Stardust = Limited ??

*Laughs at those who don't.*

I'm starting to suspect you're turning into crab and suggesting really stupid ideas just to see what people will argue with you. But you're not so good at it.

Because with Crab' date=' well, hes [i']Crab Helmet[/i]! With a name like that, what can go wrong?

Stardust should be at...

[insert "over 9000!" image here, because I'm too lazy]

Everyone thinking it deserves a place on the list should deserve a...

[insert a "Shoop da Whoop" image here, because I'm too lazy]

This topic proves one thing:

[insert a "Lolycm" image here, because I'm too lazy]

[insert something that makes all the cliches used in this post here]

*Laughs at those who don't.*

I'm starting to suspect you're turning into crab and suggesting really stupid ideas just to see what people will argue with you. But you're not so good at it.

That's' date=' like, not even ambiguous. Polaris claims to want Harpie's Feather Duster at 3 but says Obelisk the Tormentor should be at 0 because it has a nuke effect. That's, like, even more obvious than my fake banlist was, and my fake banlist had Chaos Greed at 0. [i']Chaos Greed.[/i]

stardust is fine' date=' it's his assualt buster mode that should get the ban hammer, I mean they limited solemn because they finally figured out it is really good, and here we have a once a turn [b']free[/b] solemn built into this 3000 ATK monster.

konami needs to connect the dots.

Gentlemen:

THE. WORD. FREE. DOES. NOT. MEAN. WHAT. YOU. IDIOTS. THINK. IT. MEANS.

stardust is fine' date=' it's his assualt buster mode that should get the ban hammer, I mean they limited solemn because they finally figured out it is really good, and here we have a once a turn [b']free[/b] solemn built into this 3000 ATK monster.

Gentlemen:

I meant in compairson to the actual solemn judgement, crab. it's not like I need to pay half my life points to bring it back, and IT COMES BACK.

something that is reuseable and without repeating cost is a "free" effect to me, and that is what I mean.

seriously crab, what it is with you and free?

Gentlemen:

I meant in compairson to the actual solemn judgement, crab. it's not like I need to pay half my life points to bring it back, and IT COMES BACK.

something that is reuseable and without repeating cost is a "free" effect to me, and that is what I mean.

seriously crab, what it is with you and free?

You spent at least three cards to get Stardust/Buster out in the first place. Something that requires -2'ing yourself to set up and the use of a 3-card combo is not "free" in any sense of the word, and ignoring that cost is like saying that Solemn Judgment is "free" after you pay the Life Point cost.

And my problem with "free" is that you morons keep misusing it. The most important aspect of the game is balancing costs against their effects, and so ignoring costs makes any meaningful discussion of the game impossible.

If you own this Card without it being in your Deck' date=' you can reveal it to destroy one Card on the field. If anyone you know owns this card, you can borrow it for a second if you want to destroy a Card on the Field.[/quote']

People, why complain about Stardust while JD is still @2?

Archived