Fake Knights - the story (ch 116 added!!!! (page 92 now))

DL 

I will post the next chapters, starting with 11, here, until this post gets full too.

[spoiler=Chapter 11]

Chapter 11 - The Truth

Creator walked took out the tournament ladder, which he kept in his pocket. “Well, that was unexpected. I thought Dark Link was going to get eliminated soon.”

Snake Boy suddenly awakened from his unconscious state and stood up.

“It seems he had me under an illusion for a few seconds. Then it wore off when he fell unconscious. Who wins now?”

“The last man standing, which, in this case, would be you, Snake Boy.”

Snake boy picked up his gun and strapped it to his back again. “Sweet.”

Creator stared at the tournament ladder for a few seconds, and then raised his head. “The next match is… well… Sean versus Dark Magician Girl.”

Dark Magician Girl stepped onto the ring, waiting for her opponent. She looked at Sean to see his knees were shaking.

Dark Magician Girl motioned for Sean to enter the ring. “What’s the matter, Sean? Get up here.”

“Shi, shi. My guess is he’s afraid to death of fighting you.”

Sean slowly stepped into the ring. “Well, yeah, I mean, if she was a computer, I’d have no trouble, but as it is, I can’t even fight back. I was hoping to get stuck being Dark Link’s opponent or something…”

Dark Magician Girl opened and closed her hand slowly. “Don’t worry, Sean, I’ll go easy on you. Maybe.”

Sean gulped. “So… tell me again why the strongest two people in here are allowed to participate?”

Deustodo scratched his head. “What do you mean? I’m not participating.”

Sean shifted his gaze to Deustodo. “I was talking about Chase…”

Deustodo looked at Chase. “Oh, you mean the guy that’s weaker than Dark Magician Girl.”

Chase was sitting, but stood up after Deustodo spoke. “I’m not weaker than her. I’m just as strong, if not more.”

Deustodo chuckled. “Shi, shi. Who was it that saved both of you during the simulation?”

Chase looked down at the ground. “Well, um, that was just a minor setback…”

“Let’s just get on with the fight, shall we? We can discuss how I’m better than Chase later.”

Dark Magician Girl ran toward Sean, who raised his arms above his head. Once Dark Magician Girl was close enough, however, he jumped back and took out some sort of PDA.

“Guess there’s no helping it…”

He slid a card through a slot, leaving a silver trail behind, and a matrix of numbers and letters swirled around him. Armor appeared in front of him and behind him, coming together to form a suit of Armor that covered his while body. The helmet of the armor looked like a wolf. Then the matrix of digits disappeared.

Sean stood up and glanced over his new armor. “There, now I’m ready to fight.”

Sean dashed toward Dark Magician Girl at top speed, reaching her in a mere two seconds. He swung his arm, which now held claws, toward her. She grabbed the claw in midair.

Dark Magician Girl tossed the claw back, sending Sean reeling a few feet. “Is that really the best you’ve got?” she asked.

Sean replied by darting toward her. He swung another claw, but she dodged it, and then kicked Sean’s armor, cracking it. Sean backpedaled to avoid a fatal blow, and took a few seconds to recover. Once he caught his breath, he rushed at Dark Magician Girl again, this time attempting a stab. She kicked upward, hitting the underside of Sean’s arm, sending his aim off, then she punched him in the stomach a few times, enough to crack his armor and send him flying back, unconscious.

Dark Magician Girl looked at Creator. “I guess I win, huh?”

“Yeah, I guess so…”

Creator was about to pull out the tournament ladder again, when they heard an explosion.

Caine arrived through the door. “Did you guys hear that explosion? Any ideas what it was?”

Creator touched his watch. “No… there’s no information about it yet. No information at all from the west sector, actually.”

He was about to say something, when his eyes widened for a second, then he regained his composure. “Someone must have hijacked the system to prevent information from getting through. Which means someone has likely invaded us, and from the west sector, but who could it be?”

“It could be Major Tim’s forces. Kriskirla was able to get here, so what guarantees are there that they can’t all invade us?” Caine added.

Deustodo took out a walkie-talkie from his pocket. “I’ll let Gir check it out. He was around the west sector, I believe. Gir, there are some people on the ship that want to steal your tacos. You don’t want them to steal them, do you?”

Only static was heard over the radio. Then a voice picked up.

“Hello, Fake Type Knights. It’s an honor to finally meet you, even though it’s not going to be a very long meeting. We’ll find what we came for while you stay in that room, and then we’ll leave. Oh, and unless you stay right there, we have a little extra precaution.”

There was more static. Then a voice came out of the walkie-talkie.

“Help Deus, they’ve got me trapped” the voice squealed.

Deustodo shut off the walkie-talkie and stuffed it into his pocket.

“It seems they’ve got Gir. What now, Creator?”

“I’ve got a question. Who’s Gir?”

“Gir is my robot. I built him to be a destructive killer one second, and a taco-loving robot the next. Interesting, huh?”

“Okay… I’ll just push that out of my mind for now. Right now, Gir is being held hostage by someone, and there’s no reason to believe they’re alone. We need someone to sneak in there and rescue Gir without being detected, and then we go in and send them back to wherever they came from.”

Deustodo chuckled. “Actually, Gir can’t die. They can’t kill him, no matter how hard they tried, so let’s just skip to step two, shall we?”

Before Creator could say another word, Chase ran toward the door.

“I finally get a chance to show off my power.”

Dark Magician Girl ran after Chase. “Hey don’t make me chase you, Chase.”

“Alright, if you’re sure, Deustodo. Something still bothers me, though. Did they really use such a simple plan as a hostage?”

Caine walked over to Creator. “I see what you mean… well, we better get going. We wouldn’t want anything important to be taken or damaged.”

“Right. Off we go. Fake Knights, charge!”

As Creator said those words, he noticed everyone had already gone to look for the intruders.

“I hate it when I’m left talking to myself, don’t you, Caine?”

He looked to his side to realize Caine was already out the door and running toward the point where the explosion happened.

Creator sighed. “Well, might as well get going.”

Chase and Dark Magician Girl got there first. At first, they didn’t see anything. No Gir, no sign that an explosion had happened, nothing but a video tape.

Dark Magician Girl looked at Chase. “What? This is where the explosion came from right? So why are there no people here or anything?”

Deustodo appeared next to Dark Magician Girl. “It would be a big mystery, if it wasn’t for that right there.” he said, pointing at the ground.

Dark Magician Girl walked over to what seemed to be a small tape recorder. She opened it, and a buzzing noise arose from the speakers. The black screen was replaced by the view of a person wearing a blue robe. The hood was covering the person’s eyes.

“Hello. If you’re watching this, it means that you took the bait. Did you really think we would be so dim as to try and hold a robot hostage?”

The person in the blue cloak chuckled.

“If you’re looking for your little robot friend, he’s in a certain room, eating a certain food. Now as I’ve said before, we’ll be taking something and leaving. Do not try to interfere.”

By the time the tape finished, Creator and Caine had already showed up. Just in time to hear the tape.

“Well, I think I know where Gir could be, so I’m going to find him.” Deustodo said as he disappeared.

Chase looked at Creator. “So… what does this mean?”

