Fake Knights - the story (ch 116 added!!!! (page 92 now))

DL 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Chase - kinda. And you are powerful, so you have a right to be. But I think you had a giant robot suit. Coudn't incorporate that.

@Sakuya - No, check the original FTK thread. The member joining is in order.

Actually, you joined way after me.

He doesn't have a robot suit, he just has mechanical limbs allegedly.

And Zero you weren't that self confident, you ARE that self confident. Why do you think Lina-chan has to constantly warn you against God-modding in the Royal Palace club?

Why does everyone claim to be a vampire, you know what? I'm a vampire now too. The smartest vampire in he world (but not the strongest).

I am impressed, you made a self insert who is the WEAKEST character to appear so far. Not many people do that.

You should probably create the villains soon, I'm guessing either Flame Dragon (he locked the club for being a spam black hole) or the fake type rebellion.

Hi Marly *waves at Sakuya*

Thanks.

Yes, my character is the weakest thus far. I really think chase/zero had a giant robot suit, as was stated in the FTK plenty of times, then he tossed it aside when he became a captain.

Also, for the people that appear or have appeared, I'd like to have feedback on wether I got your character personality right.

Archived