3-on-1 duel is it even possible for someone to win that?

In the new movie coming out next year. Yugi' date=' Jaden, Yusei team up against Paradox, 3 against 1. Is that even possibly for the 1 to even win against 3? I mean maybe a 2-on-1, but 3-on-1 is 1 too many. Whatcha think about the odds?

[/quote']

You're forgetting that this is the anime, and in the anime things are governed by the scriptwriters, the cards they create, and the cards they make people draw. Remember that Manjoume Thunder won a 4-v-1 duel in the first season of GX.

Obviously, Paradox loses since he's the villain, but it isn't going to be the curb-stomp battle you'd expect from a real-life 3-v-1.

If my opponents run decks of nothing but level 3 vanillas' date=' and I run chainsaw insect, I can win.

[/quote']

lol, that's a big if though

In the new movie coming out next year. Yugi' date=' Jaden, Yusei team up against Paradox, 3 against 1. Is that even possibly for the 1 to even win against 3? I mean maybe a 2-on-1, but 3-on-1 is 1 too many. Whatcha think about the odds?

[/quote']

You're forgetting that this is the anime, and in the anime things are governed by the scriptwriters, the cards they create, and the cards they make people draw. Remember that Manjoume Thunder won a 4-v-1 duel in the first season of GX.

Obviously, Paradox loses since he's the villain, but it isn't going to be the curb-stomp battle you'd expect from a real-life 3-v-1.

I know I'm comparing it to anime, but what if you put a 3-on-1 scenario in a real TCG duel. is it possible to win.

As I didn't know they already had a 4-on-1 scenario in the anime, kinda makes this new 3-on-1 lackluster.

*Draws all Exodia pieces*

Done.

true, but can you survive 3 assault per turn before you draw them all? 5 turns before Exodia, assuming your opponent's only have 1 monster each that amounts too:

3 monsters x 5 turns = 15 attacks

You will probably lose all your life points by then.

If my opponents run decks of nothing but level 3 vanillas' date=' and I run chainsaw insect, I can win.

[/quote']

Then hes obveiously doing it wrong.

On-Topic:

Tards on ROEBLEX think they are "Experts" at Yugimonz, and are "so expirenced at The Game", You just lost The Game by the way(....and so did I), that they can take on 3 people at once, when everyone's Lifepoints are all at 8000.

[spoiler=cool story bro]

Look, your not Yugi, and doing a 3-vs-1 just proves your an idiot, and are going to be royaly owned. 3-vs-1 duels are only cool in the anime, because the writes of the show will deliberaltly make the main charactors able to beat 3 to 12 people at once, just to either speed things up, or show how "awesome" said main charactor is. In real life, that kind of duel would be horribly one-sided, and you would never win at that.

.....They only exception, is if you and your 80-card Jaden-Phail-Deck is going up agenst your "friends at school", with there other 80-card Jaden-Phail-Decks.

*Draws all Exodia pieces on first turn*

Done.

unlikely...

is this scenario 8000 LPs against 24000 LPs

or

is it 8000 LPs against 8000 LPs (combined together for the 3)

This is the animeverse, so it's probably 4000 versus 4000x3. It's possible that they'd make it 12000 versus 4000x3, since I seem to remember them using that system once or maybe twice.

Done.

Which isn't hard seeing as there are decks dedicated to that...

Are you kidding, you can dictate how you draw before you even do. How is that even possible on your very 1st draw of 6 fresh cards huh? That is unlikely and complete luck if it does happen.

Done.

Which isn't hard seeing as there are decks dedicated to that...

Are you kidding' date=' you can dictate how you draw before you even do. How is that even possible on your very 1st draw of 6 fresh cards huh? That is unlikely and complete luck if it does happen.

[/quote']

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Exodia_OTK

And those aren't even the good ones

To answet yur question yes it is possible. I shuud know becaise I was in a 3 vs 1 duel and my friends won. He used X sabers and made everyone drop their hands. I didn't even get a chance to take my turn and I had no hand. So yes it is possible, you just have to be talented.

Archived