Creator scowled. “It means we’ve been duped. They thought one step ahead. A replicated explosion sound and everything…”

Caine was looking at the ground, his eyes darting furiously from side to side. “We have to find them, before they succeed. Where are they now?”

Creator’s expression softened and became expressionless. “Don’t you see? They’ve already succeeded. They could be anywhere inside the Ultima, and the only clue we have is Gir, but he’s nowhere to be found…”

Deustodo appeared again, this time, holding what looked like a small robot with a big head. Deustodo put the robot on the ground.

Its giant blue eyes began glowing. “It was horrible! A bunch of people showed up here and I tried to fight them, but they gave me tacos. So I went to eat them inside the Soviet Room. It was fun.” the robot said with a squeaky voice.

Deustodo looked at Gir. “Gir, I need you to tell us where the people who gave you tacos are.”

Gir’s eyes became red, and his voice stopped. “Yes, sir. They headed toward the north wing, and they said they were going to steal a video tape of some sort.” Gir said, with his hand to his forehead in a salute.

Deustodo pulled out a taco, and then tossed it to Gir. “Good Gir. Have a taco.”

Gir’s eyes became blue and his voice became squeaky again. “Gir likes tacos!”

Creator looked at Gir. “I won’t ask why you programmed him to like tacos, but let’s move to the north wing now.”

He looked back up to see that he and Gir were the only ones there.

Creator began running toward the north wing. “I really need to talk faster…”

Chase and Dark Magician Girl were the first to see that someone was blocking their way. Someone in a Mecha suit.

Chase looked at the Mecha suit. “Who are you?”

“I am Kotaro. You will not pass this point. My team has a mission to complete.”

Dark Magician Girl looked at Kotaro with a bored expression. “Is it going to be that easy? Really?”

The rest of the knights showed up to see Kotaro was pulling out two guns.

“Oh, it’s not going to be easy at all…”

Kotaro shot at Dark Magician Girl and Chase. Dark Magician Girl grabbed the bullet in midair, while Chase slashed it in half with his scythe. Suddenly, the bullets exploded. Chase managed to dodge them, but Dark Magician Girl shook her hand as it had exploded in her grip.

“You won’t be able to pass by me that easily.”

The next thing that happened was that Kotaro was kicked in the stomach by a girl. She had blue-grey hair and cat ears. Kotaro was knocked aside, but managed to regain balance.

“Who are you?” Kotaro asked.

The girl grinned and lifted her head to face Kotaro. “Me? I’m the newest member of the Fake Knights, and the one who’s going to beat you. You can call me Kari.”

[spoiler=Chapter 12]

Chapter 12 - The Lovechild

Caine gazed at the cat-eared girl called Kari. “How did you get in here? This place is almost inaccessible from the ground.”

Kari looked at Caine with shining eyes. “I just took a ride with the people that broke in here. I wanted to join the Fake Knights, mostly because Caine-kun is here!”

Kari pounced on Caine, dropping him to a sitting position, and began hugging him.

Creator stared at Caine through a very confused expression. “Caine… mind explaining who this is?”

Kari stopped hugging Caine and stood up. “From this day on, Caine is mine!”

Caine got back on his feet. “Uh, I don’t know how to say this, but I’m already engaged.”

Deustodo laughed. “Oh, don’t be like that, Caine, I’m sure your fiancée wouldn’t mind having an extra in the bed. Shi, shi.”

Caine blushed somewhat. “Are you crazy? Yamitsu would have my… anyway, girl, I think you’re very confused on who I am…”

Kari hugged Caine again. “Don’t be like that, Caine-kun. I’ve been looking for you everywhere.”

Deustodo snickered. “I get it… she must be Caine’s lovechild. I’m sure you must have looked for you terrible father everywhere, huh, Kari?”

“I assure you, this girl is not my lovechild…”

Deustodo grinned. “So you admit to actually having a lovechild?”

“No, that’s not what I meant, I just… oh, forget it. I’ve never met this girl, nor even knew she existed before now.”

Kotaro shot a bullet right in front of Kari, almost hitting her. “Aren’t you forgetting someone, little girl? You said you’d fight me, so let’s see it.”

Kari glared at Kotaro with piercing eyes. “You could have hurt Caine-kun with that…”

Caine scratched his head. “Actually, I think it was more aimed toward you, but…”

Kari pounced at Kotaro and kicked at him. He raised his arm and blocked the kick, but it left a small dent on his armor. Kari jumped back and landed near Caine.

Kari looked at Kotaro, then shifter her gaze to Caine. “Caine-kun, you and the others go ahead. I’m not sure what’s going on, but it look like this guy is blocking the way. I’ll take him on myself.”

As soon as Kari finished her sentence, Kotaro dashed toward her and smashed his fist into her stomach, dragging her off her feet. He slammed her into a wall, cracking it.

Kotaro lifted his arm up, leaving a small shower of rubble to crumble down on Kari. “I told you, you’re no match for me…”

Kari slowly lifter her head. Her childish face replaced by a mask of rage. She grasped Kotaro’s arm and crushed the metal. Kotaro pulled back in time to save his arm from Kari’s grip, raised a gun to her face, and fired. A few seconds later, the hail of bullets stopped. Once the smoke cleared, it was obvious no one was there. Kari appeared behind Kotaro and lunged at him. He turned and struck her in the stomach with a swing. Kari hit the wall, making her groan and slouch down on the wall.

The other members of the Fake Type Knights had already gone off ahead by the time Kari had attacked Kotaro. Dark Magician Girl sensed the decrease in Kari’s energy.

She looked behind her. “Someone has to go back and help her.”

Caine stopped in his tracks. “I’ll do it. You guys go ahead.”

Caine ran back toward the fight.

[spoiler=Chapter 13]

Chapter 13 - The Clash

Caine stood there as he saw Kotaro slam Kari into the wall. He stared when she fell to the ground. Kotaro turned as he saw Caine. He stood up and aimed his gun at Caine.

“If you hurt Caine-kun, you’ll pay.””

Kotaro looked back to see that Kari was charging at him. He switched the aim of his gun at her, but she was there first, and knocked the gun aside with her hand. She then spun around and landed a kick on Kotaro’s arm, which he blocked easily.

“You’re too weak to beat me.”

Caine pulled out a gun from his coat and aimed at Kotaro. The gun fired, and it hit its target.

Kotaro looked at the spot where the bullet had hit him to find he was unharmed. “That was useless, don’t you think?”

Caine stood silently as Kari prepared to attack again. She punched at Kotaro, who raised his hand to block. Kari’s punch knocked Kotaro’s hand aside with ease and hit him in the stomach, putting a dent in his armor.

Kotaro looked at the dent, then at his own hand. “What? Did she get stronger?”

Caine chuckled. “It’s quite the opposite. You’ve gotten weaker.”

Kotaro looked at Caine. “That’s impossible. Wait… the bullet you shot…”

Caine pulled out a card from his jacket. “Yes, the bullet I shot at you made you weaker…”

Kotaro was about to say something when Kari kicked at him. He jumped up and brought his intertwined fists down on her back. She crashed to the ground.

“You really have no idea of my power, do you? I am one of the five strongest warriors in the Fake Type Rebellion. Up until now, I was using only a mere thirty percent of my power…”

Caine’s eyes widened slightly. ‘He’s using thirty percent of his power? Just who is this guy?”

