Berserk Dragon [DISC]

Yeah, it's the errata'd one. Doesn't really matter that it's a semi-nomi though. It's just that badass.

Run with Tragoedia and Barbaros. Maybe Level Eater too. Also, it can attack once in addition to being able to attack everything, it's just worded badly. Take a look at Asura Priest and you'll get it.

So' date=' brain control their Stardust, Tribute it for something, activate this, ????, profit?

I bet somebody can think of something better. And isn't this ~POLARIS~ fav. card?

[/quote']

I think the LV8+ has to be sent to your Graveyard though, not theirs. Oh, and yes.

You can no longer SS this from the grave or elsewhere even if it was properly summoned first. >.<

Still' date=' usable in a hopeless build (like mine =D)

[/quote']

Not just Hopeless. ;D

Pretty much anything with 3 or more Level 8s+ can splash in Barbaroses/Tragoedias and go Berserk. And Decks which Synchro Level 8s a lot, like ones with Flamvell engines and stuff.

3x ADwDR + Advanced Draw + Level 8 or higher = Possible 5-cards OTK = Not worth it, but still fun

Opponent: Hey, are you stupid? You just tributed your Stardust for two cards when I ahd nothing, why didn't you direct attack? lolstupidppl

You: You were saying?

Opponent: FUUUUUUUUUU-

Archived