I kinda wanna know how to fail making a banlist....

I'm making this half based in my opinion and half based on what I think konami will do....

I. Forbidden Cards

DAD (With the low use? it still have at 1...I guess we all can be saying bye bye to this poor man)

Heavy Storm(In order to stablish some order to the great amount of S/T removal we hit the most generic of them?)

Judgment Dragon (OK I just figured out...Japs Abuse him enoug so his time for being hit by the ban list MUST BE NOW!)

Return from the Different Dimmension(A lot of RPG this days shall mean a lot of abuse for this...so the only posible solution being...)

Chimeratech Fortress Dragon(This along his brother need to be banned...for good.)

Chimeratech Over Dragon(See above)

Dark Simorg(Mainly coz ther is not reasoning on leave a easy...very easy beatstick with a Lock down effect be around and ASF..isn't the one that hurt the most...)

Chaos Sorcerer(Same as Breaker)

Black Whirlwind (BWs need a hit or 2)

II. Limited Cards

Brionac, the Dragon of the Ice Barrier (To Match OCG banlist?..I see some people want it banned...but...from have at 3 to ban...mmm Maybe....So this is eaither Limited or Banned)

Breaker, the Magical Warrior (Its time at 3 was fun but he might be hitted again coz konami loves to fool around with him)

Celestia the Lightsworn Angel (With this and JD at 1 i guess LS has enough)

Tragoedia(Is hitting really hard in Jap meta so he might have some list treatment)

Tsukuyomi (Just for the lulz of it and I see this as a posible candidate to Return from the Ban Zone)

Vayu (I honestly believe they have to limit it at least.)

Burial from the Different Dimmension (Out of Anoyance, this card allows mayor abuse of cards that RFP )

Raging Mad Plantz(This one came out from a disscussion about how this was even more broken than Limiter removal...but...IDK still Decks with gigaplant are becoming popular and this may hit them just as everyone else...?)

III. Semi-Limited Cards

Honest (I heard lots of people talking about it and I believe it too)

Future Fusion(Without Chimeratech around, this card can be seriously at 2 at least)

IV. Unlimited

Reinforcement of the Army(You know Like this at least.)

The Transmigration Prophesy(This should never be limited in the first place...or should it anyways....today it doesn't cause that much of an impact...and this is actually a good antimeta card that need to be at 3)

Mind Crush(Hand control is for the most dead and this card doesnt even see play as much as I'm concerned)

Magical Stone Excavation (With the posible loss of card advantage and)

Overload FusionNo sense in limiting this with Chimera out.

I dont got anything else I remember

I shall Update once I see more cards and Decks...And I should really check out the Japaness Meta to see which other cards shall be hitted.....

Well, you've been proven wrong about Breaker, they've randomly dropped it to unlimited after ages on the Limited list. They have also semi-limited Chaos Sorceror, so that's strike two. If they ban DAD, it will probably be the first time they've banned a card solely for being annoying. Also, they've already hated on Cyber Dragon too much already. We get it, Cyber End Dragon scares you, stop sh*tting yourselves, we won't summon it anymore! The rest of them I can see.

If they ban DAD' date=' it will probably be the first time they've banned a card solely for being annoying.

[/quote']

WHAT.

If you think the case against DAD boils down to "It's annoying", then every single card on the banlist was banned for being annoying.

Incidentally, I believe that one card on the banlist was already banned for being annoying - Thousand-Eyes Restrict. The big reason it was banned was that it dragged the game down to an absurdly slow crawl.

Also' date=' they've already hated on Cyber Dragon too much already. We get it, Cyber End Dragon scares you, stop sh*tting yourselves, we won't summon it anymore! The rest of them I can see.

[/quote']

XD

You think Cyber End Dragon is the reason people have a problem with Cydra. This is pretty much unambiguously false, and you're a fool for even suggesting it.

When you make a ban list, your goal isn't to hurt the good decks. Your goal is to remove any cards that can give the user an large advantage over the opponent for little cost or effort. You want skill to be the reason people win, not lucky top decks.

