[DISC]'Zuki

I like pancakes.

So do I' date=' how strange...

Good card. Allows you summon 1 ultra big zombie type monster. Or use it's effect to summon that last zombie to activate soul asorbing bone tower's effect and mill your opponent's last few cards.

The reason this card is broken is because of Burial from a Different Dimension.

I like pancakes.

:3

BfaDD to 0 Mezuki to 3.

THIS.

Why? If a non-discriminating Monster Reborn is bad for the game' date=' why wouldn't a Zombie-specific one be? Especially one which serves double duty as a fairly good beatstick? >_>

[/quote']

Because without BfaDD, you can only use Mezuki once. That drastically changes the way in which it would be played, forcing players to be more conservative. I often see the Zombie player "wasting" Mezuki to simply revive Goblin Zombie in defence mode to gain more advantage, when it's clear that he/she is waiting for the big OTK play with Burial. It still has a lot of utility in how easy it is to search, the fact that it works as a good beatstick and makes positive discard fodder, but it would be less abusable without the presence of BfaDD for sure.

I like pancakes.

BfaDD to 0 Mezuki to 3.

THIS.

Why? If a non-discriminating Monster Reborn is bad for the game' date=' why wouldn't a Zombie-specific one be? Especially one which serves double duty as a fairly good beatstick? >_>

[/quote']

Because without BfaDD, you can only use Mezuki once. That drastically changes the way in which it would be played, forcing players to be more conservative. I often see the Zombie player "wasting" Mezuki to simply revive Goblin Zombie in defence mode to gain more advantage, when it's clear that he/she is waiting for the big OTK play with Burial. It still has a lot of utility in how easy it is to search, the fact that it works as a good beatstick and makes positive discard fodder, but it would be less abusable without the presence of BfaDD for sure.

Judgment Dragon's more abusable with Beckoning, let's ban Beckoning.

I like pancakes.

BfaDD to 0 Mezuki to 3.

THIS.

[/quote']

Judgment Dragon is re-used with Beckoning in a completely different way to how BfaDD recycles Mezuki. Using 2 copies of BfaDD essentially allows Mezuki to revive 6 Zombie monsters that turn, but Beckoning doesn't let you drop 6 JD's at once.

I like pancakes.

BfaDD to 0 Mezuki to 3.

THIS.

[/quote']

Judgment Dragon is re-used with Beckoning in a completely different way to how BfaDD recycles Mezuki. Using 2 copies of BfaDD essentially allows Mezuki to revive 6 Zombie monsters that turn, but Beckoning doesn't let you drop 6 JD's at once.

Good point. With JDs you can only win the game once! WHOOPS MY BAD!

Anyhow, Mezuki's benefits heavily outweigh its costs in the first place, so even before considering Burial it should be banned.

You're still comparing 2 completely different cards. Judgment Dragon clears the field and has gigantic attack with stupidly easy summoning conditions, so it's broken as it is. Mezuki on the other hand has a lot of merits but witout BfaDD, the most you'll get out of it is an average lv4 monster on the field followed by one revival.

Mezuki on the other hand has a lot of merits but witout BfaDD' date=' the [i']most[/i] you'll get out of it is an average lv4 monster on the field followed by one revival.

That's still far too much benefit-to-cost. Mezuki becomes 2 monsters single-handedly, one of which can be any Level you see fit, and you get all of that monster's benefits too. Too many "merits" for something with as little cost value as Mezuki.

Mezuki has a thing going with Plaguespreader...

Thanks, I have an image of a Mezuki doing things to PSZ. Thanks.

Why this was re-"Semi-Limited" in the first place is beyond me. leave BfaDD at 3, re-limit this, zombie problem solved. Lolnami just likes money, so they amped him up to two so his price would jump.

my prediction is either:

A)-Mezuki is re-printed as a super in an upcoming promo set.

-Mezuki is Limited

or

B)-Mezuki is re-printed as a super in an upcoming promo set.

-Mezuki is left as is, BFADD is Limited.

either way I feel a reprint, and I was right with Charge, Allure and Creator. Don't qoute me or anything but I traded my Mezuki's for a JD because I can wait for the inevitable re-release.

i think Mezuki is a pretty cool guy. eh revives other zombies and doesn't afraid of anything.

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mezuki fears teh bottomless pit and stuff from other dimenshions.

Also' date=' didn't I post a thread about Mezuki like 5 days ago?

[/quote']

Did you?

Didn't see it.

Archived