The origin of JD and DAD (Chaos Emperor Dragon)

Luv or hate?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Luv or hate?

One of the best damn cards for spirits.

Indeed. It's sort of like how Painful Choice is broken because it works too well with Dark World monsters.

I'm sure he means because you can go sangan/witch > chaos > Yata Lock... no way anyone can be stupid enough to think the other thing... ¬_¬

One of the best damn cards for spirits.

Indeed. It's sort of like how Painful Choice is broken because it works too well with Dark World monsters.

I'm sure he means because you can go sangan/witch > chaos > Yata Lock... no way anyone can be stupid enough to think the other thing... ¬_¬

Considering that Yata-Lock is not "spirits" and this is YCM...

and if only there was a spirit version of him.....

what

that

i dont

that doesnt even begin to

you cant even

i

my brain has been

just

what

But it's also perhaps one of the most greatest cards ever made.

It is a shining example of absurdly awful card design and any format in which it is legal is not worth playing. It is only "greatest" if you define "greatest" to mean "most broken", and only a fool would use that definition.

I think I sometimes hurt Crab's brain by being just on.

This is true. Normally' date=' people need to actually post in order for their stupidity to affect me, but you're such an idiot that your mere presence is sufficient.

On topic:

It's slower then JD and DAD,

Slower!? 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK is easier and faster to fulfill than exactly 3 DARKs or 4 Lightlords with different names, so CED can come out faster.

but way stronger.

iwq4oj.jpg

It needs to be Gold Rare.

It's never going to be unbanned so what's the point? Although' date=' it would look nice.

[/quote']

To correct the misspelling, and for Traditional players.

but isnt the Gold Rare ment for like all the "legendary" cards?

Breaker, Caius, Prime Material, heck, even E-Hero Captain Gold became a Gold Rare.

So why NOT print a Gold Rare Chaos Emperor?

It would look awesome.

I think I sometimes hurt Crab's brain by being just on.

This is true. Normally' date=' people need to actually post in order for their stupidity to affect me, but you're such an idiot that your mere presence is sufficient.[/quote']

129044180256372546.jpg

A dangerous card that im glad is ban and Konami as well. this card alone could have damage the entire game aspect of yugioh. I remember when there was an official tournament in america that the last 10 payers had the CED and yagarasu combo. even in my local area it was the only thing you could see.

people say the Egyptian God Cards are overpower they don't know nothing until they face this card which it can own the Egyptian God Cards.

Archived