Fake Knights - the story (ch 116 added!!!! (page 92 now))

DL 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insane Neko sucubus angel dragon Catalist.

whats in italics is stuff either

A.You weren't back then

B.you never told us of

Angel = Dokuro

Sucubus = yea your right just replace that with time lordess.

Dragon caytalisk = When I was kisara

Insane = Kyouki no Kami

oh well you act as if i should know all this crap

Chase forgets what a Dragon caytalisk is

Now that I remember' date=' you are forgetting important people, Sara, Lina and Kuroakari, [b']I[/b] think they are important.

I must have read you mind, deus, cause this chapter is all about introducing those types of characters.

Plus, it's full of lolz.

The only lol I noticed was Gir with the big taco, other than that, meh. Also, you miss in one thing, DMG knew about her other daughter, she was with her dad in Japan but her father sent her to Ultima for her mother (DMG) take care of her now. ALso she give me a note about her father, but I never let anyone see it. So I think you missed that point.

And here I was thinking Chapter 20 was a big conclusion fight.

Just goes to show... anything goes.

So some random characters show up, and more characters will show up in the next chapter.

Plus since DMG is a vampire (which is dead) and thousands of years old while the girls are probbaly not immortal vampires and even if they were than they can't be old or they wouldn't need parents) doesn't that mean DMG was intimate with someone who was likely not an ancient vampire? Since she seems big on the kill anyone who could challenge me department.

So that is both necrophilia and pedophilia.

And they mock Darklink.

Plus DMG had a kid without noticing, which is pretty much impossible. So that makes DMG the worst parent ever.

EVER.

Archived