100 ways to make mush (out of your opponent)! [DISC: Painful Choice]

PainfulChoiceDB1-EN-C-UE.jpg

Uses:

1. Select 3 Wulf, Lightsworn Beast from your deck. You will end up with at least 2 free special summons.

2. Select 3 copies of the card you want and 2 Monster Reincarnation. No matter what your opponent chooses, you will get what you want.

3. Choose 2 Mezuki, 2 of your strongest zombies and 1 useless card. Do I really need to explain why?

4. JD and DAD feeder.

5. Easily summon Exodia Necross (choose all 5 parts of the Exodia).

6. Choose 5 crystal beasts and LOL with your Rainbow Dragon.

7. Choose 5 dragons and then use Dragon's Mirror.

8. Simply choose the strongest 5 cards in your deck.

Discuss why this should be Illegal and not Forbidden.

Because konami said so. Besides the pain it can do is in traditional' date=' and cares about traditional?

[/quote']

Tristan does.

Thing is, almost all the cards you mentioned didn't exist back when this was made.

But they do now. And anyway, almost all cards that are currently forbidden are actually weaker than this card. This = problem. I am not a big fan of Traditional myself, but even with all forbidden cards that exist becoming limited, this still ruins the game.

1. Select 3 Wulf' date=' Lightsworn Beast from your deck. You will end up with at least 2 free special summons.

[/quote']

Actually, that's not how it works. The wulfs are not considered sent directly from the deck to the graveyard. However, the card has DISCARD listed in its effect, so it's Dark World Heaven.

1. Select 3 Wulf' date=' Lightsworn Beast from your deck. You will end up with at least 2 free special summons.

[/quote']

Actually, that's not how it works. The wulfs are not considered sent directly from the deck to the graveyard. However, the card has DISCARD listed in its effect, so it's Dark World Heaven.

Actually they work. Tried them in Tag Force 4.

Archived