Cyber Dragon will be banned next format

[align=center]CyberDragonDTP1-EN-DRPR-DT.png

REASONS

• There has to be a reason, WHY Cyber Dragon Zwei is being released. Konami don't just copy card names for shits and giggles
  • We already have two prominent cards, Oracle of the Sun and Vice Dragon that takes its place

Prove me wrong, YCM-kun[/align]

Proto-CyberDragonDR04-EN-SR.png

Just because some cards are getting/already released that have their names treaten of a banworthy card or have similiar effects of the banworthy card' date=' does not mean that the banworthy card actually gets banned.

Get your logic right.

[/quote']

Proto-Cyber Dragon is an entirely different card althogether. For one, it was actually used in the Anime itself, promoting its release

Cyber Dragon wasn't banned when Vice Dragon came out, was he?

Also, Konami is very conservative with the banhammer. They haven't even killed Dark Armed Dragon yet, and he's been the dominant force behind two absurdly broken formats, is more obnoxiously and unambiguously broken in his own right, and is still widely used today - and those three criteria (well, not so much the middle one) are the ones that Konami uses to decide when to ban things.

I honestly cannot see Cydra going to 0 in the immediate future.

Proto-Cyber Dragon is an entirely different card althogether. For one' date=' it was actually used in the Anime itself, promoting its release

[/quote']

So let me get this straight;

Your reasoning state that you're positively sure that Konami will ban Cyber Dragon, because of Cyber Dragon Zwei's effect that it will gains the name Cyber Dragon, so Konami will think that CyDra is no longer, yet Proto-Cyber Dragon is a completely diffirent story, just because it was used as a promotion for CyDra's release, so Konami didn't saw a reason to ban CyDra?

naamloosvc.png

Guest PikaPerson01

Prove me wrong' date=' YCM-kun[/quote']

"What if I posed a statement with an answer that cannot be proved true or false... but then ask people to do just that?!"

On-topic: I'll bet all my point against whatever equivalent number of your points that it doesn't.

Really the only reason I can see cydra getting banned is chimeratech overdragon. Its useful' date=' but there are other cards that do similar things. Big Piece golem is basically the same, but with less def.

[/quote']

Banning Cydra because of Chimeratech is like banning all LIGHT monsters because of Chaos Emperor Dragon.

My guess, is that Cyber Dragon will be like Breaker.

Where his B& list position switches from bieng B&, to limited, to B& again, and then Konami going crazy and putting it @3 again.

Really the only reason I can see cydra getting banned is chimeratech overdragon. Its useful' date=' but there are other cards that do similar things. Big Piece golem is basically the same, but with less def.

[/quote']

Banning Cydra because of Chimeratech is like banning all LIGHT monsters because of Chaos Emperor Dragon.

Best. Responce. Evar.

kinda stupid they want to ban Cyber Dragon, if they are gonna start banning every card they cold think off then don't make the cards at all.

I understand about Chaos Emperor Dragon to some extend because with the combo it had with yagarasu ( i think), but you always could stop him. now baning Cyber Dragon is another different story. I mean is not like he is immune to spell, traps, monster effects or been destroy in battle.

Archived