Stupid YGO players

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This topic reminds me of the time I maindecked 3 Harpie's Brother.

I got my ass kicked by the meta when I started playing in a game store. I thought I was awesome because I had never lost before. (brother and friend were really bad at that time.)

And now I am a bit awesomer than I thought I was back then.

Surprised this hasn't been locked yet :P

Yeah' date=' i'm currently not trying with this guy anymore. He wants to trade for that giant sphinx on "ordeal of a traveler"

[/quote']

Bounces all enemy monsters every turn. I think it's pretty mehish. Anyway, this hasn't been locked because horrible duelists make us all feel better on the inside. Plus, there's SOME discussion still going on.

Yeah' date=' i'm currently not trying with this guy anymore. He wants to trade for that giant sphinx on "ordeal of a traveler"

[/quote']

Bounces all enemy monsters every turn. I think it's pretty mehish. Anyway, this hasn't been locked because horrible duelists make us all feel better on the inside. Plus, there's SOME discussion still going on.

Yeah, well...Chris came back with a new deck today...and he ran this.

[LINK]

He said it was a warrior Synch deck with dragons thrown in. It failed to the Warrior's strike deck, again, and i wasn't even using it. But, he played correctly.

[/quote']

Yeah, well...Chris came back with a new deck today...and he ran this.

[LINK]

He said it was a warrior Synch deck with dragons thrown in. It failed to the Warrior's strike deck, again, and i wasn't even using it. But, he played correctly.

I'd still love to see him go into a tournament and break down crying when he encounters a LS deck. Also, did you ever get sent to the Dean for making him play by the rules?

Teva? Asuran Priest's younger sis?

Also' date=' I can't wait to see him break down soon. If losing doesn't stop him from realizing he sucks, it's gonna be the eventual realization that will hit him harder.

[/quote']

It's like not believing you have cancer. Until it forces you to get half your organs removed.

Teva? Asuran Priest's younger sis?

Also' date=' I can't wait to see him break down soon. If losing doesn't stop him from realizing he sucks, it's gonna be the eventual realization that will hit him harder.

[/quote']

It's like not believing you have cancer. Until it forces you to get half your organs removed.

That's a good way to put it i suppose.

@ VK: Thankfully, no. I'm surprised though. He's Asian, she's Asian, he gets babied cause he was in a mental ward for a year so......

Archived