The Fake Type Knights, who were following Gir’s directions, stumbled upon another obstacle in their path. His hair was long and silver and he held a long blade in his hands.

“I am X-31 Fighter. You may have gotten past Kotaro, but compared to me, he’s a weakling.”

Dark Magician Girl frowned. “That’s it, I’m tired of this. Hollowblade, Kailyn, I leave him to you. The rest of us, let’s go.”

X-31 Fighter picked up his blade. “You’re not going anywhere.”

Kailyn and Hollowblade both appeared in front oh him, their blades raised.

Kailyn looked at Dark Magician Girl, then at X-31 Fighter. “If you try to harm my comrades, I will not hesitate to strike you down.”

Once the rest of the knights were already on their way, Kailyn and Hollowblade jumped back.

“Hey, Hollowblade, sense that energy?”

Hollowblade chuckled. “Yeah… this guy’s no joke. He could probably have killed us right there…”

Kailyn gripped her sword tightly. “Yeah, I say we take out this guy as soon as possible.”

Hollowblade raised his weapon. “Ban…kai!”

A dark wave of energy washed over Hollowblade, and when it faded away, his sword was no longer the massive blade it had been seconds before. It was now black and thin. The inside of his cloak had turned red and the outside had become long and ragged.

Hollowblade chuckled. “Now it begins…”

He vanished, and in an instant, he was behind X-31 Fighter. Hollowblade slashed out from all sides, but his opponent managed to deflect everything that was thrown at him. After a few seconds, X-31 Fighter swung his blade upward, causing Hollowblade to lose his balance. Kailyn had dashed behind X-31 Fighter, and used the element of surprise to slash at him from behind. She was blocked by X-31 Fighter thrusting his sword backward to deflect her blade.

Kailyn jumped back. “He’s tough, no doubt about it.”

“Yeah… I may have to go all out…” said Hollowblade, grinning.

[spoiler=Chapter 14]

Chapter 14 - The Plot

Major Tim, Pikachu, and Milk were running through the halls of the Ultima.

Major Tim grinned. “All seems to be going according to plan, don’t you think, Milk?”

“There was a factor which I did not plan for, but it doesn’t seem like it’ll change the outcome of this plan.”

Major Tim gave Milk a questioning look. “So… what do you have planned? You mentioned it vaguely before, but I still don’t really understand what we’re here to steal.”

Milk chuckled. “Don’t worry, I’ve thought things through quite well. If all else fails, I still have a trick or two up my sleeve.”

The three of them finally stopped at a door that said “High Generals only.”

Pikachu looked around. “So, what are we doing here?”

Milk entered the room and began sifting through a multitude of machinery.

“It’s somewhere around here…”

Suddenly, he pushed a button and a buzzing sound filled the air for a few moments.

Milk held up a small tape.” This is the one…”

Major Tim growled. “We came all this way for a tape?”

Milk grinned from under his hood. “Not just any tape, Timothy. This is a tape I’d like to show to… certain people. It has all of the recent activities of the Fake Type Knights.”

Pikachu approached Milk. “I see… so you’re hoping to get him to see it, huh? You also knew just how to create enough distractions so you could get your hands on this. I congratulate you.”

Milk chuckled. “This is nothing. They have a high chance of surviving what’s about to happen. What this will do is weaken them just long enough for us to strike.”

Major Tim stepped in. “Okay, enough of your planning talk, let’s just get out of here.”

Milk shook his head, “There’s still something I have to get here. Pikachu, Timothy, if you would step outside to ward off the Fake Knights once they get here, it would be most helpful.”

Pikachu and Major Tim stepped out of the room while Milk began searching for something.

Major Tim waited a few moments, then looked at Pikachu. “Something’s going on here, and it’s something big. I know you understand all that planning talk, so give it to me in a nutshell.”

Pikachu closed his eyes and leaned back on the wall. “Tim, sorry, but I think Milk would prefer if his plans were kept secret from you, at least for now. Don’t worry, you’ll find out as soon as we get back.”

Major Tim growled and looked back down at the ground. “I better.”

Meanwhile, Kailyn and Hollowblade were staring at X-31 Fighter, waiting for him to make his next move.

X-31 Fighter shook his head. “If this is all the resistance you’re going to put up, I might as well kill you right now.”

“Kailyn, it may take a bit for me to build enough power to beat this guy. Think you can hold him off for a few minutes?”

“How many minutes do you need?”

Hollowblade stood still for a moment. “About… fifteen minutes.”

Kailyn looked at X-31 Fighter, then back at Hollowblade. “Fifteen minutes… I’ll see what I can do.”

She dashed for X-31 Fighter, her sword held high. She brought it down, but her opponent deflected her sword with his own weapon. Kailyn jumped back. She then stood still for a few seconds, and disappeared. She appeared again behind X-31 Fighter. A gash appeared in his armor. A slash appeared in Kailyn’s stomach.

X-31 let out a small laugh. “It seems you’re fast. Too bad I can see your every move…”

Kailyn slid her sword into its sheath. “You think so, huh? Well then, I’ll just have to show you something you can’t predict…”

Kailyn appeared next to Hollowblade again. She pulled out her sword again, and dashed for X-31 Fighter.

“How futile…”

Kailyn slashed at X-31 Fighter and he raised his blade to block, but she disappeared before the blades connected. She appeared next to him and slashed at his arm. He jumped back to avoid a fatal blow, but she still managed to leave a small cut on his forearm. She disappeared again, and landed right behind him as he retreated. She stabbed at his back, but he spun around in time to dodge the slash and swing his weapon at her. She ducked, but he used his left hand to grab her by the neck.

“You’re just wasting my time…”

X-31 Fighter tossed Kailyn to a nearby wall, the force enough to make a crack on it. He walked slowly toward her and watched as she slowly got up. Kailyn vanished and appeared in front of X-31 Fighter. She slashed at his side, but he raised his blade to block. She disappeared before the weapons connected again, and appeared right in front of him, attempting a stab to his stomach. X-31 Fighter grinned and swung his blade toward Kailyn’s weapon, knocking it out of her hands and sending her off her feet. As Kailyn was swung off her feet, she swung her leg back, and then swung it forward with full force, hitting X-31 Fighter in the stomach and sending him reeling back. Kailyn fell to the floor.

X-31 Fighter clutched his stomach. “Nice move, but it’s still not enough to beat me.”

Hollowblade grimaced. “Hang in there Kailyn. I’ve got almost all the energy I need…”

[spoiler=Chapter 15]Chapter 15 - The Cards

Caine reached inside his pocket and grabbed a dice. “Let’s hope this works…”

He tossed the dice at the ground under Kotaro’s feet and he rolled a four. The dice released a cloud of smoke, blinding Kotaro. Caine reached into his jacket and pulled out a two of spades and threw it to the air, while at the same time aiming his gun at it. He shot the card. When the smoke from the dice cleared, Kotaro saw that Caine was standing there, looking at one of his cards.

Kotaro smirked. “This is my chance.”

He dashed for Caine, who was caught off guard. Kotaro punched Caine in the stomach, which made him clutch his stomach. He then loaded his gun and held it to Caine’s head.

“Any last words?”

Caine grinned. “Actually yes. You’re weak…”

Kotaro fired. Caine dropped to the ground.

