The origin of JD and DAD (Chaos Emperor Dragon)

Luv or hate?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Luv or hate?

One of the best damn cards for spirits.

Indeed. It's sort of like how Painful Choice is broken because it works too well with Dark World monsters.

And I thought painful Choice was banned because it made summoning Exodia Necross too easy...

On topic: as weird as this sounds, this card is too strong to be forbidden

One of the best damn cards for spirits.

Indeed. It's sort of like how Painful Choice is broken because it works too well with Dark World monsters.

And I thought painful Choice was banned because it made summoning Exodia Necross too easy...

On topic: as weird as this sounds' date=' this card is too strong to be forbidden

[/quote']

Agreed. When he was banned, Konami rounded up all the copies they could find and spliced it in half. Then the 2 halves transformed into DAD and JD, thus, the sons are less faster and less powerful.

Guest PikaPerson01

On topic: as weird as this sounds' date=' this card is too strong to be forbidden

[/quote']

I highlighted and re-highlighted until I had to quote this, somehow clinging to the hope that the huge line of space you left between the first part and the second part was to hide something like:

[color=white]"Just kidding! Lawl!"[/color]

So imagine my disappointment when I realized you were serious.

[/quote']

I highlighted and re-highlighted until I had to quote this, somehow clinging to the hope that the huge line of space you left between the first part and the second part was to hide something like:

So imagine my disappointment when I realized you were serious.

...but it was out in the open, not hidden at all, and not relating to your own post but Mindscatter's! You can imagine my disappointment when I realized that you were actually seriously claiming to be disappointed!

What a promiscuous dragon...

CED had gay buttsex with blue eyes. JD was born: Except, he surpassed his other father and killed him.

JD stormed the meta with the LS gang, with celestia as his jabroni.

CED had gay buttsex with ADlv10. They had many deformed babies... But the normal one was DAD. Also gifted, he killed his father and is currently a rogue ninja, setting right into any DARK deck.

THE END.

CED had gay buttsex with blue eyes. JD was born: Except' date=' he surpassed his other father and killed him.

JD stormed the meta with the LS gang, with celestia as his b****.

[hr']

CED had gay buttsex with ADlv10. They had many deformed babies... But the normal one was DAD. Also gifted, he killed his father and is currently a rogue ninja, setting right into any DARK deck.

THE END.

BULL!!!

[spoiler= Legend of CED and the birth of his sons]

CED had ruled the game and then declared himself god of all YGO cards. Konami, as the true god, sliced him in half, his partner in crime and friend Yata was also killed. His bottm half became DAD while the top was captured by Konami and created into a more controllable and favorable dragon. DAD ruled the meta for a while till his younger brother JD won it against him with his superior archtype. DAD then went rogue and hid while JD ruled the world. CED and Yata, both burning in hell had been purified of their sins was sent to heaven but cannot leave. He now watches as his two "sons" battle it out for total YGO superemacy wishing he could show up and show them how it's done. A new dragon is currently being made by Konami when they secretly cloned JD. The project is headed by Kozaky, Magical Scientist who is still in hell, and a unknown scientist. The trio had not seen each other since creating the core chimail. The new dragon is BLACK FEATHER DRAGON!!! As to the prophecy, CED, JD, and DAD will unite in order to destroy the new threat.

On topic: Broken card kills his sons, but cannot due to being trapped in heaven with his friend Yata.

CED had gay buttsex with blue eyes. JD was born: Except' date=' he surpassed his other father and killed him.

JD stormed the meta with the LS gang, with celestia as his b****.

[hr']

THE END.

The moral of this story?

CED is STILL stronger than his kids...

They should make a special ban list just for CED. he's too boss to share the ban list with all the other cards.

This card doesn't deserve to be forbidden' date=' it should be illegal...

[/quote']

YCM-kun, why do you have this new trend of saying this stupid thing about cards?

because most of the smart people don't post as often.

I myself took last month off.

you want the next?

You're a smart person now? Did some major change occur during your month away?

This card doesn't deserve to be forbidden' date=' it should be illegal...

[/quote']

YCM-kun, why do you have this new trend of saying this stupid thing about cards?

because most of the smart people don't post as often.

I myself took last month off.

you want the next?

You're a smart person now? Did some major change occur during your month away?

hey, just because my rating of cards isn't just good or suck does not make me stupid. I play in meta level tourneys every friday, and I see everything we talk about in action more often than not.

Archived