[DISC] Blackwing Armed Wing

Rather use Goyo or Brioniac. This has its uses in Vayu though

If I have Whirlwind on the field I summon this guy before Goyo. And Brionac is only useful when you are pushing for game.

I'm probably missing something, but since whirlwind only counts normal summons what benefit do you get from summoning this?

I would only use this because of Vayu. Vayu is good, therefore I use this.

If I have Whirlwind on the field I summon this guy before Goyo. And Brionac is only useful when you are pushing for game.

Not true. I've won games I shouldn't have by bouncing a mirror force for 3 turns. Also the ability to turn your hand into one for one removal for synchros for the general advantage swing is a tad good.

I'm probably missing something' date=' but since whirlwind only counts normal summons what benefit do you get from summoning this?

I would only use this because of Vayu. Vayu is good, therefore I use this.

[/quote']

Summon Blizzard > Search for Vayu > Revive Bora/Shura > Sync for this guy.

Now I have Vayu in the hand and this guy on the field which will later make a Vayu synchro.

Yeah well you never mentioned blizzard. I would have understood if you'd mentioned that.

:S

How do you make LV6 without him?

owait ...

I forgot about Mistral :D

Gale and Kalut biiiiaaatttcchhhh

Agreed!

Mutha truckers don't know it, but me and Qa lut, Crow, and BW masta be busting up fools who don't respect teh BW!

I agree. besides I personally think BW could use a periceing monster.

bora -.-

Yeah well you never mentioned blizzard. I would have understood if you'd mentioned that.

owait ...

Agreed!

Mutha truckers don't know it' date=' but me and Qa lut, Crow, and BW masta be busting up fools who don't respect teh BW!

[/quote']who said you were involved? XD

anyways, vayu synchroing. i'd rather summon goyo in most cases. i like it, but i use smething else in most cases.

owait ...

Agreed!

Mutha truckers don't know it' date=' but me and Qa lut, Crow, and BW masta be busting up fools who don't respect teh BW!

[/quote']

Excuse me, but I believe my BW deck is way better than yours, Crow's and BW master's, so I think that I should be on the list.

Archived