A voice chuckled. “Too bad…”

Kotaro turned in surprise. “What? Who’s that?”

“Can’t figure it out, can you? Did you think it was going to be that easy?”

Kotaro’s surrounding’s seemingly melted, to reveal Caine standing there, a slight grin in his face.

Kotaro stood still for a second, and then it hit him. “Wait… that was… some sort of illusion, wasn’t it?”

“The coin finally drops. Did you really think you cold beat be that easily? Really?”

Caine tossed a card in front of him and shot it. The metal corridors and the room they were in gave way to a platform that stood high atop lava, supported only by a sharp rock that connected to the center of the platform. The platform slightly shook.

Kotaro looked around. “What is this? Another illusion?”

Caine gazed at his surroundings. “Hmmm… interesting. No, this isn’t any illusion. Alright, here’s the deal. We’re on top of a platform that is hanging over lava. As you can probably tell, it’s quite unstable. In a few seconds, a part of the platform will break from any given side. This will happen until one contestant falls inside the lava, and it will be random.”

“Are you crazy? You’re putting yourself in danger too.”

“I have faith in my luck.”

Caine and Kotaro stood there for a few seconds, and, like Caine said, a part of the platform began to break.

Kotaro looked back. “So it crumbled on my side first, eh? Oh well, if I kill you before my platform breaks, I can escape this crazy place.”

Kotaro ran toward Caine, his gun raised. Caine pulled out another card and fired at it. A blast of fire was sent spiraling toward Kotaro. He raised his arms to block the flames, and his armor absorbed most of the heat. A small part of the platform crumbled on Caine’s side.

Kotaro chuckled. “Now it’s even.”

Caine reached inside his coat for three cads. “So you can block fire… then try blocking this!”

He threw the three cards to the ground, two on either side of Kotaro, and one in front of hi, and shot them as they landed. Suddenly, a blast of fire shot out at Kotaro from the right, a wave of ice came from the left, and a gust of wind blew from the front card. The blast of fire burned Kotaro’s armor, the wave of ice froze his left arm and some of his leg, and the gust of wind left dozens of cuts in his Mecha suit. A large chunk of the platform on Kotaro’s side crumbled.

Kotaro glared at Caine. “That’s it, I’m done playing around.”

Kotaro unleashed energy that broke the ice surrounding his arm and leg. The energy began to leave long cracks on the entire platform. Kotaro activated the jets in his feet and flew toward Caine. He swung at Caine, who managed to dodge. Kotaro spun around and caught Caine in the stomach with his other fist just as Caine shot the card he tossed up in the air. Caine vanished and warped behind Kotaro.

“That was close. If I hadn’t warped just when that punch landed, I might have been in trouble.”

Caine tossed a card to the air and fired at it. The platform and lava vanished, to be replaced by the Ultima’s walls.

Kari had stood up from Kotaro’s blow to her back and was now watching Caine and Kotaro as they appeared back into the room.

“Caine-kun, where did you go?”

“That’s not important. I’m going to try and beat this guy with one last move, and I need you to attack him when I give the signal.”

Caine raised his hand and a flash of light burst from his pal. When the light ebbed, Caine was standing there holding a scythe. He took out a card and tossed it into the air, then slashed the card with his scythe.

Caine looked at Kari. “Now!”

[spoiler=Chapter 16]

Chapter 16 - The Demon

Kailyn got up and pointed her sword at X-31 Fighter. “I still haven’t shown you my best moves.”

“Oh yeah, then show me.”

Kailyn ran toward X-31 Fighter, her sword consumed by flames. She slashed at him, and he raised his sword to block. The impact sent both of them staggering back. X-31 Fighter regained his balance first and slashed at Kailyn, who brought her flame sword up for defense. When the two weapons connected again, a jolt ran up Kailyn’s arm.

She jumped back, clutching her arm. “It’s… broken…” she muttered to herself.

“Finally, I have enough energy. Kailyn, stand back or I might hit you accidentally.”

Hollowblade moved his hand near his face, covering half of it, and brought it down slowly, leaving a white trail that took the shape of a mask. The mask covered the entire right side of his face.

Hollowblade let out a chuckle, his voice now different. “This is the end for you…”

Hollowblade disappeared and appeared an instant later behind X-31 Fighter. He brought his sword down, which cause a pitch black wave to form from his sword, headed toward his opponent.

“Getsuga… Tenshou!”

X-31 Fighter brought his sword up to block the attack, and he swung his blade, causing the dark wave to change directions and hit the ground to the left of X-31 Fighter. Hollowblade had already appeared behind X-31 Fighter and stabbed him in the back.

X-31 Fighter turned slowly. “What… how are you so much faster than before?”

Hollowblade laughed. “This isn’t even my full speed.”

Hollowblade removed his sword from X-31 Fighter and disappeared. Suddenly, there seemed to be dozens of Hollowblades moving around. Two of them slashed at X-31 Fighter, but he slashed through them, only to have them disappear. Another four surrounded him, but with a spin of his sword, they, too, vanished. A single Hollowblade ran toward X-31 Fighter from the front, while another one ran at him from behind.

Hollowblade’s voice echoed. “Is that all you’ve got? Pathetic.”

X-31 Fighter kicked the one from behind while he stabbed the one in the front with his blade. They both vanished. Hollowblade stopped running around, and his afterimages disappeared. He was standing next to Kailyn.

Hollowblade raised his sword. “Ready?”

Kailyn gripped the hilt of her sword tightly. “Yeah.”

Hollowblade swung his blade upward while Kailyn increased the fire surrounding her sword. Hollowblade brought hi sword down, while Kailyn slashed upward with hers.

“Getsuga Tenshou!” Hollowblade shouted as a dark wave of energy emerged from his blade.

“Phoenix Slash!” Kailyn yelled as what appeared to be a phoenix shot out of her sword.

The wave of dark energy mixed with the phoenix, creating a dark phoenix that was speeding toward X-31 Fighter as it left a trail of dark energy in its path. He brought his sword up to block the phoenix, and the blade collided with the attack.

Chase looked back. “Did you guys sense that energy?”

Creator shook his head. “It’s a really good thing the Ultima could even survive an attack from twenty super vampires. A normal ship would have been thrown off its axis by that much energy.”

Chase looked ahead, and then turned to Creator. “Hey, are we getting any closer? We could have been there already if you guys weren’t so slow.”

Creator ignored Chase. “Let’s see, we have Me, Chase, Dark Magician Girl, Deustodo, and Bagon. Caine, Kailyn, Hollowblade, and that Kari girl are fighting back there, and the rest of us got injured in the tournament. I’d say we have a pretty good chance of winning.”

Bagon scratched his head. “Hey, what happened to Legolover?”

Creator thought for a moment. “Hmmm… what did happen to him? I think he’s in his room sleeping.”

Chase sniffed. “Some general he is. We get attacked and he’s sleeping.”

Creator was about to say something, but the words froze in his mouth as Pikachu and Major Tim stood before the group.

Major Tim chuckled “Finally, I get the chance to crush you.”

Pikachu took a step forward. “Since Milk isn’t here, I guess I have to step in and tell you to calm down. Now calm down, there’s still something I have to discuss with the Fake Type Knights.

Dark Magician Girl moved to the front of the knights. “So, what is it you want?”

