3-on-1 duel is it even possible for someone to win that?

you could use also try by using Final Countdown' date=' you will reach 20 turns pretty fast in this kind of matches, although i highly doubt it someone would win in a match of 1 vs 3 unless as some has said with Exodia or against noobs.

[/quote']

Unlikely. Your opponents have three decks of removal and such to draw into, with three times as many cards in their opening hands, and you get a lower percentage of the turns and draws. Oh, and your one-shot stall cards like Threatening Roar have far less effect.

I actually won one of these 3 on 1s, I had my endymion deck, and I was attacked by vallhalla, hopeless dragon, and dark worlds.

and no, I didn't tempest.

but I have to admit, I wouldn't have won without scrap iron, arcanite, and asslca pissu ( I was in my "repeating" mode, where I never lost a card unless it got me another card to replace it. not the strongest, but it worked in this case.)

final board was me: acranite w/ 8 counters, defender in def mode, citadel w/ 5 counters, 200 lp. I let tempest die last turn to conserve counters (and we were playing 1 "target" mode for her effect.)

attacked through AF EX-dark (heads) for final kill. pisscu killed darkworld and hopeless, but got killed a couple turns back.

Archived