If you're on a christian forum' date=' it means you don't know s*** about trolls, which makes you easier to troll than neopets.

[/quote']

Actually, Christian forums are fun to troll because the people are so stupid and put 100% faith in religion that when someone bashes it, they are dumbfounded.

But, you cannot troll a forum alone. D:

I made the mistake of trying to troll a forum all by myself.

Oh crap.

I haven't fed my Quiggle for five years.

Do those things even die?

I made a topic before in this thread' date=' but no one answered, so I'll pose it again:

[i']Have you ever misspelled "religion"?[/i]

If you're on a christian forum' date=' it means you don't know s*** about trolls, which makes you easier to troll than neopets.

[/quote']

Actually, Christian forums are fun to troll because the people are so stupid and put 100% faith in religion that when someone bashes it, they are dumbfounded.

Way to rephrase what I said.

But, you cannot troll a forum alone. D:

I made the mistake of trying to troll a forum all by myself.

Oh crap.

I haven't fed my Quiggle for five years.

Do those things even die?

I made a topic before in this thread' date=' but no one answered, so I'll pose it again:

[i']Have you ever misspelled "religion"?[/i]

Trolling =/= raiding.

Enjoy your life scarring ads and nerd rage.

I didn't heed your warning. D:

No one is answering my freaking question. Have you ever misspelled ''religion''?

Not that I can remember. Don't really get what the joke would be here either way.

What joke? It's a genuine question!

I spelled it with a "u" once. But that was in the 2nd grade. :/

Archived