Fake Knights - the story (ch 116 added!!!! (page 92 now))

DL 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolz. Well, ch 22 is up. All chapters until 30 or so will be here.

[spoiler=Ch22!!]

Chapter 22 - The Spy

Creator paused to let the information seek in. “Normally, we would hold a test to see which rank you’d be placed in, but this is a time when we need as much strength as possible. Now, I’d like you to introduce yourselves, and then you can proceed to your rooms.”

A kid with short yellow hair looked around. “Hey, wasn’t there someone else here?”

Creator looked at a folder in front of him. “You must be El Make. Yeah, there was someone else a second ago. I think his name was… Dude Farmer.”

A girl with long brown hair pointed toward an open door to the far right. “I saw him go through there.”

Creator turned to the girl. “Let’s see here… you must be Wolfy? So you saw Dude Farmer go that way? I wonder why he went that way…”

Dude Farmer dashed for the Ultima’s prison block. “I have to find that tape… or else I’ll have to hear it from the higher-ups…”

He turned a corner and saw a dimly lit corridor. He looked for a certain cell.

Dude Farmer found the cell he was looking for. “Hey, Kriskirla. How’re you doing in there?”

The person inside the cell raised their head. “Wait… who are you?”

Dude Farmer chuckled. “I’m the one risking my life to rescue you and get the tape. Now, here, take this.”

Dude Farmer tossed a small square inside the cell.

Kriskirla picked up and examined the packet. “What… is this?”

Dude Farmer waved. “Just stick it on your arm. Meanwhile, I have a tape to get.”

Dude Farmer headed toward the room Milk had searched just days before. He finally arrived at his destination, and opened the door. Inside, he found Dark Link holding a tape.

Dark Link waved the tape. “Is this what you want, Mr. Spy?”

Dude Farmer clenched his teeth. “You… how did you figure out I was a spy?”

Dark Link let out a chuckle. “It takes one to know one, I guess. Too bad you’re not getting your hands on this tape.”

Dude Farmer charged at Dark Link. “Says you.”

Dude Farmer pulled out a kunai and tossed it. Dark Link countered by throwing a shuriken. The weapons hit each other and fell to the floor. Two explosions of smoke came from the spot where they fell, and in their place were Dark Link and Dude Farmer, both pointing a kunai at the other’s neck. They both jumped back and threw the kunai. Dude farmer disappeared and the kunai he threw turned into him. He grabbed Dark Link’s kunai from the air and threw it back.

Dark Link took out a kunai and deflected the thrown kunai. At the same time, Dude Farmer appeared behind Dark Link and kicked him in the back. Dark Link reeled back and landed on one knee.

Dark Link slowly stood up. “Fine, I guess I have to become serious. Forest Sprite. Time to merge.”

Forest Sprite walked into the room and walked over to Dark Link. “Okay, master.”

Dark Link grabbed Forest Sprite’s hand, and a light flashed. When it cleared, Forest Sprite was gone and Dark Link was standing there. His hair was green and a green aura was surrounding him.

Dude Farmer charged at him again. He slashed at Dark Link with a kunai, and it hit him in the arm, causing him to fall back.

Dude Farmer laughed. “Is that the best you’ve got? If it is, I’m going to be taking the tape now.”

Dude Farmer turned to get the tape Dark Link had left on a desk, but Dark Link appeared in front of him.

Dark Link pulled out his sword, which started to glow green. “This is my nature form. Someone like you will never be able to kill me in this form.”

Dark Link slashed through Dude Farmer with his sword, leaving a trail of green energy behind. An explosion of smoke occurred, and two halves of a log were lying on the ground. Dude Farmer appeared behind Dark Link and grabbed the tape. Dark Link slashed as he turned around, but Dude Farmer jumped up, and then pressed a button on his wrist. A light flashed on him and Kriskirla, who was in the prison block, and they both appeared inside the Fake Rebellion’s base.

Dude farmer walked up to Milk, holding the tape. “I got the tape.”

Milk took the tape and examined. “Good job, Dude Farmer. I think you deserve a promotion for this, but that’ll have to wait. This tape has to be handed to the government. One person in particular… I’ll be right back.”

Milk pressed a button on his wrist, and he appeared inside a dimly lit room with a round table and almost a dozen people sitting around it, in fancy, leather chairs. Milk walked up to one of the people. A man with crimson hair.

Milk held out the tape. “Flame Dragon, I’ve got it.”

Flame Dragon chuckled. “At last. Now we can finally close in on those pesky knights.”

Milk scratched his head. “If I may, why does eliminating the Fake Knights help the government?”

Flame Dragon stared at Milk. “I already told you. People aren’t ready for the kind of change the Fake Knights are trying to bring about. They have a fine goal in mind, but they’re going about it the wrong way, and it’s my goal, as well al the council’s goal, to stop them. We need to prevent chaos, even if it means crushing a few bugs.”

