Autobots, ROLL OUT!

So I was playin WC09 and I was wanting to do something since I was bored. So I was like "lolunions" and made an VWXYZ Union Deck that ran Gadgets and Hand Destructions/Pot of Avarice to gain hand advantage and use that Base Union card that SS a Level 4 Union from the hand and just get them for game.

So after a few tests, I did one last game. It had been doing bad, lol like it would do good. In that duel, I used Future Fusion/Overload Fusion and made Chimeratech. He then used, I can't remember what, but he obliterated it and I was left with like, 800 LP. But before the turn that happened, after Chimeratech was Summoned, I set 2 Roll Out's for back up, and kept the X, Y, and Z guys there, in the grave. I used Monster Reborn to get X, used one Roll Out to get Y, unequip, do the same for Z, and get XYZ dude. I blasted his last things that was keeping him alive and attack for game. It was the lulz.

So now I'm thinking of making a Zombie World XYZ Deck so that I have Grave Control to Summon them easy, Draw Engine, and Lights and Darks for CS. I think it will be lulzy.

So discuss Roll Out!

RollOut%21DR04-EN-C-UE.png

Archived