“Simple. You have the physical advantage right now, and we have the tactical advantage. Now my proposal is this. We flip a coin. If heads, you let us go, if tails, we give you what we took, and then we leave.”

Creator eyed Pikachu. “Are you joking? That is probably the most ineffective thing we can agree to.”

Pikachu took out a coin, and then tossed it. “No, it’s no joke.”

He raised his finger and pointed it at the airborne coin, and a small electrical charge was shot at it. When the electricity hit the coin, Pikachu and Major Tim closed their eyes as a blinding flash of light lit the room, and was gone as quickly as it had come.

Dark Magician Girl looked around. “I… I can’t see…”

[spoiler=Chapter 17]

Chapter 17 - The Thunder

Pikachu laughed. “Spark coins. If hit with any amount of voltage, it produces a flash of light that blinds anyone who sees it. The blindness only lasts a few minutes, but that’ll be enough time for us to get what we came for and leave.”

Creator looked around. “What? So that was your plan? To make us all blind for a few minutes?”

“Well, I believe a fight would have been less tricky but would have also cost us the mission. This was the only way for us to be able to deal with all of you.”

“Shi, shi. Too bad you forgot one thing. Me. While you flipped the coin, I was looking at that ant on the ground, because I was bored by you. In other words, I can see just fine.”

“Well, even then, that means we only have one enemy to deal with.”

Bagon ran over and punched Pikachu in the face, sending him to the floor.

”Not exactly. I can see just fine.”

Pikachu got up off the floor. “What? How? You saw the flash.”

Bagon shook his head. “Let me tell you a bit about my powers. I can hypnotize myself at will, so even if I was missing an arm, if I hypnotized myself to think otherwise, to me, I would still have the arm.”

“So that means… you hypnotized yourself to be able to see?”

Bagon shrugged. “I can’t tell the difference, but I can see just fine, so I’m assuming that’s the case.”

Major Tim growled. “What’s the difference? It’s just another weakling. With the two little vampires unable to fight, they’ve got no one strong enough to pose a threat to us.”

Deustodo chuckled. “Actually, you’re only half right. I’m not going to pose a threat to you, but I am strong enough to. Well, I’ll be going ahead, now.”

Deustodo grabbed Dark Magician Girl and passed through Major Tim and Pikachu as if he were a ghost.

Major Tim turned. “Hey, come back here!”

Bagon dashed for Major Tim, but he noticed the attack and swung at Bagon. Bagon jumped back at the last second, and stood still for a few seconds. He charged at Major Tim again, but this time he reached him rapidly and kicked him in the stomach. Major Tim growled and swung at Bagon, but Bagon ducked and executed a leg sweep, knocking him off of his feet.

Bagon looked down at Major Tim. “As long as I’m hypnotized, you can’t beat me.”

Major Tim punched Bagon in the gut fast enough so he couldn’t react and strong enough as to lift him off of his feet and send him flying upward for a few seconds, before finally falling down.

“Don’t mock me, you scum. If vampires excel in strength, then we werewolves exceed in speed. Unlike most werewolves, though, I also have enough power to destroy a brick wall with my fist.”

Bagon hopped back on his feet. “That didn’t hurt.”

He sprinted toward Major Tim, but was caught by a lightning bolt that emerged from Pikachu’s fingertip.

Pikachu released a puff of air onto his extended finger like a gun. “I guess you forgot you were fighting two of us, huh? Better luck next time.”

As Pikachu and Major Tim turned to pursue Deustodo, a blast of energy shot in between them, barely missing them.

Major Tim turned. “What was that?”

Pikachu looked at Chase, who now held his scythe and was looking vaguely at the floor. “He’s… still blind, yet he’s fighting?”

Pikachu was about to say something else, but he was interrupted by Chase, who had sprinted toward him. Chase slashed his scythe at Pikachu, who backed off before getting his head severed from his body.

Lightning began to build up around Pikachu. “So you want to fight me, huh?”

The lightning around Pikachu suddenly shot a bolt of lightning toward Chase, hitting him in the stomach.

Chase stood up, clutching his stomach. “If you think you can beat me with that, then you’re wrong, and if you think that I can’t fight just because I can’t see, then you’re very mistaken.”

Chase sniffed the air and stood still for a second, then ran toward Pikachu. Another lightning bolt was shot at him, but he evaded it. He slashed at Pikachu, but Pikachu used a lightning bolt to disrupt the path of the scythe, sending it upward, and missing Pikachu. Chase let go of his scythe and punched Pikachu in the face, sending him flying. Chase was hit by the voltage, and also sent flying.

Chase got up. “It seems you’re not that weak… but I have plenty of techniques to beat you.”

Pikachu hopped back on his feet. “You still haven’t seen any of my moves either.”

Pikachu’s electricity began to go wild and he crouched slightly. Chase bent over and a red aura began to surround him. Pikachu stood still for a few moments, and then sprinted at Chase with incredible speed. Chase dashed at Pikachu, grinning. His fangs showed from underneath the grin. Pikachu and Chase looked like two spheres. One yellow and one red, charging at each other. The spheres collided and a blast of energy emanated from the point of contact.

Major Tim was staring at the clash. “That kid can still fight even when he’s blind? Reminds me of myself a little bit. Too bad he’s hanging with the wrong crowd.”

Major Tim looked over at Bagon, who was still recovering from the shock.

Bagon scowled. “I can’t move because of the shock… why isn’t my hypnosis working?”

Major Tim laughed. “Even I know that. When Pikachu shocked you, it numbed your nervous system, so a simple illusion isn’t going to remove that feeling.”

Bagon looked at the ground. “Is that so? I really didn’t want to use this, but I guess there’s no choice.”

Bagon slowly pulled out a harpoon gun from the inside of his jacket and looked at it. Then he aimed it at himself and fired. Instead of blood, there was a light. Instead of pain, there was relief.

Bagon stood up and put the harpoon gun back in his coat. “There, that solves that problem.”

He dashed at Major Tim and swung at him, but his opponent deflected the blown and jabbed at Bagon. Bagon evaded it and kicked at Major Tim, who grabbed Bagon’s leg and swung him into the wall. Bagon kicked off the wall to lessen the damage, and he rolled to the floor. Major Tim approached him and stared at the fallen Bagon. He raised his foot to stomp on him, but Bagon pulled out his harpoon gun and shot at Major Tim.

Major Tim looked at Bagon. “What did you do?”

Bagon swung at Major Tim, who tried to block it, but the punch sent him flying.

Major Tim got up. “What? Normally, I could have deflected that easily.”

Bagon chuckled. “Well, how does it feel to be weak?”

[spoiler=Chapter 18]

Chapter 18 - The Conclusion

A flash of light surrounded Kari after Caine slashed the card.

Kari looked at her hands. “What was that, Caine-kun?”

Caine took out another card and tossed it to the air. “Attack him, now!”

Kari laughed. “This power… I’m sensing power, but also…”

Kari groaned and hunched over.

She straightened up again, but the childish look in her eyes was gone, replaced with a wicked smile. “I am not Kari anymore. I am Dokuro-chan, and I will punish those who stand in my way.”

Dokuro dashed toward Kotaro and kicked him up in the air. She began to pulverize him with blow after blow, all in midair, denting his armor and leaving him no chance to recover.

