Lumina / Archetype Revival Discussion

Some comments I've seen about Lightsworns say that Wulf and Celestia are banworthy. Others say that limiting/banning Lumina, Lightsworns won't be top again. All of them say Judgement Dragon is a threat.

I'm personally need to hear opinions here..

EDIT:

nope, its just good. Revival for archtypes that comes with a cost, even if it helps the archtype, its fair to me..

Themed revival can unquestionably be banworthy. Imagine a Quick-Play Spell reading "Special Summon up to 5 Whatevertheme monsters from your Graveyard", and that becomes clear. The fundamental question of "Can themed revival ever be banworthy?" is thus answered, and so all that remains is the far less fundamental question "Is this particular card, which happens to be themed revival, banworthy?" That question isn't nearly as interesting.

Imagine a Quick-Play Spell reading "Special Summon up to 5 Whatevertheme monsters from your Graveyard"' date=' and that becomes clear.

[/quote']

Already been imagined. =s

RekindlingANPR-EN-C-1E.jpg

That removes in the End Phase, and isn't attached to nearly as strong a theme as it could be.

Firedog makes easy LV8 Synchros and fuels the grave with him and Magician.

Redkindling revives them and makes 2 more LV8 synchros + A firedog that can easily turn into another LV8 Sycnrho ...

Imagine a Quick-Play Spell reading "Special Summon up to 5 Whatevertheme monsters from your Graveyard"' date=' and that becomes clear.

[/quote']

Already been imagined. =s

RekindlingANPR-EN-C-1E.jpg

That removes in the End Phase, and isn't attached to nearly as strong a theme as it could be.

Firedog makes easy LV8 Synchros and fuels the grave with him and Magician.

Redkindling revives them and makes 2 more LV8 synchros + A firedog that can easily turn into another LV8 Sycnrho ...

Good.

Now, imagine of the "FIRE with under 200 DEF" clause instead said "LIGHT or DARK", and you'll see that such a combo is only the iceberg's tip when it comes to broken themed revival.

Archived