Milk shook his head and smiled. “You’re even more sinister than me. You actually relish the though of destroying them, huh?”

Flame Dragon chuckled. “Maybe…”

Milk pressed a button, and warped back to the Fake Rebellion’s base.

[spoiler=Ch 23!!]

Chapter 23 - New Recruits, Yet Already Known

Dark Link strode in the room, his hand in his pockets. “Yeah… he got away with the tape.”

Creator was pacing around the room. “Okay, this is the situation. They have the history of the Fake Type Knights in their hands and half our warriors are injured from the fight with the rebellion.”

Caine stood up. “We need to consider the possibility that the government has gotten their hands on the tape and are arming themselves to attack as we speak.”

Deustodo looked at Dark Link. “So the Ultima is in danger of attack and it’s all Dark Link’s fault?”

Dark Link glanced at Deustodo. “Yeah, so I messed up, but it’s not like anyone else knew he was a spy for the rebellion. Besides, we’ve some of the strongest fighters on Earth on our side.”

Creator shook his head. “You really don’t know the power of the government’s council do you? I’ve heard each of them is as strong, or even stronger, than Dark Magician Girl or Chase. Not to mention the high council, which I heard is composed of even stronger fighters.”

Chase scratched his head. “So… that’s the reason why we haven’t openly moved against the government?”

Creator nodded. “That’s exactly right.”

Chase turned away. “I can’t believe this… I can probably beat one of those people in my sleep.”

“That’s what you think.” Creator said, shaking his head.

Before Chase could reply, a guy with beige hair spoke up.

“Hey, are you going to introduce the newest recruits yet?”

Creator looked at the man, El Make, and Wolfy, who were all sitting in chairs. “Oh yeah, with all the commotion, I forgot. Well, everyone, that blond kid is El Make, and that guy with the cloak is Yugiohrulez. That girl is Wolfy, and that guy with beige hair is Nexev. That’s about it, since Dude Farmer betrayed us.”

Dokuro walked into the room. “Did I hear my Wolfy is here?”

Wolfy turned to Dokuro. “Dokuro-chan, you’re here!”

Dokuro bent over and kissed Wolfy on the cheek.

Creator turned to look at them with a puzzled look on his face. “Mind explaining why you two are so… friendly?”

Dokuro grinned. “Yeah, Wolfy’s my girlfriend, didn’t you know?”

“Not really… wait, Wolfy’s your girlfriend? You’re a girl, though.”

Dokuro scratched her head. “Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I’m bi.”

Creator was about to say something, when he looked behind Dokuro at a monitor. At first, it seemed there was nothing but the stars, but a closer looked revealed that half of the stars were actually spaceships, and they were headed for the Ultima.

[spoiler=Chapter 24]

I personally like the title...

Chapter 24 - If Looks Could Kill, a Harpoon Cannon wouldn’t be Necessary

Creator was pressing buttons and shouting instructions. “Prepare the Moonstone Cannon. They’re too great in number right now. Have Team ‘A’ meet me at the bridge and deploy Team ‘B’.”

Creator jumped off of the platform and began running toward the bridge. When he got there, Dark Magician Girl, El Make, Dokuro, and Caine were there.

“Alright, everyone is here. Here’s the plan. Team ‘B’ is infiltrating the enemy’s mother ship as we speak. We have to go to the other ships and destroy them from the inside. Are there any questions? If not, we go now!”

Creator jumped inside the ship, and everyone followed him.

Meanwhile, Team ‘B’, composed of Chase, Yugioh Rulez, Hollowblade, Kailyn, Dark Link, and Snake Boy, were already inside the enemy’s mother ship.

Dark Link looked around. “Okay, were in, and it doesn’t seem like anyone noticed us coming in… what now?”

Chase checked a nearby corner, and then returned to where he was. “Well, since I’m in charge of this mission, I’ll tell you. We have to sneak to the power core and destroy it, then we teleport back to base. It’s that simple.”

Snake Boy shook his head. “It sounds dimple, but we know there’s at least two council members on this ship. If they find us, we’re as good as dead.”

Chase chuckled. “Are you kidding? I could beat one of those guys easily.”

A voice came from behind them. “Is that so?”

Chase turned to see a person in a red cloak.

Dark Link turned in surprise. “Who are you?”

The person removed his hood, revealing his shoulder-length red hair. “My name’s J-Max. I’d rather not fight you, but I can’t just let you pass, either.”

A sweat drop fell down Hollowblade’s cheek. “Guys… you sense that energy? This guy…”

Kailyn nodded solemnly. “He’s almost twice as powerful as X-31 Fighter…”

Chase turned to Yugioh Rulez. “Hey, is it okay if I leave this to you, Hollowblade, and Kailyn?”

Yugioh Rulez slowly nodded. “Yeah, that’s fine. Just do what you need to do fast.”

Chase nodded, and he, Snake Boy, and Dark Link went on ahead.