Caine looked at the card he had thrown earlier. “Kari, get away from him!”

Dokuro looked at Caine. “I told you, I’m Dokuro-chan.”

She looked at Kotaro and kicked him one last time to propel herself to the ground.

Caine raised his scythe. “Now I have become Death, The Destroyer of Worlds and Ender of Life. Lady Ardra, give me your favor and allow me to wipe this cretin from existence. Finishing attack, Roulette End!!!”

Kotaro pressed a button on his wrist, and a transparent, orange sphere formed around him. Caine brought his scythe down on the card he had thrown earlier. A burst of light streamed forth from the card and swirled around, until it was parallel to Kotaro. It shot forth, leaving a trail of energy behind it, and hit Kotaro. The impact broke through the shield and cracked Kotaro’s suit, making him grunt. Finally, the burst of light exploded, and Kotaro fell to the ground, unconscious.

Caine’s scythe disappeared. “He was a tough opponent. If the battle had gone on any longer, or I didn’t go into my White Reaper mode, we might have been in trouble.”

Dokuro had landed and was staring at Kotaro as he fell. “Caine-kun, we won!”

Caine nodded. “Yeah, let’s just hope the others are having as much luck.”

When X-31 Fighter’s blade hit the phoenix, at first, it seemed like the blade had won, but without warning, the dark phoenix uttered a cry, and the blade was pushed back as if by the air alone. The phoenix hit X-31 Fighter right in the stomach, and passed right through him. The phoenix swirled in the air once, and then vanished. X-31 Fighter stood there for a second, seemingly unharmed, but then an explosion of black fire emitted from inside of him. He dropped to the ground, out cold.

Hollowblade’s mask shattered. “That guy was tough… I though he had actually withstood that for a second.”

Kailyn sighed. “That was too close for comfort. If that didn’t take him out, I don’t think there was any way we could have beaten him. Hey, Hollowblade, do you think the others managed to win?”

Hollowblade sat down on the floor and chuckled. “All I can think about right now is how much better it would be to have a bed to sleep on.”

Hollowblade lied down and soon fell asleep.

Pikachu’s yellow energy and Chase’s red energy began to push each other back.

Pikachu chuckled. “Give up. You can’t beat me in a clash of pure energy.”

Chase grunted. “That’s what you think, I’m the strongest vampire alive, and I’ll prove it by beating you!”

The red sphere pushed the yellow sphere a few inches.

Pikachu closed his eyes. When he opened them again, they were glowing. “I hate to do this, but it seems like I have to…”

Pikachu’s energy outburst became erratic, flowing faster than it had before, and overwhelming Chase.

A sweat drop slid down Chase’s forehead. “Darn it, I’m being pushed back… I can’t believe I have to go all out against this guy…”

Chase pointed his hand in front of him. Dark streaks of dark energy began pouring out of his hand. The streaks began to encompass the red sphere that surrounded him, and making it grow. When Chase lowered his hand, his eyes were red and his fangs had slightly grown in size.

Chase began to push Pikachu back. “Now I’m going to finish this. You should realize that you were no match for a super vampire to begin with!”

Pikachu chuckled. “Very well, let’s see which on of us left standing after this!”

The two masses of concentrated energy exploded, and the burned figures of Pikachu and Chase flew out of the explosion, landing parallel to one another.

Chase raised himself to one knee. “So, it seems I win, unless you can still stand up…”

Pikachu looked up at Chase from the ground. “Nope, I can’t move a muscle, but…”

Chase was suddenly jolted with electricity and fell back down.

Pikachu laughed weakly. “I guess my lightning charge had a little aftereffect on you. I don’t believe you can move anymore either…”

Bagon looked at Major Tim, who was charging at him. He punched Bagon in the face, but it hardly did any damage.

Bagon laughed. “I told you, as long as I have you hypnotized, I basically have your mind in the palm of my hand.”

Major Tim howled. “If I let a weakling like you beat me, I can’t call myself one of the strongest warriors in the Fake Type Rebellion.”

Major Tim slashed at Bagon with his claws, but Bagon extended his arm to block. When the attack reached Bagon, it passed right through him. The real Major Tim appeared behind Bagon and kicked him in the back, sending him flying.

Bagon stood up and looked at Major Tim. “What? How did he get stronger?”

Bagon noticed the corner of his opponent’s mouth, where a drop of drool was forming. Major Tim charged again.

Bagon’s eyes widened. “Of course, he must have abandoned all rational thought and given in to his killing instinct.”

Major Tim reached Bagon and swung at him again, but Bagon jumped back this time.

Bagon began to pull out something from his coat. “My hypnosis works on the mind, but if he’s fighting by pure instinct, my hypnosis is useless against him.”

Bagon took out a small dagger. He stood still for a second, and then charged at Major Tim, who swung at him. Bagon ducked the blow, and stabbed at his opponent’s stomach. Major Tim was stabbed by the dagger, but he ignored the pain and punched Bagon in the stomach, making him grimace in pain. Major Tim then kicked Bagon in the face, knocking him a few yards back.

Bagon stood up as if unharmed. “Like I said, you can’t hurt me while I’m under my own hypnosis.”

Major Tim was about to charge again, but then he wobbled and fell to the ground. A few seconds later, he fell asleep.

Bagon chuckled. “That knife I stabbed you with is enchanted. Whoever gets stabbed by it gets hypnotized. It’s not normal hypnosis though. It’s sleep-inducing hypnosis…”

Bagon walked a few steps before dropping to his knees. “I guess… my self-hypnosis is wearing off… I took some heavy blows in that fight, and exerted myself… here comes the pain…”

Bagon let out a yell that lasted for only a second, and he fell unconscious.

[spoiler=Chapter 19]

The Decision

Milk found what he needed. “Finally, I found it. I have to assume the worst. All of my comrades have already been defeated and the knights are already on their way here. If it’s just one of them, I might be able to win, but I have to be prepared for the whole of their forces to be here at any second.”

Milk stuck a small strip of paper on the door handle and walked toward a nearby window. He stared out at space from under his blue robe.

“I wonder when this war will be over…”

As Milk finished speaking, the door opened to reveal Deustodo, holding the doorknob with one hand and holding Dark Magician Girl’s hand with the other.

“Well, if it isn’t Deustodo. What a surprise.”

Deustodo let go of Dark Magician Girl’s hand and tried to let go of the doorknob, but his hand wouldn’t budge.

Milk moved toward a chair. “As you can see, I’ve placed a special adhesive on the door. You might find it hard to let go of it.”

Deustodo looked at his hand in amusement. His hand melted and he detached himself from the doorknob. His hand then grew again and he chuckled.

“Shi, shi. I’m made of madness. You can’t catch me with those silly tricks.”

Milk noticed the blank look in Dark Magician Girl’s eyes. “So, Deustodo, tell me. Have you gotten a job at guiding the blind?”

Deustodo looked at Dark Magician Girl and back to Milk. “Very funny. Now here’s the deal. You tell me what you took, and why you came here, and I promise not to turn you into a puppet of madness.”

Milk looked at the ceiling for a few seconds. “A tempting offer, but I’m afraid I cannot do that.”

Milk stood for a few seconds, and then rolled the chair in front of him toward Deustodo. The chair fazed through his body.

