[DISC] Doomkaiser Dragon

This format you run 1 in the extra deck regardless of whether you use Zombies or not. Goyo/Brain Control on Zombie Master can really work to your advantage.

Last weekend I played several Zombie mirror matches, and most duels were a case of baiting and stalling the opponent and not going for any big plays with Plaguespreader, mainly due to the fact that this is such a threat as well as rivalling Zombie Masters. At the very least I'd try to end my turn with Plaguespreader out of play.

Il Blud is better' date=' It can summon from either graveyard at any time once its been gemini summoned. This card can only work while Zombie world is out.

[/quote']You're an idiot.

This format you run 1 in the extra deck regardless of whether you use Zombies or not. Goyo/Brain Control on Zombie Master can really work to your advantage.

Last weekend I played several Zombie mirror matches' date=' and most duels were a case of baiting and stalling the opponent and not going for any big plays with Plaguespreader, mainly due to the fact that this is such a threat as well as rivalling Zombie Masters. At the very least I'd try to end my turn with Plaguespreader out of play.

[/quote']This week I found people needing to topdeck just to make sure plague stayed out of the grave. Zombie is a really good skill based format for reasons like this.

I prefer its Assault Mode better.

yep. heck this is the reason Plauge was limeted.....

Sure it was...

side deck staple amt

You can't side Synchros.

Go read the rulebook.

WTH? I thought you couldn't. That's quite odd....Never knew that' date=' and never saw anybody do so.

[/quote']

Jeff Jones (fairly certain) sided Though Ruler Archfiend in one of the past SJCs, that's what brought up the hype.

Archived