Kailyn watched them leave, and then turned her attention toward Hollowblade. “You do realize we can’t win, right?”

Hollowblade nodded. “Yeah, but we can at least slow him down…”

Chase, Dark Link, and Snake Boy stumbled upon a dark room.

Dark Link glanced around. “Well, where do you suppose we are?”

Snake Boy chuckled. “We’re at the doorstep to our deaths, that’s what…”

Chase was about to say something, when the lights went on, and standing there was a young girl. She had blue hair that almost touched the ground. Her eyes pierced deeply into the minds of anyone who beheld them.

Dark Link stared at the girl. “What’s a little girl doing here?”

Snake Boy grunted. “She’s not any little girl. Don’t you sense her power? She could have killed us before we even knew we were being attacked…”

Chase chuckled. “So she’s part of the supposed invincible council. Fine, I’ll take her on. Snake Boy, you and Dark Link go ahead. I’ll be right with you,”

Snake Boy shook his head. “No way, I don’t want to be stuck here with that guy, when there might be more as powerful as this girl around.”

Chase shrugged. “Stay if you want, just don’t interfere. This’ll be over soon.”

Dark Link turned to the young girl. “Hey, who are you, anyway?”

The young girl parted her lips, and a single word came out of her mouth. “Rinne…”

Rinne dashed at Case and punched him in the stomach, making him flinch. She then jumped back and landed in front of Snake Boy, who was taking out his gun. She kicked him in the head, sending him to the ground. Finally, she ran to Dark Link and jabbed through his chest.

Dark Link coughed up some blood. “She’s… not human…”

Rinne jumped back as Dark Link opened his jacket, and a small sprite fluttered out of it. The sprite then grew in size until she was roughly as big as a 12-year old girl.

Dark Link turned to face her. “Forest Sprite, we need to merge…”

Forest Sprite nodded as Dark Link too her hand. A light flashed, and standing there when it cleared was Dark Link, with green hair and a green aura. Dark Link looked down at his chest to see his wound was healing.

Chase stood up. “Is that all you can do?”

Chase dashed at Rinne, who stood still. He punched at her, but she brought her head back at the last second to dodge. She then kicked upward. Chase stopped the kick by placing both his hands at the point of impact. Rinne then kicked upward with her other foot while keeping balance with her arms.

Chase jumped back to avoid getting kicked. “Well, that was close. Not bad, but it’s not good enough.”

Rinne jumped back on her feet and blocked a punch from Dark Link.

Snake Boy stood up and pulled out his gun. “Not even a monster can survive a shot to the head…”

He pulled the trigger, and the bullet hit Rinne straight in the forehead. It did not pierce her skin, though. As soon as the bullet brushed her skin, Rinne swirled her energy around at the point of contact, and the bullet was shot back at Snake Boy, hitting him in the arm.

Chase raised his open palm straight toward Rinne. “I won’t be defeated by the likes of you.”

A blast of fire shot out of Chase’s hand. Rinne raised her hand and knocked the blast of fire aside with ease.

Rinne brushed her hair out of her eyes. “If you do not leave, I will have no choice but to exterminate you…”

[spoiler=Chapter 25]

Chapter 25 - Through the Fields I Roam, but is there Any Hope of Being Set Free?

Creator and Dokuro had made it to an enemy ship to the right of the mother ship, while El Make and Caine had made it into another one on the left. Dark Magician Girl had infiltrated a large ship above the mother ship.

Creator looked to his left. “There doesn’t seem to be anyone around, but we’d better keep a sharp eye, just in case.”

Dokuro nodded. “Cree-kun, if an enemy appears, I want to take him on, okay?”

Creator pondered for a moment. “It depends on who we fight. If it’s one of the council members, there’s no way I’m letting you face them alone. If it’s someone that’s not overwhelmingly strong, I’ll let you handle it.”

Dokuro was about to say something when a barrier suddenly appeared before them.

El Make and Caine moved stealthily through the ship.

El Make sighed. “We’ve probably been spotted already, so why bother sneaking?”

Caine stared at him. “Why are you so negative? Fortune is still on my side.”

El Make seemed as though he was going to make a comeback, but a person appeared, blocking their path. He wore a long coat that nearly touched the ground.”

The person chuckled. “Well, well, it seems like I get to take on the gambler and a new guy. I was hoping for a bit more of a challenge.”

Flame Dragon stood up from his seat. “I think I know who I should face in this small war. I’ll be right back after I’m through with her…”

Flame Dragon appeared in front of Dark Magician Girl, who was on top of the large ship she had infiltrated.

Dark Magician Girl turned around to see him. “You’re Flame Dragon, a member of the government council, aren’t you?”

Flame Dragon chuckled. “I’m glad to see people outside the government know my name. Too bad you and I are on opposite sides, otherwise, you may have lived to see another day.”

Dark Magician Girl smirked. “So you actually think you can beat me?”

Flame Dragon shook his head. “I don’t think I can beat you, I know I can. A mere mortal can never defeat me.”