Milk looked at the spot where the chair had fazed through Deustodo. “Interesting… it seems I can’t harm you physically. Madness is quite an interesting substance, I admit, but I still don’t see any way in which you can harm me.”

Deustodo raised his hand and a small, plasma-like substance in the rough shape of a ball appeared on it. “See this? This is madness. I will now proceed to tossing this at you, and if you don’t dodge it, I’ll have won.”

Deustodo threw the ball of madness, and Milk moved to the left. Suddenly, the ball of madness expanded, and it covered Milk. A few seconds later, the layer disappeared, leaving Milk standing there, a distant gaze in his eyes. He staggered back abruptly, and began clutching his head.

“Shi, shi. Even after I told you what I was going to do... there’s no use fighting it. In a few seconds, you will be overtaken by madness.”

Milk fell to the ground soundlessly. Suddenly, he disappeared, and a voice rung out.

“Deustodo, I’m sorry to tell you, but that was a hologram, and my plan has succeeded.

Deustodo looked around. “A clever little guy he is… it seems we got here too late.”

Dark Magician Girl wobbled into the room. “No, we have to go after him. We have to find out what he was doing here.”

“Well, you’re blind right now, and the rest of the knights are either busy fighting or are tired from their fight, and I feel like it’s not worth my time, so I don’t see any way he’s getting caught.

Milk was listening to Deustodo talk from under his feet.

“This hidden passageway sure came in handy. I still don’t know how to deal with madness.” Milk muttered to himself.

Milk began to walk through the dim passageway, until he came across a room. It, too, was dimly lit. There were crates piled high in the corners and a single desk behind which sat a single seat, facing backward. The seat turned to reveal Creator.

Milk was stunned. “How is it possible? You couldn’t have figured all that out and gotten here while you were blind.”

Creator chuckled. “You’re not the only one that can use holograms. Did you really think I’d be that easy to fool? True, you outsmarted me earlier, but it didn’t take long for me to figure out your plan from your actions. You were too obvious.”

Milk looked amused. “Is that so? Mind enlightening me to the plan you discovered?”

Creator’s hands never left the desk. “You plan on setting the government on us, isn’t that right?”

Milk shook his head. “You make it seem like we’re guiding the government to your doorstep. All we’re doing is pointing them in the right direction.”

Creator took out a pistol and aimed it at Milk. “I can’t let you leave here with that tape…”

Milk laughed. “Oh, you crack me up, Creator. What kind of plan would this be if I didn’t have something to fall back on?”

Milk pressed a button on his wrist, and a light flashed. Creator pulled the trigger, but it was too late. Where Milk was standing was nothing but dust. In the other parts of the Ultima, lights flashed around Kotaro and X-31 Fighter, and they, too, vanished. Pikachu and Major Tim were encircled by the same light and disappeared right along with them.

Creator looked at the spot Milk had been standing at. “This is bad… I didn’t think Milk could be this prepared. We were careless, and now we’ve gone and let the enemy walk in here, and walk back out with something so important…”

Creator ran to warn Dark Magician Girl and the other generals of what had happened.

[spoiler=Chapter 20!!!!!]

Ch 20 - Of Sprites and Men

Dark Magician looked at the ground, reflecting on what had happened in the past few hours. “So they got away with a tape that has every moment of our history recorded on it, right?”

Creator nodded grimly. “Yes, we attempted to stop them, but in the end, they were prepared for everything. I have sent Legolover and Snake Boy to track them out, though.”

Dark Link, who had woken up from his battle with Snake Boy, stood up from his seat. “Well, from what you’ve told us, we’re probably going to be attacked by the government soon, which means we should each use this time to train. I was meaning to go on a search for the Sprite of the Fields.”

Creator gave Dark Link a questioning glance. “What’s a Sprite of the Fields?”

“She’s one of the three Sprites of Destiny. Oh, yeah, I forgot to introduce you guys to my Forest Sprite.”

Dark Link motioned toward the open door, and a young girl with green hair walked in.

The girl bowed. “I am Forest Sprite. I have been serving Master Dark Link for years, and I am honored to make your acquaintance.”

Creator looked at Dark Link, a puzzled expression on his face. “You have a little girl as a servant? What kind of sick pervert are you?”

Deustodo chuckled. “Shi, shi. It seems Dark Link has a fetish for little girls and we didn’t know about it.”

Dark Magician Girl looked at Dark Link, then at Forest Sprite. “Loli.”

Creator turned to face her. “Loli? What?”

“A loli is a girl younger than twelve years of age who hasn’t matured yet.”

Creator slowly turned to Dark Link. “You… keep a loli as a servant? What is wrong with you?”

Dark Link scratched his head. “Well, yes, I do like lolis, but that’s beside the point. Forest Sprite’s around because she can help me in a fight.”

Deustodo stared at Dark Link. “Liar. I bet you’ve done this and that to her, huh?”

“No. It’s true. She helps me fight strong opponents!”

Chase shook his head. “I don’t believe you at all. How can a little girl help in a fight?”

Forest Sprite looked at Chase. “It’s simple. Me and master merge our bodies together and become one.”

Deustodo chuckled. “See, I told you. He only uses her for her body.”

Suddenly, laughter appeared out of the corner of the room.

Hollowblade turned slowly. “Oh, no… it can’t be…”

Out of the corner of the room came a girl with blue skin and horns. Her cloths barely covered her.

The girl began to laugh again. “This is hilarious! Really, I was right to urge this loser to join this army.”

Hollowblade sighed. “Astarot, please try to keep the… what you always do to a minimum…”

Astarot pouted. “You’re no fun. I’m trying to enjoy this trip and turn this ship into something fun.”

Dark Link turned to Hollowblade. “So… who’s the chick with the horns?”

Hollowblade was about to answer, when a fireball shot out of Astarot’s finger and hit him in the back.

Astarot sniffed. “I’ll introduce myself, thank you very much. My name is Astarot, nice to meet you all, and blah, blah, blah. Now on to the fun stuff. What’s to do for fun around here? I’ve been sleeping in a room for a week, and I’m bored out of my mind.”

Creator shot an annoyed look at Dark Link and Hollowblade. “So since when is the Ultima a place for little girls and demons with lack of clothing?”

Dark Link shrugged. “Hey, don’t look at me. My Forest Sprite is useful when it comes to fights.”

Hollowblade let out a small chuckle. “Yeah… Astarot is a good fighter, but only when she’s in the mood. When she’s not, well, there’s not much I can do about it.”

Deustodo chuckled. “So let me see if I have this straight, we have a guy with a fetish for little girls and a guy with so little decency as top provide his pet demon girl with just enough clothing to cover herself. You people sicken me.”

Creator looked at Deustodo. “Hey, it’s not like I’m one of those people.”

“Shi, shi. Who are you trying to kid, Creator? We all know you’re thinking of sneaking in while Dark Link is sleeping and taking that little girl to be your test subject, and you’ll do all sorts of unspeakable things to her.”

Chase glared at Deustodo. “Hey, you can classify all these other people, maybe even Creator, as perverts, but I’m not a pervert at all!”

Deustodo laughed. “Just wait until you get a year or two older, then you’ll be just as bad as Dark Link.”

Dark Link turned to face Creator. “Alright, I’m going to find the Sprite of Fields, and I won’t be back for a while. Forest Sprite, come on.”

