Berfomet and Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast

[align=center]They're coming out in Absolute Powerforce. Took them long enough.

BerfometG4-JP-UR.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" from your Deck to your hand.

ChimeratheFlyingMythicalBeastG4-JP-UR.jpg

"Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" + "Berfomet"

This card is always treated as a Phantom Beast monster. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you may Special Summon either "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" or "Berfomet" from your Graveyard.

Discuss.[/align]

They use the old format? and yet, they are JUST NOW comming out?

Konami needs to release a pack of all the random vanillas that are still in Japan.

It would be funny.

Berfomet's artwork reminds me of Jet Link/Duke Red. How nice.

On-Topic: You could maybe work them into a strange DARK-Based Fusion deck that uses Dark Hex. Since Chimera doesnt say "Can only be Fusion Summoned" or "Cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon"

Its possible, yo ;)

They use the old format? and yet' date=' they are [i']JUST NOW[/i] comming out?

Konami needs to release a pack of all the random vanillas that are still in Japan.

It would be funny.

On-Topic: You could maybe work them into a strange DARK-Based Fusion deck that uses Dark Hex. Since Chimera doesnt say "Can only be Fusion Summoned" or "Cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon"

Its possible, yo ;)

Might want to check the attribute on that thar Chimera again <_<

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot that The Dark's second effect is the only one that's attribute restricted.

They use the old format? and yet' date=' they are [i']JUST NOW[/i] comming out?

It would be funny.

Its possible, yo ;)

Might want to check the attribute on that thar Chimera again <_<

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot that The Dark's second effect is the only one that's attribute restricted.

Ok, forget the 2nd effect. It would still let you grab Dark Hex and Berfomet(which would grab a Gazelle) with Mystic Tomato. And it could even run Allure, giving it a decent draw engine.

Berfomet's level 5 people...

Which is terrible.

Not really.....

You could use E-Tele and turn it into a Stardust

(There are probobly better methods, but I'm too lazy to try and think of them)

Guest Chaos Pudding

Phantom Beast Berfromet

(Level 5/DARK/1400/1800)

[beast / Effect]

If you control a face-up "Phantom Beast" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned, search your Deck for 1 "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" and Special Summon it in Attack Position. Shuffle your Deck afterward.

Yay for more playability!

Oh, and a retrained Gazelle

Phantom Beast King Gazelle

(Level 4/DARK/1500/1200)

[beast / Effect]

This card's name is treated as "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" in addition to its printed name. When this card is face-up on the field, "Phantom Beast" monster cannot be targeted by opponent's effects.

Archived