Now it was Dark Magician Girl’s turn to laugh. “If you think I’m a mortal, you’re gravely mistaken.”

Flame dragon dashed for Dark Magician Girl, his hands covered in fire. “Is that so? Then I’ll just have to show you just how mortal you are…”

Chase took out his scythe. “You’ll have no choice but to exterminate me? That’s funny, really. It’s like you actually think you can beat me.”

Chase appeared behind Rinne and slashed his scythe. She jumped on his scythe, ran toward him on it, and sent a kick flying his way. Chase ducked to avoid getting hit, then let his scythe vanish, while Rinne jumped off of his scythe.

Rinne grabbed the collar of her shirt. “This is taking too long. I’ll just finish it right here…”

She pulled on her collar, revealing a white strap around her neck. “Do you see it? This is a restriction seal placed on all council members to limit our power. As soon as I pull this off, your defeat is certain. Now, I will give you one last chance to leave peacefully, or else I will be forced to kill you.”

Dark Link laughed. “If you think we’ll give up that easily, you’re mistaken. Field Sprite, it’s your turn!”

A small fairy came out of Dark Link’s pocket. She grew in size until she was about as large as a twelve year old girl. Her hair was bright red, almost touching the ground, and she had eyes to match.

Field Sprite turned to face Dark Link. “What is it? I was resting in there…”

Dark Link shook his head. “There’s no time to explain. I need you with me.” (What he meant - to fight with me)

Field Sprite slightly blushed. “You… just because you were the one who found me, doesn’t mean you can go saying things like that…” (What she understood - to be my girlfriend)

Dark Link grabbed Field Sprite’s hand. “What are you saying? It’s because of that that you and I must become one.” (What he meant - to join their bodies, so he can become stronger)

Field Sprite’s face turned bright red. “Even then… a girl needs time to prepare for things like this…” (What she understood - to have sex)

Dark Link shook his head as the light began to flash. “There’s no time to prepare.”

When the light finally cleared, Dark Link stood there, his hair red, outlined by green, and his aura, two stripes, one red and one green, circling around him…”

Dark Link looked up at Rinne. “With both Forest Sprite and Field Sprite, I now have enough power to defeat you…”

[spoiler=Chapter 26]

Chapter 26 - Seals are Meant to Seal Away Things

A girl with long black hair stared at Creator from behind him. “I advise you to turn back and tell your troops to give up. You stand no chance of winning.”

Creator turned around. “What? Who are you?”

The girl looked at Kari, then back at Creator. “I am Opal. Opal Moon, now turn back before I am forced to destroy you.”

Creator shook his head. “I’m afraid I can’t do that. I have to make sure the Ultima lives, even if I have to face someone as strong as you.”

Opal chuckled. “I guess you can sense my power. Which must mean you know you can’t win, am I right?”

Creator gazed at the ceiling. “Even if I can’t win… doesn’t mean I can’t try…”

Creator opened his hand, in which appeared a giant halberd. Opal drew out a thin rapier. Creator raised his halberd and brought it down. Opal pointed her rapier upward, and the halberd hit the tip of the rapier, creating a few sparks.

Creator jumped back. “You blocked my halberd with the tip of the rapier? What in the world is that thing made of?”

Opal chuckled. “It’s actually made of a substance harder than diamond. It’s more than a match for your pathetic axe.”

Creator spun his halberd into the air. “If you think it’s just an axe, I’m afraid you’re wrong. First of all, it’s a halberd, second of all…”

Creator jumped up and grabbed his halberd, spun once in the air, and brought the halberd down to the ground with full force. The halberd slammed onto the floor, cracking the ground. One particular crack extended toward Opal and ran past her. Creator pulled his halberd out of the ground, and a blast of fire shot out through the cracks.

Creator leaned on his halberd. “I know that wasn’t enough to kill you, so what’s you’re next move?”

Opal appeared behind Creator, her rapier piercing his heart. “That… is my next move…”

Creator crumpled to the ground, and his body caught on fire, and nothing could be seen from among the blazes.

Creator appeared behind Opal. “I don’t think you’re trying to fight fire. How about facing your enemy?”

Opal jumped back. “When did you substitute yourself with that fire clone?”

Creator chuckled. “At just the right time, by the looks of it…”

He threw his halberd at Opal. It went spiraling toward her and lightning began building up around its edges. Opal dodged the halberd, but it circled around. She ducked, and the halberd’s lightning descended to shock her. She groaned as it electrified her. After a few seconds, the halberd circled back and Creator caught it.

Opal slowly stood up. “I think… it’s time I undid my seal…”

She rolled up her sleeve, revealing a thin white strip tied around her arm. She grabbed the white strip and pulled.

Dark Link appeared before Rinne, and punched in her direction three times simultaneously. Rinne blocked the punches with her hands, and then swiped Dark Link off of his feet. Dark Link turned around in midair and emitted a blast of fire from his extended palm, which shot him upward and above Rinne.

