Stupid YGO players

So...you guys may have seen this post:

Dude...trust me' date=' i know people like that too. One of my friends "Hash mashtered Dragginz and Zawmbeez sho i runz dem in one dek!!!!11!!1!ONE!1!!Eleven!" [b']He's an okay player, but when i told him that if he knew what he was doing with Dragons he'd be running Hopeless. In response, he said: "What's hopeless?"

He's honestly okay, but he thinks that Godwin's EBI is good and that Return from the DD is a bad card since i run it just to pull 3 monsters back temporarily.[/b]

The bolded part is an admittance to my ignorance...

This child is older than me (By like a year.) and he is by-far one of the worst the worst YGO player i have ever met. He thinks that The Dark Door, Gravity Bind, and WoRL all belong in zombies; He runs psychics so he can use Psycho Gunner; HE DECKS ANY FORKIN' CARD I SAY IS GOOD; He thinks that Armed Dragon Levels up as soon as it's summoned; HE THOUGHT MST NEGATED; HE DECKS NEAR 60 CARDS; he traded me an Ultra Rare CoTH and a Hyper Pscho Gunner/AM for a SDD/AM; He's gonna give my friend a Sangan for Snipe Hunter. I swear i've told this guy what to take out of his deck to run an efficient n00b zombie deck and he told me "But daz what makesh mah deck sho good."

So guys...what should i do with this guy? He's such a bad YGO player it's hilarious, but i want him to actually be good at this game. Seriously, this guy has some pretty bad emotional issues; he'd cry if he lost at a tournament cause he thinks his deck is great.

I'll try to get a deck-list for Monday just to show you the misconception that is Christopher Nguyen.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blakie and 504Hustla consider stupid for wanting a slow and fun deck. All they want is a quick and bland meta deck who'se win condition is clearly stated. Who's really stupid?

Balkie and 504' date=' but this isn't really about this guy being dumb because he wants a fun deck. It's because he wants to run a Meta deck and he's doing it all wrong; he won't listen to my advice. He's a terrible person when it comes to trade knowledge, and he just doesn't know the game like he thinks he does.

Or let him duel my cousin's friend.....

His ways of getting JD at a early stage is uncanny for some reason.... Plus, he'll beat him down like a dog.

If i can beat him with a half-built zombie deck, your cousin will make Chris quit YGO. That may be a bit of a blessing

Just let your friend play in tournaments for some time and he will notice how bad he is actually.

I really should, he has no idea what the meta is. He thinks Vayu is a bad card and is too "situational" He also didn't know that CoSR was banned until Wednesday.

Hmmm, that sounds like what Blakie and 504Hustla thinks of me. Only I'm probraly slightly better then him. Hmm, a fun meta deck? It'll be hard to find those. Most meta deckers I meet usually turn into pricks. But of course to make your friend listen, you have to force into him. Try making him duel the best person, get beaten so badly he goes into shock, then a coma, then when he wakes up. He'll start a industrial revolution but for his deck. That what happened to me when I dueled against Blakie with my old Spirit deck.

Hmmm' date=' that sounds like what Blakie and 504Hustla thinks of me. Only I'm probraly slightly better then him. Hmm, a fun meta deck? It'll be hard to find those. Most meta deckers I meet usually turn into pricks. But of course to make your friend listen, you have to force into him. Try making him duel the best person, get beaten so badly he goes into shock, then a coma, then when he wakes up. He'll start a industrial revolution but for his deck. That what happened to me when I dueled against Blakie with my old Spirit deck.

[/quote']

Well, i'm the best player at school and i've made yogurt out of his deck. His thick skull still can't get it since he beat me twice as opposed to the 1000 times i've beat him. He won once by bad hands and another by Deck-out. I don't consider deck-out a viable win unless you decked out LS or you run mill.

129044561943470718.jpg

Oh how I enjoy topics that are about "bad players".

The whole "Bad players" thing will pretty much be summed up to: Bieng good at the game =/= lenght of time playing =/= knowing what cards are good and bad

He's played longer than me and he doesn't know WTF he's doing. He thought that Godwin's EBI's Effect was the one in the anime.

find it fun to watch this player play and get ownd XD, i remember one guy bought as many yugioh cards as he could get and made a mix deck that had like 8 monster and rest where spell and trap cards and to top it off all the 8 monsters except one were lv 7 or 8, the other was a lv 4.

its so funny to watch them think they are professionals and in reality they don't know squat.

find it fun to watch this player play and get ownd XD' date='[b'] i remember one guy bought as many yugioh cards as he could get and made a mix deck that had like 8 monster and rest where spell and trap cards and to top it off all the 8 monsters except one were lv 7 or 8, the other was a lv 4. [/b]

its so funny to watch them think they are professionals and in reality they don't know squat.

Maximize the failure.

