The Forceful Sentry

So I'm a little confused about this one. Why is it banned? I understand the purpose of limiting it or something' date=' but why a ban?

[/quote']

Oh, I dunno. Maybe because it has no cost, you gain instant advange with it, by knowing what your opponent's hand is and return 1 card from his hand to it's deck a la an infinity better Trap Dustshoot

Damn! I'm just trying to understand and get better at the game =/ So I ask a question' date=' you guys are real pricks

[/quote']

I apologize for their sarcasm.

That said, I wanted to say exactly what they said. I can't think of a single banned card without a blatantly obvious reason for its ban. Probably because of Konami's stupidness with the rest of the list...

I agree... it seems perfectly balanced' date=' imo.

smashing ground and fissure give you an instant advantage, and I don't see [i']them[/i] being banned.

God... I hope that's a troll comment.

Firstly Smash, Fissure and Forceful are all one for one in card advantage. None of them give you instant advantage.

However, Sentry lets you see your opponent's hand and dictate which cards get played for the next few turns. The only reason trap dustshoot is legal and this isn't is because dustshoot is a trap, meaning it can't be played as soon as it's drawn and because it has some sort of an activation requirement.

Archived