Dark Link aimed his palm downward, in Rinne’s direction. “Try this, Flare Arrow!”

Dark Link’s extended arm was engulfed in flames, and a small ray of fire shot out toward Rinne, who dodged it easily. The ray hit the ground, and spread out in a dozen different directions, one actually hitting Rinne, and exploding.

Rinne stumbled out of the smoke. “It seems you are more powerful then before… but I still don’t see a need to unleash my seal. Although… I would like to get this over with fast…”

Rinne gripped the white strap around her neck and broke it.

Flame Dragon clashed with Dark Magician Girl, creating a shockwave. Dark Magician Girl jumped back and shot hellfire at Flame Dragon. He absorbed them and shot them back at her. She put up a barrier, and the hellfire was stopped. Dark Magician Girl stood still for a few seconds, and then sped toward Flame Dragon. She punched him in the stomach several times with one thrust, and then kicked him upward. She appeared behind him and slammed her fist into his back, sending him spiraling down. He hit the ship’s hull.

Dark Magician Girl laughed. “Not so tough, are you?”

Flame Dragon got up and grinned. A second later, Dark Magician Girl’s body was engulfed in flames, and she dropped right next to Flame Dragon. Once the flames died out, Dark Magician Girl got up, clutching her arm.

Flame Dragon chuckled. “Did you really think beating me was going to be that easy? I let you hit me so I could place my flame powder on you.”

Dark Magician Girl stopped panting. “You… are strong, I admit… but with this level of power… you’re making me laugh. It’s time to show you my full power…”

Flame Dragon chuckled. “I was starting to get bored. Alright, I’ll go all out too. Just try not to die too quickly…”

Flame Dragon extended his hand, grabbed a white strip tied around his wrist, and pulled it off.

[spoiler=Chapter 27]

Chapter 27 - Unmatchable Skill

Caine and El Make were laying on the floor, several burns and numerous cuts throughout their body.

Caine slowly raised his head. “You… just who are you?”

The man in the coat chuckled. “You’re still a hundred years too early to know my name. Just know that this is the power you face… the power of the high council.”

Caine groaned, and lost consciousness. The man walked away, a white strap still tied around his arm.

When Opal pulled the strip, her body began glowing. “I warned you to leave…”

The energy around Opal was absorbed by her rapier, and it began glowing.

Opal lunged forward, adding a twist of her arm to the attack. “White Tornado!”

Wind began circling around the rapier at high speeds, then shot forward at Creator, who slashed at the wind, creating his own wind, and disrupting the tornado. Creator swung his halberd horizontally, sending a beam of ice toward Opal.

Opal held out her rapier, which was pointing upward, and began rotating it. “Yellow Hurricane!”

The beam of ice hit the whirling rapier, and was deflected back at Creator, who jumped out of the way before getting hit.

Opal held her rapier up, then swung it down, making it scrape the ground. “Orange Storm!”

Dust began to fill the air, making it impossible to see. Creator looked around, trying to detect Opal. A figure snuck up behind him and stabbed at him. Before the rapier made contact, it was kicked away.

Dokuro raised her fist and brought it down on the ground, clearing away the dust with a shockwave. “Since Cree-kun can’t finish you off, I guess I will.”

Opal raised her rapier. “That was my first-level techniques. Prepare for level two…”

Opal raised her rapier and brought it down on the ground. “Copper Storm!”

Dust filled the air once again.

Dokuro chuckled. “You changed the name? So what?”

The dust picked up sped and began swirling. A few moments later, cuts began emerging on Dokuro and Creator.

Dokuro covered her face with her arms. “What is this? This didn’t hurt last time she used it!”

Creator ignored the pain and swung his halberd, creating a gust of wind to disperse the dust. When the dust settled, Creator saw Opal grinning as she raised her rapier.

Opal lunged in Dokuro’s direction, twisting her arm. “Silver Tornado!”

A tornado of wind emerged from her rapier, headed toward Dokuro, who raised her arms to block it.

Dokuro grinned. “I’ve seen how strong that move is. You can’t beat me with it.”

The tornado hit Dokuro, breaking through her guard.

Opal smiled. “This one’s a bit… different. Let me explain. The Silver Tornado is similar to the White Tornado, with one difference. The Silver Tornado contains an extra tornado inside with an opposite spin.

After a few seconds, the tornado finally dispersed, sending Dokuro flying to an opposite wall and knocking her out.

Opal turned to Creator. “Now it’s your turn…”

Creator’s halberd vanished, leaving a small rainbow-colored ball of swirling energy floating in its place.

Opal swung her rapier back, and then tossed it forward with great force and spin. “Level 3… Ruby Cyclone!”

Creator touched the rainbow ball. “Elemental Destruction…”

The ball vanished, and a blast of a combination of elements shot forward, and collided with the spinning rapier. The rapier ate through the blast, and hit Creator in the stomach, sending him spiraling toward the wall, and knocking him unconscious.

