Konami Logic: Disc on Goblin Zombie and his placement

Well here was my thought: By Konami's logic Pyramid Turtle should be banned or limited if Gob is limited.

2000 DEF or less > 1400 or less

SS > send to hand

destroyed by battle < Field to grave

1200 ATK > 1100 ATK

no additional effect < additional effect

That should say everything. So shouldn't this justify Gob Zob @ 2 or 3?

Goblin Zombies effect isn't optional, and is activated whenever it goes from Field to Grave. It can't miss the timing, and it works when used as a Tribute, used as Synchro Material, or even just sent for an effect like the Arcana Force EX Rulers.

Pyramid Turtle only activates when destroyed in a battle.

I think that's their logic, anyway...

But Goblin Zombie's 2nd effect is hadly that usefull. People only really use him for his searchability.

The list is just there to stress that pyramid is better than gob in nearly every way and yet he's unlimited. So Gob should be too.

Tell me: How many times were you dropped when you were a small child?

But Goblin Zombie's 2nd effect is hadly that usefull. People only really use him for his searchability.

The list is just there to stress that pyramid is better than gob in nearly every way and yet he's unlimited. So Gob should be too.

Tell me: How many times were you dropped when you were a small child?

Every time you use Goblin Zombie for a synchro or tribute summon, you get a card to hand provided you have enough targets left. Considering that in Zombies you'll have tons of ways to keep reviving him, you can start to see how it can generate ridiculous advantage.

Every time you use Goblin Zombie for a synchro or tribute summon, you get a card to hand provided you have enough targets left. Considering that in Zombies you'll have tons of ways to keep reviving him, you can start to see how it can generate ridiculous advantage.

Konami's logic of banning cards is utterly idiotic and at the same time random.

Like how they STILL have Advanced Ritural Art limited, regardless of everyone now using the new Ritural Fiends.

Why? Because we cant possibly have the Demise OTK, when yet, a Demise that can also prevent Special Summons, draw cards, and kill off Synchro monsters, is appearently inferior.

Archived