Fake Knights - the story (ch 116 added!!!! (page 92 now))

DL 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your a liar. DX

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You will die for this.

After I finish this delicous bottomless cup of Cocoa.

Wait....

This could take a while.

Anyway I appeared, and then we ar being attacked by characters who may be even stronger than 20 super vampires.

Which means everyone's doomed or two-on-one fights are going to happen.

Which could be cool.

Caine could fight Flame Dragon and get so owned that he becomes obsessed with destroying him, convinced that doing so is justice while in reality his tender pride is wrecked and he knows it (which I would point out like I did last time).

What's my fighting style? I'm assuming it's either Music based or you are going to ask me.

I'm talking about how you claimed the fall of ultima will happen this chapter.

Which it didn't.

Ask Sakuya, she changes her name way to fast for me to keep track of.

I even had lines, I asked to be introduced if you recall.

Before Chase could reply, a guy with beige hair spoke up.

“Hey, are you going to introduce the newest recruits yet?”

Mods I have a problem with...Rinnie, Flame Dragon, and Crabhammer. Now, Caine should be epically PWN'd by Flame, who then manages to get past our shields and sublimates the Synchronium of the Ultima (That's how it did happen.) So, Hows this:

Chase fights Rinnie, loses, I fight Rinnie, I win. Crabhammer shoots a laser or something at me from behind, and then I am left drifting in space for a while, during which time The Ultima is destroyed.

Please, Rinne could defeat you in a super awesome way if he wanted to.

Have you seen his Role Plays? He's good at them.

So even if both of you fight you'd lose.

Especially if you fight one at a time.

I'd likely stay out of it since I like Yankeefan, Rinne, Icyblue, and the others I don't even dislike.

I still highly doubt anybody can beat a mod at their designated area, they got mod powers for being good at what they did. If a random vampire can beat one after another vampire attacked him then Rinne wouldn't have been a mod.

Plus considering he locked the vampire war he finished of DMG and Chase with one attack.

Face it both you and Chase were god modding the whole rp.

That's what it's called when you make your characters virtually invincible.

Plus you moved it to a different forum, this means you couldn't stop him, you had to flee to a place he couldn't purse.

So he still won.

No, I call that Overpowering yourself. I define Godmodding as strictly controlling someone else's character. Plus, it was kindof agreed by everyone that me and Chase were the strongest beings in the world and were rivaled only be each other. Long before the RP. at like, page 20 of the FTK thread, actually. We could have defeated her, we just chose to go somewhere else and ignore her for a while

.... Right.

Read the rules, guess what god modding is defined by:

Now a godmodded post is one that allows the poster to counter anything, defeat anyone, and/or having the abillity not to be countered.

Direct quote I may add.

So the only difference is that both of you are resonable enough to not kill each other instantly. That's about it.

That's also the definition of Godmodding.

Finally the vampire war wasn't a club rp so it doesn't mean anything if the Fake Type Kingdom decides you two are gods.

I refuse to be subject to definitions that make no sense.

Being able to insta-kill and defend against anything is being OP'd, not GM'ing. She needs to learn that. Now, I prefer to give definitions via example, like so:

Godmodding: (I shall be John)

"Josh's attack was aimed 9 feet to the left of John 'Ha, you suck!' I yelled. I shot at Josh, and the attack hit. Josh tried to dodge, but he tripped and couldn't get up in time."

Overpowering:

"Josh punched John, but John just stood there. The punch landed squarely on John's chest, yet John didn't even stumble backward. John punched the ground, and it left a crater so wide that everything within 20 feet was affected by it. John punched the air, and the shock wave it formed was enough to knock Josh back 6 feet."

Fine then.

Your roleplay would be locked from being Overpowered.

Plus exceuse me but I am more inclined to believe a person well versed in roleplays which has a definition approved by the entirety of the forum team and about anybody I ask who roleplays often, then a person who either godmods/powerplays/ or is simply overpowered depending on who you ask.

It's like trying to say Websters dictionary is wrong because you think they got it wrong.

Whatever. The only reason I powerplayed or W/e you wanna call it because that was the storyline. Me and Chase were the most powerful beings in the world, and We've been at war with each other for centuries. So, obviously, we won't be defeated by anyone else.

Anyway, notice in my examples, the example of GMing is clearly controlling someone else's character, while in the OP'd example, it says that the attack is powerful enough to do so, not that he stands there and lets himself get hit. Thus, how's it GM'ing? It makes no sense.

Anyway, just drop it. You're not convincing me to see it your way, and I'm not convincing you to see it mine. I can see this right now. either way, This discussion belongs in a debate anyway.

Archived