Opal walked up to her rapier and picked it up, sheathing it. She gave a last look to her fallen opponents, and then turned to leave.

[spoiler=Chapter 28]

Chapter 28 - Chances of Victory are Slim, but is there Still Hope?

As soon as the white strip was ripped off of Rinne’s neck, energy began flowing out of her.

Dark Link dashed at Rinne and swung at her. She ducked and hit Dark Link in the stomach with an open palm. Dark Link jumped back and looked down to see that there was a red mark where she had hit him.

Dark Link tried rubbing off the mark. “What exactly is this?”

Rinne appeared behind Dark Link and hit him in the back. Another mark was left, but this one was green. Rinne jumped back as a smoke explosion occurred, and a log was left where Dark Link stood before.

Dark Link appeared behind Rinne, his palm extended. “Try this, Flare Bombardment!”

A few seconds passed, and nothing happened. Rinne snapped her fingers, and Dark Link’s eyes widened as a light flashed. When it cleared, Dark Link was down on one knee, and his sprites lay beside him, out cold.

Dark Link looked at both of his sprites, and then shifted his gaze to Rinne. “How… did you do that?”

Rinne leaned over so her face was closer to Dark Link’s. “That… is my power…”

Dark Link took out a kunai and slashed at Rinne, but she kicked the kunai out of his hand and hit him in the face with an open palm. He fell to the ground and slid a few feet.

Chase furrowed his eyebrows. “Now he’s got a light blue mark on his face… just what is that girl’s power?”

Dark Link chuckled. “You may have gotten rid of my sprites… but I’m still a ninja.”

Dark Link began weaving together hand signs. “Take this… my Chidori…!”

Dark Link thrust his hand forward, but no lightning came forth. His eyes widened. “First a red and green mark, and my sprites are separated from me, and now this? Wait… can it be? No… it’s impossible. If that’s her power, then… how can we possibly win? I need to test my theory first… Chase, I need you to blast her with fire.”

Chase looked at Dark Link. “Well, I don’t think it’ll do much damage, but okay.”

Chase gathered his hands together and was about to unleash fire, when Rinne appeared behind him and hit him in the back, leaving a red mark. Chase turned around and aimed his hands at Rinne ready to shoot fire. The fire didn’t come out.

Chase looked puzzled. “Hey, what’s the deal here?”

A sweat drop slid down Dark Link’s cheek. “Chase, I’ve figured out her power… I believe she can cancel elements by marking someone with the rough shade of that element. Which means you can’t use fire, and I can’t use my sprites, since they are fire and nature, or my lightning chakra.”

Chase scratched his head. “That supposed to be scary or something?”

Dark Link glared at him. “Of course it is! Don’t you realize? With the power to cancel out elements… she’s basically got our abilities at the palm of her hand…”

Rinne shook her head. “It seems you misunderstand my ability. I am not limited to negating elements. I can negate any ability…”

Dark Link turned to face Rinne. “Wait, how can you negate an ability which has no discernible color?”

Rinne appeared in front of Dark Link and hit him in the stomach, leaving a white mark next to the red one.

Rinne looked at Dark Link. “That is the light drain. It will drain all of the abilities that rely on ‘light’ to function.”

Dark Link slowly stood up, strange markings covering half his face. “Is that so… well then, I’ll just have to use darkness to defeat you…”

Dark Link dashed for Rinne. He swung at her, but she sidestepped and tried to hit him. He ducked and punched her in the stomach, making her flinch slightly. She grabbed his hand and pulled while she used the other to punch him once, in the middle of the red mark and the white mark. She left a black mark. Dark Link fell to the ground.

Rinne stood up. “Now that I have sealed both his light and darkness, he will not be able to move for hours. I will do the same to you.”

Chase smirked. “You think you can catch me?”

Chase appeared behind Rinne and swung his scythe at her. She grabbed the scythe under the blade and hit Chase with her other hand, leaving a black mark on his stomach. Chase flinched and jumped back.

Rinne looked at the black mark. “Now all that’s left is to hit drain your ‘light’.”

Chase gritted his teeth. “She’s fast… I’m getting careless…”

Rinne appeared beside Chase. “You’ve already lost… I see that you’re mostly filled with darkness. You can’t win, now that I’ve sealed it…”

Rinne jabbed Chase on his side, but it didn’t leave a mark.

Rinne hesitated in surprise. “What? What’s happening? My seal never fails…”

Chase chuckled. “It seems you’ve got it wrong. You think I’m mostly darkness? You’re wrong. I am ALL darkness…”

Chase grabbed Rinne by the collar of her shirt. “I’ll tell you this… at my full power it’d be easy to squish you like a bug. I know your strength, but…”

Chase tossed Rinne, then jumped up and punched her in the stomach. “You don’t know MY strength. You may have taken away my powers of darkness, but you’re still no match for me.”