Dark Link grabbed Forest Sprite’s hand, and they both vanished in a cloud of smoke.

Deustodo stared for a moment, and then turned to Creator. “Well, since Dark Link has gone to make love to his sprite, what can we do to keep ourselves entertained?”

Creator chuckled. “Actually, I’ve had a thought in mind for a while. Who’s stronger, Dark Magician Girl or Chase? I’ve set up a huge battlefield, made of the same material as the Ultima, so they can battle, and we can finally see who’s stronger.”

Dark magician Girl shook her head. “My match with Chase will have to wait. I promised I’d take Kuroakari to the movies.”

Creator scratched his head. “I know I’ll regret this, but who’s Kuroakari?”

A girl with brown hair walked into the room and hugged Dark Magician Girl. “Mommy, when are we going to the movies?”

Dokuro looked enviously at the girl. “Mind explaining who that girl is?”

Dark Magician Girl detached the girl from herself. “Yeah, this is Kuroakari, my daughter.”

Chase spit out his drink. “Did you say… daughter?”

Dark magician Girl patted Kuroakari on the head. “That’s right. She’s my daughter. I don’t know who the father is, though.”

Caine looked around. “Well, on the matter of daughters, I have one of my own. She’s back with Yamitsu, my fiancée, on Earth, though. I’ve been trying to convince her to move up here with me.

Chase shifted his gaze to Caine. “Why is it that we’re finding out that everyone has little girls now?”

Astarot shot an angry look at Chase. “Hey, I’m not a little girl. Look at the size of my chest. Are you blind, kid?”

Chase looked down. “I was talking about the sprite and daughters, mostly.”

Deustodo turned to Dark magician Girl. “Oh yeah, on the subject of daughters, I have to tell you, I found someone you might be looking for.”

A scream echoed.

Creator turned his head. “What was that?”

“Shi, shi. It came from the Soviet Room.”

Creator, Deustodo, and a few others ran toward the scream, to find that the door to the Soviet Room was open, and inside, Gir was being chased by a giant taco.

Gir saw Deustodo by the entrance. “Deus, help! I tried to eat the taco, then it grew big and it grew teeth, and now it’s trying to eat me!”

Deustodo shook his head. “Now, Gir, how many times have I told you not to eat tacos in the Soviet Room?”

Gir stopped running and stood still for a second. “The taco got big. I was gonna eat a big taco.”

Deustodo raised his arm, and dark energy appeared behind Gir, and then tossed him out of the room. He shut the door. “There, now I can continue what I was saying. Dark Magician Girl, I’d like you to meet Lina, your other daughter.”

A young girl with blond hair walked into the room. “”Hello everyone, I’m Lina.”

Dark Magician Girl looked at Deustodo. “So I have a daughter and I didn’t know about it?”

“Precisely. If you don’t mind, I’d like to take care of her.”

Creator observed Deustodo. “You aren’t going to do anything perverted to her, are you?”

“Shi, shi. I’m not a pervert. I just like to piss people off. Besides, she’ll be in good hands. I’m sure our leader has better things to worry about than childcare.”

Creator snapped his fingers. “Oh yeah, I forgot. I got us a few potential recruits. We’d better greet them.”

Creator walked up to the platform where he had greeted the new recruits, weeks before. He pressed a few keys, and then pressed one final key, and the familiar blue light flashed. When the flash cleared, there were several people standing there.

“Hello.” Creator said, the projector screen enlarging his face, “I have called you all here because you are all capable fighters or strategists, and we are in need of your assistance.”

[spoiler=Chapter 21]

Chapter 21 - The Tape

Milk slid the tape across the table and to Major Tim. “They tricked us… it was a fake…”

Major Tim looked at the tape, then at Milk. “You mean all of our efforts were worthless? I thought you said things thought out.”

Milk shook his head. “I thought we were two steps ahead, but it turns out they were three steps ahead. Don’t worry, though, I still have another plan.”

Kotaro glared at Milk. “That doesn’t make me feel any better, given that your last plan failed.”

Milk walked over to a desk with a laptop on it. He opened it, and an image of the inside of the Ultima projected onto it.

X-31 Fighter leaned back in his chair. “So what? We already know you can look inside the Ultima.”

Milk shook his head. “It’s not the Ultima you should focus on. It’s the people in it. The people that weren’t there before.”

Major Tim looked inside the screen and saw that there were a few people there he hadn’t seen before.

X-31 Fighter scratched his head. “So if they’re getting reinforcements, how does that help us?”

Milk pointed toward one of the people in the screen. “Must I explain everything? I sent in a spy into the Ultima as one of the new candidates. He’s probably our last chance at getting that tape, and stopping the Fake Type Knights.”

Major Tim chuckled. “Great plan. So when do we get to crush them?”

Milk shook his head. “We’re not going to crush anyone yet. Believe me, the day will come when we and the Fake Type Knights will match strengths, but that day is quite away off.”

Major Tim looked at Kotaro and X-31 Fighter. “Okay, now that that’s over with, I’m heading toward the Fake Knight’s ship.”

Milk looked at Major Tim. Are you crazy? While our spy is trying to get the tape, we must find out more about our opponent. I can’t have you going in there alone.”

Major Tim glared at Milk. “I’m sick of your speeches against fighting. I’m going to fight that hypnotism guy, and I’ll leave the boring stuff to you.”

Major Tim swung his arm t move Milk aside, but Milk caught it. “It seems you don’t understand the situation. I can’t let you march in there because of your whims.”

Major Tim let out a low growl. “I am the leader of this rebellion, and if I say I’m going to invade them, I will invade them…”

Milk shook his head, then hit Major Tim in the stomach and jumped back. “It seems I will have to knock you to your senses…”

Major Tim howled and charged at Milk. He slashed at him with his claws, but Milk jumped up and kicked him in the face. He then propelled himself away from Major Tim by pushing off of his face, and landed gracefully on two feet.

“Is that really the best you’ve got, Timothy?”

Major Tim clenched his teeth and swung at Milk, who merely caught Major Tim’s fist and tossed it aside. He then crouched down and jabbed him in the stomach. Milk spun around and kicked Major Tim, who was clutching his stomach, in the back, sending him to the floor.

Milk glared at Major Tim from under his hood. “I can’t have you messing up my plans, Timothy.”

Milk turned around and left the room.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even do much, I weakened the guy with a gun shot from Ardra and an eight card then let Kari do the fighting. I could have atleast shot myself in the hand with a six and proceeded to clean house with them all. Although technically I didn't even use a percent of my Physical power, so I can't really complain.

You better not be making me out to be the weakest member of the Knights that relies on tricks to win fights...

yes, actually, in the RP, Gefhx was able to punch deus after analyzing madness matter, but then deus introduced that there was more than just one type of madness matter.

So I'm guessing it'd take alot of research to be able to beat deus.

Also, yes, I still have the attacks list.

Here is my idea. Since Deustodo's avatar an him look like some gas/liquid thing his weakness has to be temperature extremities.

Sheer cold can freeze him and Fire dries him. Both of which make him solid.

However he can create hallucinations by touching you and once your senses are 100% hallucination he can control your hallucinations and therefore control you. Making them nothing more than a mad puppet.

Archived