Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Broken.

We had a discussion about this a while ago and people decided it isn't broken' date=' their wrong. Sure you -2 yourself to summon it, but it becomes a +1 and you just removed 2 cards from the field.

[/quote']

It says "up to 1 of each" =/

Also, it isn't too hard to summon, a Level 9. =/ pretty simple for me

But yeah, it's broken

Broken.

We had a discussion about this a while ago and people decided it isn't broken' date=' their wrong. Sure you -2 yourself to summon it, but it becomes a +1 and you just removed 2 cards from the field.

[/quote']

It says "up to 1 of each" =/

Also, it isn't too hard to summon, a Level 9. =/ pretty simple for me

But yeah, it's broken

*facepalm* Right, I got confused, it's still a +0 upon summoning.

The card seems hard to play... 3 monsters to get remove max of 3 cards?

Seems boring' date=' but just because it has an epic pic and is an ice boundary card doesn't mean its epic... does it?

[/quote']

It's effect is epic and it's a +0 for a synchro summon, do you know how rare that is? Arcanite is a +0 or a +1 but then loses all it's ATK. BRD can be a +0 or highter, but you also whip your field clean. Brionac is - no matter what you do pretty much.

Every synchro is atleast a -1 so a +0 is good

not broken, but can be a much better alt than mist wurm. Depends on th situation.

You just need 3 cards on the field to go, boom, Wurm has that. Only 1 threat? This.

Not only does it stop the card from coming back later, it takes out a card in the hand

(which is always good for me, has stopped pot of avarice from totally ruining 1 of my

games), and also takes out 1 in the grave, which is better than it used to be.

So' date=' do you look at your opponent's hand too? That translation seems a bit vague.

[/quote']

Since the field and Graveyard portions are chosen by you, rather than being random or opponent's choice, I would assume that the same is true of the hand portion, and thus a hand look would be granted.

So' date=' do you look at your opponent's hand too? That translation seems a bit vague.

[/quote']

Since the field and Graveyard portions are chosen by you, rather than being random or opponent's choice, I would assume that the same is true of the hand portion, and thus a hand look would be granted.

It's going to be banned. D:

some what difficult to summon.

Turn 1 set tomato.

Opponent attacks it and you search goblin zombie.

Turn 2 summon deep sea diva and search mermaid archer.

Profit.

Your opinion is wrong.

oh' date=' i dint see his post thnx for correcting.

So, do you look at your opponent's hand too? That translation seems a bit vague.

it could.

Since the field and Graveyard portions are chosen by you' date=' rather than being random or opponent's choice, I would assume that the same is true of the hand portion, and thus a hand look would be granted.

[/quote']

well one thing its the field and the graveyard since they are already there and played, but the card is not stating that you need to look on your opponents hand to discard one. perhaps they forgot to add the word random for this.

It's going to be banned. D:

its possible or at least limited to 1

.......Im not quite seeing the fact how this is broken, whe its the same as Mist Wurm.

I guess because it has the fact how it can Remove something from the field, as well as something from the hand, which would really set the Opponent baack.

.....Or something like that.

*not quite sure*

.......Im not quite seeing the fact how this is broken' date=' whe its the same as Mist Wurm.

I guess because it has the fact how it can Remove something from the field, as well as something from the hand, which would [i']really[/i] set the Opponent baack.

And the Graveyard. Also the fact that it allows you to see your opponent's hand.

Archived