Rinne stepped back, clutching her stomach. “So… there are people as strong as you outside the government… well then, I suppose the higher-ups wouldn’t mind if I used my last technique…”

Rinne dashed toward Chase. “This is it…”

Chase chuckled. “I told you, it doesn’t matter what you seal, I’m still physically stronger than you.”

Rinne jabbed Chase in the stomach. A grey mark appeared.

Rinne jumped back. “There, now all that’s left is to seal that guy with the gun who I knocked out earlier.”

Chase laughed. “Are you kidding? Aren’t you forgetting you have to deal with me?”

Rinne looked at Chase. “No, I don’t. In fact, consider yourself lucky if you live through this…”

Chase was about to retort, but then he fell to the ground screaming. Rinne turned toward where Snake Boy was knocked out to find he was gone.

Rinne began running toward the direction of Snake Boy’s power. “Where could he have gone? I have to find him…”

[spoiler=Chapter 29!]

Chapter 29 - The Vampire and the Dragon

Flame Dragon was surrounded by golden flames the moment the strip came off of his wrist. “I don’t think I’ve had to use this for quite awhile…”

Dark Magician Girl raised her hand, and a sword made of hellfire appeared. “forty-five percent…”

Dark Magician Girl dashed for Flame Dragon and slashed at him with her hellfire blade, but his golden flames rose to block it. She stepped back and her hellfire blade disappeared.

Dark Magician Girl pulled out a sword. “Reign over the blackest night, Lilimaru!”

Her sword shortened in size until it resembled a dagger. She swung Lilimaru, and a blast of dark energy shot out at Flame Dragon. His golden flames rose to block it once again.

Flame Dragon laughed. “Let me tell you something… I’ve been a member of the council for a long time… and in all that time, no one has ever been able to pierce my golden flame defenses. You’re no different, if that’s the best you can do…”

Flame Dragon raised his arms, and a blast of golden flames shot forth from his hand. Dark Magician Girl dodged the golden flames, but they turned in her direction. She manipulated Crimson energy and Black energy to form a shield, and the golden flames crashed onto the collected energy, creating an explosion, and sending Dark Magician Girl back a few steps.

Dark Magician Girl chuckled. “Maybe it’s time I used Lilimaru’s bankai…”

She raised her sword. “Ban…kai!”

Dark Magician Girl swung her dagger. “Bind!”

A black dragon formed from Lilimaru’s hilt, and shot toward Flame Dragon. He chuckled as the golden flames rose to protect him again. He looked up to see the impact of the dragon crashing onto the golden flames, and the golden flames exploding, making Flame Dragon jump back to avoid the explosion. Dark Magician Girl put away Lilimaru and drew out another sword while dashing at Flame Dragon. She slashed at him, but his golden flames reached him in time to block the slash.

Dark Magician Girl jumped back and raised her sword in front of her. “Purify the darkness and taint the light, Kurotsuki!”

The sword melted into her hand, and a ring formed on her middle finger.

Dark Magician Girl dashed for Flame Dragon again. “First dance… Kuro Kotsu…”

A dark sword formed in her hand, and she slashed at Flame Dragon. The flames rose to block, but the sword cut right through them, and Flame Dragon backpedaled in time to avoid a fatal wound, but not in time to avoid a wide, shallow cut oh his jacket.

Dark Magician Girl didn’t hesitate to deliver the next strike. “Second dance… Kuro Ya…”

A dark arrow formed in midair, and shot at Flame Dragon. The golden flames formed into a circle to block, but the flames were seemingly fused with the shadows, and the arrow ate through them, and hit Flame Dragon.

Dark Magician Girl jumped up. “Third dance… San Hyaku Tantou”

Several hundred daggers formed, all aimed toward Flame Dragon. His golden Flames formed a half-sphere around him, and the daggers were stopped in their tracks.

Dark magician Girl disappeared. “Fourth dance… Kumori Ooi…”

Shadows fused with her body.

Flame Dragon looked around frantically. “I… can’t detect her…”

His golden flames were hit from behind, and he turned his head, while at the same time they were hit from the left. He turned his head again, but this time, his flames were hit from both the front and back. He looked to the front again, and Dark Magician Girl appeared in front of him. She punched him in the face. She disappeared again.

Flame Dragon closed his eyes. “Fine then, I guess I can’t stay in the defensive forever…”

When Flame Dragon opened his eyes, a flash of golden fire spread throughout the ship’s hull, and Dark magician Girl barely dodged it.

Dark Magician Girl sighed. “That was close, guess I better use it before he hits me. Fifth dance, Kasa Kasui…”

Dark magician Girl appeared in front of Flame Dragon, and a huge spike appeared in front of her. The spike and the golden flames collided, and the spike pierced through the golden flames, but only half way.

Flame Dragon chuckled. “That was close, but my flames won’t give up that easily. Hey, you must think that I’m all about defense and no attack by now, huh? Well, let me tell you something. You’re wrong. True, most of my skills are based on defense, but… the few attack skills I have… are enough to blow you and your blasted ship down into oblivion.”

