Stupid YGO players

I really don't have an answer to this' date=' but sometimes, it's better to give your opponent some vote of confidence in achieving his victory. Atleast that way, when you do defeat him, he'll lose knowing that he was defeated by someone who trusted him.

[/quote']

Why let him be confident about his current skills? He'll just keep thinking he stands a chance playing how he currently does.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An even worse deck than what he has now?

You can't just simply assume that someone's going to make an even worse deck just because you think they're pathetic duelists. I've known people to turn the tables on me with their new decks. That's why I always build new ones, while keeping the old one's intact.

your noob is pro compared to the noob at my school. he has a deck of over 300 cards with 10 MR and COH. i told him to make a legal deck but he said it only applies to 5D's cards. not only that all of his cards are in s***** condition and with no theme. he said he beaten people with the deck but when i used my crystal torment deck (crystal beasts with obelisk budget deck. used 1 jesse anderson and 2 SJ magazines) i shreded him to pieces but he still going at it with the whole "my deck is still better." so yeah not only is he the worst YGO player he is also my high school's biggest troll. so if you think trolls are bad here then you have not met this guy.

I've given up on this child. I went full force on him with a warrior's strike deck and he actually cried when i beat him. He tried using a dust tornado the turn it was set. Apparently he thinks his End Phase isn't part of his turn. He also had a jabroni fit when he tried using a snipe hunter and i told him that he couldn't use its effect. You come prepared or you don't get to do anything. He tried SS'ing an SDD/AM and then asked me if he could use it and that he forgot to deck it.

I've given up on this child. I went full force on him with a warrior's strike deck and he actually cried when i beat him. He tried using a dust tornado the turn it was set. Apparently he thinks his End Phase isn't part of his turn. He also had a b**** fit when he tried using a snipe hunter and i told him that he couldn't use its effect. You come prepared or you don't get to do anything. He tried SS'ing an SDD/AM and then asked me if he could use it and that he forgot to deck it.

He fails at a children card game so badly, it's not funny.

I've given up on this child. I went full force on him with a warrior's strike deck and he actually cried when i beat him. He tried using a dust tornado the turn it was set. Apparently he thinks his End Phase isn't part of his turn. He also had a b**** fit when he tried using a snipe hunter and i told him that he couldn't use its effect. You come prepared or you don't get to do anything. He tried SS'ing an SDD/AM and then asked me if he could use it and that he forgot to deck it.

He fails at a children card game so badly' date=' it's not funny.

[/quote']

I forgot to mention that the reason he couldn't use snipe is because he forgot a die. -_- I'm probably gonna be sent to the Dean's office tomorrow because i was "mean" to him when i told him what he could and couldn't do.

[/quote']

I forgot to mention that the reason he couldn't use snipe is because he forgot a die. -_- I'm probably gonna be sent to the Dean's office tomorrow because i was "mean" to him when i told him what he could and couldn't do.

Bring along a rule book stating that he couldn't use Snipe Hunter's effect or SDD/AM due to being unprepared.

[/quote']

Bring along a rule book stating that he couldn't use Snipe Hunter's effect or SDD/AM due to being unprepared.

Yeah...I'm not talking to this kid anymore. This dude actually started yelling at me to STFU and sh[:x]t telling me that i was being an jabroni. Apparently telling him that if i were dueling him in a tournament and if i didn't know him i would've punched him in mouth already for being so dumb was being "mean." i was being truthful. Even all of my friends who were around agreed on that one, and only one other plays.

Dude' date=' you can't summon SSD/AM if you don't use assault mode activate, plus you need a die to use Snipe hunter, otherwise he's useless!

[/quote']

He decked an AM activate but no SDD/AM. He was pissing and moaning about the Snipe ordeal, one of my friends compromised to a card flip and if he didn't call it right then it didn't activate it. Though that was only to shut him up. During the entire game people were staring cause i'd constantly tell him that he couldn't do stuff and he'd yell and b[:x]tch, and i'd yell right back.

Wait' date=' you mentioned a dean earlier. You duel in school? If so, what type of school is it?

[/quote']

It's the DUEL ACADEMY!!!

No..it's just a normal public school. Me and my friends play during P.E. since the coach doesn't give a rat's ass about what we do. I would duel in the library during lunch but we have different lunches.

Hmm' date=' you nearly got me thinking you were at a private or boarding school when you said dean.

Anyhow, your friend.....he is strange.....

Let me duel him this weekend around saturday so I can gauge his skills. I'll use my most weakest deck on Yugiohnetwork.

[/quote']

He won't play. You'd definitely win. Giving an idiot access to every card in the current TCG is just asking for a bad deck.

What deck is it BTW?

Welll' date=' I'd randomly choose between these three.

Spirits

Anti-Wing

Core Chimail (Which turns out, is my 2nd strongest)

[/quote']

Chimail would have an issue against a fool's deck. Spirits would be pretty effective, i have a pretty good feeling you know what you're doing with spirits. Explain Anti-Wing pl0x.

Archived