Stupid YGO players

@VK: That is the dumbest thing i've ever read.

@ jedi: i think i have a YGO network account it's just that i wouldn't let chris touch that account if his fingers could turn it into.

@05: Lol we should have a dumbass tournament.

Lol i let my Glad friend read this and he lol'ed so hard about what i said referring to chris.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.php?u=19&dateline=1158002484

I am not happy with this topic' date=' because I'm trying to teach not 1, but 5 of these kinds of idiots.

altough I made it so they (mostly) play with 40 card decks now (except one kid's old deck, but he has normal 40 card decks too. I can understand that really.)

they still insist on using dian kideo.

[/quote']

=/ I'm teaching 11... and they all run Remove Trap... >.< Even I know better!! And you guys know I'm not good... =/ and I've not lost a single match except against Jesse and Tyler, and I built their decks

Lol i let my Glad friend read this and he lol'ed so hard about what i said referring to chris.

Appearently he is also aware of the stupidity' date=' right?

and they all run Remove Trap...

Quote of the century right here!!

.....Me thinks they only run that, to counter such Meta-Game worthy, game-breaking cards, such as Spellbinding Circle, Shadow Spell, and Nightmare Wheel.

This sounds like two of the sophmores at my school. One doesn't know how to play all that much, but wants to learn so my friend and I are giving him pointers. The other had a completely scattered deck filled with random monsters, spells and traps. There was even a Black Luster Solider in with no ritual spell, plus the deck number was 60. >.>

I play with my friends and lose half the time because they all use meta which pisses me off a bit. All except 1 are pricks though

kid i played yesterday, duel went like this:

I had a falchion beta and jade knight in face-up defense (1200? for FB and 1800 on JK)

He has a yaichi that used it's effect, zanji and zombie master (zombie samurai, or some weird sh*t)

he attacks beta with zanji, i don't say anything. He attacks jade with master and says I'm supposed to

take 1800 damage. I tell him they're equal and zanji only activates when he battles a monster, not

another monster attacking my monster. This goes on for about 5 minutes, he says "i dont have time for newbs",

and ragequits. I lol'd pretty hard.

kid i played yesterday' date=' duel went like this:

I had a falchion beta and jade knight in face-up defesne (1200? for FB and 1800 on JK)

He has a yaichi that used it's effect, zanji and zombie master (zombie samurai, or some weird sh*t)

he attacks beta with zanji, i don't say anything. He attacks jade with master and says I'm supposed to

take 1800 damage. I tell him they're equal and zanji only activates when he battles a monster, not

another monster attacking my monster. This goes on for about 5 minutes, he says "i dont have time for newbs",

and ragequits. I lol'd pretty hard.

[/quote']

Must...resist.....urge to kill him... Even for me, that deck is too weird.

I use to be like this Chris guy. But then I went to the sneak preview for The Duelist Genesis with 3 of my friends. On the trip home, I realized how horrible I was but my friends didn't seem to get it that we were all bad. (Also, my cards got stolen.) Anyway, when I got back, I started going through the cards we had and taking out all the cards we though were bad. I spent all night making the deck and when they woke up (they were staying the weekend) I challenged them to a duel one at a time telling them my own decks likes to mill itself. I slaughtered them. Incase your wondering, it was my first draft of a Lightsworn deck, complete with 3 JD's back when you could have 3. After that, I started paying attention to the TCG and Your Deck section on here. I eventually got better. After about a week of learning all the rules and everything, I had my friends go through a realization. And they started to get better as well. Now I'm the top duelist for several cities around.

Anyway, what I'm saying is bring him to a tournament. Even if it's just a sneak peak. Hopefully he'll realize how bad he is and start to get better.

I use to be like this Chris guy. But then I went to the sneak preview for The Duelist Genesis with 3 of my friends. On the trip home' date=' I realized how horrible I was but my friends didn't seem to get it that we were all bad. (Also, my cards got stolen.) Anyway, when I got back, I started going through the cards we had and taking out all the cards we though were bad. I spent all night making the deck and when they woke up (they were staying the weekend) I challenged them to a duel one at a time telling them my own decks likes to mill itself. I slaughtered them. Incase your wondering, it was my first draft of a Lightsworn deck, complete with 3 JD's back when you could have 3. After that, I started paying attention to the TCG and Your Deck section on here. I eventually got better. After about a week of learning all the rules and everything, I had my friends go through a realization. And they started to get better as well. Now I'm the top duelist for several cities around.

Anyway, what I'm saying is bring him to a tournament. Even if it's just a sneak peak. Hopefully he'll realize how bad he is and start to get better.

[/quote']

Meh, is it me, or is getting your ass beaten badly is a good way to make you change to a better deck?

I use to be like this Chris guy. But then I went to the sneak preview for The Duelist Genesis with 3 of my friends. On the trip home' date=' I realized how horrible I was but my friends didn't seem to get it that we were all bad. (Also, my cards got stolen.) Anyway, when I got back, I started going through the cards we had and taking out all the cards we though were bad. I spent all night making the deck and when they woke up (they were staying the weekend) I challenged them to a duel one at a time telling them my own decks likes to mill itself. I slaughtered them. Incase your wondering, it was my first draft of a Lightsworn deck, complete with 3 JD's back when you could have 3. After that, I started paying attention to the TCG and Your Deck section on here. I eventually got better. After about a week of learning all the rules and everything, I had my friends go through a realization. And they started to get better as well. Now I'm the top duelist for several cities around.

[/quote']

Talked to him today and he's still on his power-trip...

He doesn't know i LET him win today...

Don't let him win.

Kick his ass every time.

Or do something worse. Let him almost win' date=' but send your trump card and destroy him. Control the duel and send hints that your controlling it.

[/quote']

I'm actually working on a deck specifically made to shred him to pieces. Blizzard Warrior teched in an almost all HA X-Saber deck..It's sorta random, but the way it's built, i'm always guaranteed field presence or deck rape, either that or he can't do anything cause BoTM is making his monsters as deadly as a skill drained KotSS. Necroface is there for a really aggravating swarm...RFP a couple of beatsticks bring 'em back w/ return from the DD. I've got a Drago in there just to assure he can barely do anything. (i did deck a few useful dragons) The whole deck is sorta brutal...I get to control what he draws and summons and i pretty much have the whole game in my hands. If it weren't for the fact that one of my main cards is a trap i'd deck a royal decree.

Archived