Dark Magician Girl chuckled weakly. “This guy’s tough… I may have to use my sixth dance…”

Creator woke up, still dizzy. “Where… are we?”

Dokuro walked up to him. “In the prison block of the enemy’s ship.”

Creator looked around, alert. “What? We’ve been captured? Darn it… that means the Moonstone Cannon…”

Creator was interrupted by static, then Nexev’s voice cam from his pocket. “Creator, the Moonstone Cannon is ready to fire, on your signal.”

Creator pulled out the communicator from his pocket. “It’s ready? How’s the situation outside?”

A few seconds went by, then Nexev’s voice rung out again. “It’s not looking too bad. Dark Magician Girl is fighting someone, I think his name is Flame Dragon, he’s from the council. His golden flames are blocking most of her attacks, but she seems to be holding up.”

Creator paused, then continued. “Can you contact her?”

After a few seconds of static, Nexev spoke up again. “Ready to contact her at any time, what do you want me to say?”

Creator looked at the cell they were in for a few moments, then turned his attention back to the communicator. “Tell her to get out of the way. I want you to aim the Moonstone Cannon at her opponent. The blast should be big enough to destroy all nearby ships in the enemy fleet.”

Nexev pressed a button, and soon he was talking to Dark Magician Girl. “This is Nexev. Direct suggestion from Creator, move when I tell you to.”

Dark Magician Girl looked around. “Who was that?”

Nexev pressed a large button, and a giant latch opened under the Ultima, to reveal a giant gun, which began to glow. “Moonstone Cannon charging up. I strongly recommend getting out of the way in the next ten seconds or so.”

Dark Magician Girl nodded. “Ten seconds, got it.”

Flame Dragon laughed. “Are you going crazy from the stress of battle, talking to yourself like that?”

Dark Magician Girl shook her head. “Well, it’s been fun, but it looks like it’s over.”

She took one look at the glowing cannon, and disappeared. Flame Dragon looked around, trying to find her, when his eyes caught sight of the cannon. The cannon stood still for a second, and then fired a shining blast from its tip, headed toward Flame Dragon. Flame Dragon’s flames gathered around him, denser than ever. The shining blast impacted on the flames, sending an enormous shockwave through the entire enemy fleet, sending many ships to a slow descent. Flame Dragon laid there, a large crater surrounding him, and his golden flames scattered around him.

Flame Dragon stood up panting, one arm dangling, the other raised. He glared at the Ultima with hatred. “These pathetic weaklings… I’ll crush them....”

The golden flames gathered in his hand, and he extended his palm, aiming it at the Ultima. “Face my ultimate power… this is… my judgment!”

A gigantic stream of fire blasted out of Flame Dragon’s hand, headed toward the Ultima. It hit the Ultima, and the blast sent a tremor through the Ultima, causing several dozen explosions throughout the ship. The golden flames that were floating in space after the impact, swirled around each other until they were directly on top of the Ultima, and they kept on spinning, until there was golden ring of flames above the Ultima.

Flame Dragon brought his hand down. “I find you… Guilty…”

The golden ring stopped spinning, and from it, came a light that crashed down on the Ultima, seemingly dissolving what it came in contact with. When the light disappeared, there was a gaping hole in the Ultima.

Creator punched the wall. “The Ultima… is dead… and so are we… unless team B managed to complete their mission.”

Rinne stood over a fallen Snake Boy. “You thought you could escape me? You’re really weak, you know that?”

Snake Boy looked up weakly. “At least I wasn’t the one who messed up and let the enemy complete their mission.”

Rinne’s calm complexion was broken, and she kicked Snake Boy in the stomach. “You… what did you do?”

Snake Boy chuckled. “Say goodbye to your ships, because the power core was an easy target.”

The enemy fleet suddenly lost all its lights. Slowly, they began to fall. The Ultima, which was severely weakened by Flame Dragon’s attacks, split in two, and began its fall down into the depth of space.

Shitloads are coming in chapter 23.

Wolfy and Kyoko fall in love

Ultima explodes

Deustodo eats a cake.

Gir gets to go to taco bells

Nexev appears

Darklink makes up my fighting style... possible... He's not going to let me fight anybody.

Caine going bashit insane foreshadowed

Gir eats Caine's Taco

Romane

Betrayel

Guns

Chapter 23

Coming soon to own on video and DVD.

XD

Dude farmer ran away remenber.

Kuroakari and I return to see the Link failed to protect the tape, she casts an invisibility spell on herself, tracks down Kriskirla and Dude Farmer, bring them to the prison, makes a Synchronium Chain, knocks Dude Farmer unconscious, shackles his arms, legs, and neck, then turns him into a Werewolf, permanently in half-wolf form. Then I make her visible again, and laugh at Dude Farmer trying to escape.

Archived