Batterymend[DISC]

I think Batterymen are one of the under-appreciated archetypes. Sure they aren't as deadly as LS, but they require less milling. They are slower than BW at swarming, but they power up quickly. They can OTK fairly reliably, feed off of each other and have a decent ammount of support. They're my third favorite archetype. Let's show some love.

Since No one is posting, which pack is the best to get Batteryman support?

There is no good pack.

I have 3x every Batteryman card, for around $15 online. Buy them in singles or fail.

They are awesome and don't need to be played as an OTK. I run them w/o IRS, and they still kick serious ass with there own mini-DAD in 3s, a double CoTH, two Deck searchers, two Salvages, and an instant win one-sided field nuke.

Maybe not tier 1, but damn good.

If you mill them bit (or just run Micro-cell @3), you can easily take out all of your opponent's spells/traps w/ Industrial Strength, which is an easy special summon. Then, if you normal summon Charger, which gives you another special summoned Batteryman from your deck (we'll say AA for the sake of argument), you're doing at least 5000 Damage (2600+2400+1000), if not more due to more thunder types. If you already had an AA on the field, it becomes 9600 Damage (2600+3000+2000+2000). And that would be one of their HARDER OTKs to pull off (since 3 AAs=9000 Damage by themselves) How are they overrated?

They need a Synchro and a Tuner. Correct Armadilloz?

.........How did I miss this topic.

Batterymanz would become the meta(hopefully)' date=' if they had a card like this:

[img']http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8384/165606.jpg[/img]

Fun-Fact: I free-hand'd that image on Ms.Paint, and then for some un-known reason, saved it as a .gif

They need a Synchro and a Tuner. Correct Armadilloz?

.........How did I miss this topic.

Batterymanz would become the meta(hopefully)' date=' if they had a card like this:

[img']http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8384/165606.jpg[/img]

Fun-Fact: I free-hand'd that image on Ms.Paint, and then for some un-known reason, saved it as a .gif

Stop using the OCG's OCG

Archived