This dude actually didn't believe me when i wiped his field and i had a loaded front row and just said, "you lose"

I had like RDA REZD 2 zombie masters and i think a goblin that i summoned with the intention of suicide.

Hmmm, I see the problem. He thinks since he's been playing longer, he knows much more then thse "newbies". Just find someone else who played longer then him and get him to beat the crap out of your friend. Ether that or your friend is a retard, even I took the new cards and moded my old spirit deck to make them faster and better. Basically, I'm a old soldier who picked up some new high tech weapons to use along with my age old wisdom of the battle field.

Hmmm' date=' I see the problem. He thinks since he's been playing longer, he knows much more then thse "newbies". Just find someone else who played longer then him and get him to beat the crap out of your friend. Ether that or your friend is a retard, even I took the new cards and moded my old spirit deck to make them faster and better. Basically, I'm a old soldier who picked up some new high tech weapons to use along with my age old wisdom of the battle field.

[/quote']

Yeah, he definitely knows more than me. [/sarcasm] He actually asked me if Cyber Jar was still banned.*fist-face* He'd have to go to one of my sneak peaks or something, but i wouldn't want to affiliate myself with this guy outside of school. He's only been playing longer than me since i quit for a few years. He doesn't even go to any YGO forums or anything so i KNOW he wasn't playing online before YGO was released in america. HIS deck is a dumb-man's Zombie Sync deck. It's freaking awful.

He thinks the fact that he knows the effect of more cards than me makes him better at the game. (He knows the effect of every random monster from the dark ages of YGO. By random i mean those commons that are just there to be commons.) But i actually know the rulings. This guy though After Genocide destroyed any card that was destroyed in the game earlier (Like if i revived a monster and he played he'd say it destroys my revived monster.)

Toni and I know someone who goes really far out of his way to get specific cards... nothing wrong with that. But he needs them in multiples... like, at one point he had 6 mirror forces cause he had 6 different decks at the time. He has 4 armour master, one for all his decks that play Gale the Whirlwind... He's just about always in the bottom 5 at locals except days we're all off at some qualifier and he gets excited about winning or top 4ing at this time :/

He also plays 60 card decks. Cut down from 80 since the deck limits were changed XD

That sounds like a very accuarte description of my little brothers. I also run a noob zombie deck, constructed from random structures, but only because I don't really play YGO. There are no locals or anything around where I live, so yeah...

image.php?u=19&dateline=1158002484

I am not happy with this topic' date=' because I'm trying to teach not 1, but 5 of these kinds of idiots.

altough I made it so they (mostly) play with 40 card decks now (except one kid's old deck, but he has normal 40 card decks too. I can understand that really.)

they still insist on using dian kideo.

[/quote']

I'm teaching 3. One of which really isn't an idiot..he'd be just as good as me if he didn't have to use the warrior structure deck. He's actually getting a Glad playset for christmas and i gave him a good number of extra cards i didn't need that he needed for the build.

Chris is still using Mask of Dispel for some odd reason. Everything he uses makes his zombie deck fail so hard.

image.php?u=19&dateline=1158002484

I am not happy with this topic' date=' because I'm trying to teach not 1, but 5 of these kinds of idiots.

altough I made it so they (mostly) play with 40 card decks now (except one kid's old deck, but he has normal 40 card decks too. I can understand that really.)

they still insist on using dian kideo.

[/quote']

I'm teaching 3. One of which really isn't an idiot..he'd be just as good as me if he didn't have to use the warrior structure deck. He's actually getting a Glad playset for christmas and i gave him a good number of extra cards i didn't need that he needed for the build.

Chris is still using Mask of Dispel for some odd reason. Everything he uses makes his zombie deck fail so hard.

Meh, when I made a zombie deck out of random cards, it turned out into a mill and beatdown that actually wins most of the time. Here, do you have a account on YGO network? Let him duel me there, I've been playing since YGO came out.

I find it funny that my friends sound just like this.

They don't take advise from me, but they do from each other.

They don't know what a win condition is.

They don't know half of the rules to these cards.

Most of them play about 50-60 card decks.

I could go on all day ;).

They wont listen because they don't even face good people, the fact that they never want to duel me just makes me laught and the fact that they use really bad support of what ever they are using, 1 guy put synchro deflector in his plant deck and he only has 1 synchro in his deck, black rose dragon.

1 guy put synchro deflector in his plant deck and he only has 1 synchro in his deck' date=' black rose dragon.[/b']

I feel sorry for your friend. At least most of the people I duel with are cheaters, but their clever and smart. Of course, the worst duelist I've ever met doesn't know about the ban/limited/semi lists. And he ran 80. Count 80. You cannot feel the pain I felt when I met him. Plus, to make matter worse, he only duels with his lil bro who throws the match only make him happy, and they both can't duel. The only reason I hung around him is because we use to be friends til he got pissed off, somehow didn't knew he was azn, and had his friends jump me, beating me down.

Archived