Jurak Meteor Discussion

Guest Cursed Reaction

400px-JurakMeteorDT07-JP-DUPR-DT.jpg

1 "Jurak" Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Dinosaur monsters.

When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all cards on the field. Then you can Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster from your Graveyard.

Discuss here.

A one use JD only synchro form. I like.

Ah, I see. Just as everything with any sort of removal effect has previously been called a DAD, despite the total lack of resemblance, now anything with any sort of field-wipe is a JD? Is that the new direction in which YCM-kun is taking his stupidity?

so this monster is like a new form of Chaos Emperor Dragon.

This post is either a deliberately hilarious or horribly idiotic. Since this is YCM' date=' I'm guessing the latter.

[/quote']

depends in which form did you make your post, did you want to provoke an unnecessary wasting time debate, or you made that reply to try to sound smart but its not convincing?.

This post is either a deliberately hilarious or horribly idiotic. Since this is YCM' date=' I'm guessing the latter.

[/quote']

depends in which form did you make your post, did you want to provoke an unnecessary wasting time debate, or you made that reply to try to sound smart but its not convincing?.

That made me laugh, in a good way.

My last post appearently disappeared.

[/quote']

That made me laugh, in a good way.

Laughable quotes. A staple on YCM-Kun

You get a tuner back, if it's auro, you can revive any level 4 or lower jurak.

None of those are extremely good with a clear field, but it's like a free 1700.

It could nuke the entire field by spawning in the sky' date=' and when it hits the ground,

everything except the tuner is wiped out. It could also just fight, but it'd spawn

on the ground and would be slow, but could do a ton of damage.

[/quote']

Archived