Also NEVER limit a synchro (note this is a blank rule, and their can be a time when you can limit one, however we have no cards like that ATM). The reason for this simple, it change nothing about the card. It can come out just as easily and can be reused just as easily.

Also NEVER semi a card (unless it acts inappropriately it itself (Honest is a card that COULD be semi'ed)). Much for the same reason above it often changes nothing about the card.

Cards shouldn't be limit. All putting a card at one does it make it show up less, but it still can show up and give the user a huge advantage. Sorcerer is an example of this.

Since this list is also based what you think konami it THAT bad, but the simple fact is konami can't make ban lists and making one with their thought process will only mke your ban list fail.

Black Whirlwind at 1?

No. (Coz it should be banned I know)

Return banned?

No. (RFP is really the Better way to win now...so Yeah this card takes to much advantage of that...so why not?)

Plants limited?

No. (I told you I base this oon a disscussion where people delivered if this was bannable...so I just stick to give it the Limiter removal treatment.)

When you make a ban list' date=' your goal isn't to hurt the good decks. Your goal is to remove any cards that can give the user an large advantage over the opponent for little cost or effort. You want skill to be the reason people win, not lucky top decks.

Also NEVER limit a synchro (note this is a blank rule, and their can be a time when you can limit one, however we have no cards like that ATM). The reason for this simple, it change nothing about the card. It can come out just as easily and can be reused just as easily.

Also NEVER semi a card (unless it acts inappropriately it itself (Honest is a card that COULD be semi'ed)). Much for the same reason above it often changes nothing about the card.

Cards shouldn't be limit. All putting a card at one does it make it show up less, but it still can show up and give the user a huge advantage. Sorcerer is an example of this.

[/quote']

Yeah That's a better aadvice...than anything else said here....I can think of Black rose Dragon beinga Synchro Limited thought...

But I take it anyway Thanks Flame Dragon....

I'mm Stil far from finish this then...

When you make a ban list' date=' your goal isn't to hurt the good decks. Your goal is to remove any cards that can give the user an large advantage over the opponent for little cost or effort. You want skill to be the reason people win, not lucky top decks.

[/quote']

Yeah That's a better aadvice...than anything else said here....I can think of Black rose Dragon beinga Synchro Limited thought...

But I take it anyway Thanks Flame Dragon....

I'mm Stil far from finish this then...

Black Rose is fine at 3. It's effect is only helpful when your lossing, but when you are it becomes a pain to summon.

Also if it were to be moved, it would go to 0, cause again, you only need to nuke effect once for you to get what you need out of it.

Also NEVER limit a synchro (note this is a blank rule' date=' and their can be a time when you can limit one, however we have no cards like that ATM). The reason for this simple, it change nothing about the card. It can come out just as easily and can be reused just as easily.

[/quote']

Unless you're using Konamilogic for deciding how to toss Limits around, whether or not something is a Synchro Monster is largely irrelevant to whether it should be Limited.

Also NEVER limit a synchro (note this is a blank rule' date=' and their can be a time when you can limit one, however we have no cards like that ATM). The reason for this simple, it change nothing about the card. It can come out just as easily and can be reused just as easily.

[/quote']

Unless you're using Konamilogic for deciding how to toss Limits around, whether or not something is a Synchro Monster is largely irrelevant to whether it should be Limited.

I know this. Things should be limited largely based on how they interact with other copies of themselves.

I'm assuming I'm using poor wording so what I'm trying to say is comeing out wrong, so what is it you thought I meant?

[/quote']

I know this. Things should be limited largely based on how they interact with other copies of themselves.

I'm assuming I'm using poor wording so what I'm trying to say is comeing out wrong, so what is it you thought I meant?

What you said is that Limiting it doesn't change how easily it came come out because it's a Synchro Monster, and therefore Limiting is useless - implying that Limiting regular monsters to alter how easily they can come out is valid (the "argument" used to "justify" DAD @ 1 and pretty much the core philosophy of Konami's banlist). That's really the only reason to single out Synchro Monsters for don't-limit-them.

Archived